Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!

Go down 
+5
Hobopew
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Quiksylver
A5018
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:40 am

hey lets bring this to general chat ..il post in there
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Can anybody teach me how to use photoshop... or atleast how to like change the color of a abject in the picture... if you can even do that.... UUGGHHH !!!! help PLEZ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 pm

What are you trying to do dear? Explain to me exactly
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Okay i have photoshop 7.0, and i want to color in a photo to change the color of something, my brother has told me that you can do that , but he forgets how. I am pretty sure you can do it to .. i just dont know how!!! I can usually figure things out like this but i cant.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 pm

hmm...

Try selecting the area then going into edit mode, from their I believe you should be able to mess with certain things (Which I don't know because I have an older Photoshop) And change the color, sorry I'm not of much more help then that.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Thank you though... i will proably be able to get it from there. Thanks Jade *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm

I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 Edit_e10

I spent the last like hours doing this ... what do you think.. Its my OWN EYE!!!! ON PHOTOSHOP... Dang for the first time in my life, i might actually need to read a manual... UUGGGHHH!!! This is what i have down so far, but i dont even know how i did this... wow.. Its not that good after i look at it again..
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 pm

xD I like it, I did something like that on a program in gimp

Remember guys, I had my sig and hidden in the backround were my eyes XD

Good times, good times
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:38 pm

LOL thanks ..I can't sleep ...uugghh... Thanks though I tried my best.. I will get better at it ... I was just starting out simple
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah ^-^ and trust me when I say that a manule is probably what you'll need

I has to go change my sig XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Yeah I do need one LOL...when I make more I will post them
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:54 pm

I've got a new sketch book, I'll scan em in tommarow hopefully that way I can show you guys how much better I am

I'm also getting recording stuff, a pallet and a new laptop that I shall call ROBO! XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 pm

OMG ... I am gunna pull an all nighter..I slammed my head on to floor earlier , and now my head hurts... But do you know any web sites I can go to for some explanation on bow to use it.. My older brothers like I told you so...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 pm

xD kick him for me XD

Just google it
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Oh please if I did that I would never hear the end of it... and okay, I will see what I can find...
my uncle was like buy the manual , I was like you kidding, heck I will figure it out myself ..I don't have a brain , a computer, and common sence for nothin...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 am

I have to disagree you certainly have a brain otherwise you'd be like me on somedays and not want to or don't have the brain ability to do it somedays XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 am

LOL so i figured out how to use the paint bucket... it makes life so much easier...
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 am

You have to let me mess around with it when I come over!

It'll be fun anway, I haven't been drawing much, but I will show you Nami and Andrew when they lived around Anissa's time! In a couple of seconds gotta get the scanner to work...

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

SCANNER I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scanner doesn't work! Sorry, I wish I could show you guys.

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 am

Well... maby you can teach me something... Okay im sorry i just have to post this its I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 Arcani10
soooooo goood.. compared to what i can do... cheers
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 am

Got the Printer to Work.

I hit it and it agreed to be nice.

Here's Nami Past:
I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 NamiPast

And Andrew Past:
I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 AndrewPast

The coloring didn't come out well I know, but... well color pecil and Computer don't mix...
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 am

Man , I miss you !!!! You make me laugh ,when you said you hit the printer... did anyone catch you?? LoL I allways hit my things... but i end up hurting my self, not the thing.. LOL well... they are great.. I dident know you had it in you !!! On secont thaought I diden teven know you can draw... thats sad.... on my part...
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 am

Didn't actually hit it... but yeah I can draw, not as well as some of the people out there but I ca draw pretty well.

Hey remember when Ty tried to give us Drawing Lessons.

He told me to draw a submarine and I drew a Turtle. Then he told me to draw it again and I drew a Sub Sandwhich with a Mario Mushroom ontop.

Then he stopped trying to give us lessons and we went back on the Gamecube...

Oh those were the days...

I feel so old...
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 am

Oh!!! yeah that is typical Ty... You should see us now he is even more funnier... but yeah i remember... Dang... it feels like decades ago...wow... time flys... we used to see eachother every summer, and now really the only time we talk is on here, or sometimes i text...

Ty is Ty he is and will allways be that way, now all Ty does is text, eat , sleep, and call of duty. Noah is even worse.. alll he does is sleep, eat and call of duty... they live and breath the PS3... its sad..

Heck , life was good..

okay look at this.. what do you think i took this pic yesterday night..

I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 Photos11
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 am

So many lights! Not like our dumb old christmas tree that only has white lights >.<

You should get Ty on here, maybe Noah too, although I'm not sure if they'd stay...
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:37 am

NO!!!! I am avoiding that for many reasons....!!! sorry, but dont tell them plez!!!! Im begging you .... dont mention anything about this to them.... THere are reasons I dont want them on this... Maby its just that this is really the only thing I have I dont have to share....

* droppes down to knees..*
do you understand what i mean?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!   I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I HAS PHOTOSHOP YAYZ!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Post your art-
Jump to: