Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let the randomness begin :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elzblood
elzblood

Female Location : in this little town called... crap what is it called again
Capricorn Rooster

Let the randomness begin :D Empty
PostSubject: Let the randomness begin :D   Let the randomness begin :D EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:40 am

Hey everyone my name is Elzblood or just Elz for short i am 16 and im a smartass redneck (i dont think there are any other kind of rednecks) i am curently in nowhere Utah and im bored out of my mind so prepare for the randomness. Im glad i can be apart of this forum it looks like its going to be alot of fun. if you have any questions im an open person just ask ill more then likely tell you. I love to write and read thats basiclly all i do so yep thats me lol!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Let the randomness begin :D   Let the randomness begin :D EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:46 am

Welcome.... Elz...Very nice to meet you ... Im Live Love Laugh... you can call me .. Live ... Love ... Laugh.. LLL.. anything you want basically... lol.... well.. im very glad you joined.. and I hope you like it here.. so .. yeah.. Welcome
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ka Boom

Female Location : bedroom
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let the randomness begin :D   Let the randomness begin :D EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Hia there Elz glad you could make it ^-^

*hugs* Finally things are starting to take shape ^-^
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Female Posts : 26
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Let the randomness begin :D   Let the randomness begin :D EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Hello Elz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the randomness begin :D   Let the randomness begin :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the randomness begin :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: