Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School of the Beasts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

School of the Beasts Empty
PostSubject: School of the Beasts   School of the Beasts EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:45 am

In a world were little is wanted and accepted and where most are rejected and hated many would believe its not worth moving forward. However for the few that are 'special' in this world they however want to move forward. They dream of a better place then an old forsaken world where food is hard to come by and an education is unheard of. They want to be better Beastials.

So you tell me, what is a Beastial? Well its a creature, something, anything that is out of the normal range. A dragon, A whitch even being able to read minds makes you a Beastial. Well now there has been a school that has been set up for you to attend. Two rules must be followed and that is all. No one is to kill and no one graduates. Why? Because then that would mean that you leave the very place your safest.

So you have normal classes, when all of the characters have been assigned I will PM you your Schedule. Classes are as such:

Mind Abilities
Social Controls
In Depth Thought
Targeting
Control of the Inner Being
Elementals
History of the Beastials

The Character sheet:

Name:
Age;
Abilities:
Weapon of Choice: (you haven't obtained it yet but I would like you to choose something)
Extra:
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: School of the Beasts   School of the Beasts EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:09 am

Name: Kaiden Rai
Age; 17
Appearence: School of the Beasts Normalanimefav120yn
Abilities: Kaiden is the Child of the Forces or the COF He has a light side and a dark side
Weapon of Choice: A blade that will be reveild at a later time
Extra:
Yin:
School of the Beasts Anime-boy

Yang:
School of the Beasts Ethernalboardingschool

Last edited by A5018 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School of the Beasts   School of the Beasts EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 am

.......... Would you mind me joining I know this is dead but I would really like this RP it seems kewl.........
oh and I forgot can I like have elemental forms like fire air earth and water??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School of the Beasts   School of the Beasts EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 am

Name:Chikako
Appearance: School of the Beasts Anime_girl_punk
Fire Appearance:School of the Beasts Normal_moe204353620sample
Water Appearance: School of the Beasts 1134615224_imeAnime17
Earth Appearance: School of the Beasts Elf%20%28Moonglow%29
Air Appearance:School of the Beasts Angel
Abilities: To change into the different Elements and call upon their powers to help her.
Weapon of Choice: A two blades, swords. But most of the time she uses the elements as her weapon.
School of the Beasts DualBladeSword
Extra: Chikako isn't one to talk much with others but is very cocky in what she does. She likes randomness and enjoys to have fun with others.

Name: Saniiro
Appearance: School of the Beasts 1232470930_2640_full
Ablities: To control others minds.
Weapon of Choice: He rarely uses weapons because he can control others minds but he does like to use axes.
School of the Beasts 1295a
Extra: Saniiro is not the one someone would just go up and talk to but he is admired by the girl and often times he is followed by unwanted people. He doesn't like his status and would like to just blend in to the background but he just seems to stick out! He doesn't seem to really like any one besides his close friend Chikako. They both do a lot together and tend to do the same things. He enjoys making people run into walls but he tends to keep his power a secret.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: School of the Beasts   School of the Beasts EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Still open and accepted Yachiru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of the Beasts   School of the Beasts Empty

Back to top Go down

School of the Beasts
Page 1 of 1