Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 am

At first Anissa's eyes narrowed in anger at his comeback but slowly she realized he was just joking. She tilted her head back and moaned loudly. She shifted whenever it was needed and again moaned.

Liona nodded, she desprately wanted to see her father but she knew that for the meantime she wasn't allowed inside. She sat with her brother listening with as much ability as possible.

Elliot looked down at the girl and took a breath in, The scent was a bit off but he shook it away. "I was going to talk to the woman in there but her husband just returned after a year of being away," He said with a smile. "Listen, I need you to tell me, what did the creatures you seen look like, if you remember that is," He said.

Current Book: Thirst No.1
Current Anime: Naruto (Episode 72), Bleach (Episode 4), Air (episode 2), Kekkaishi (Episode 9), .Hack season 2 (Episode 1), Spice and Wolf (Episode 12)
Current Animation: none (computer died again)
Current Artwork in Progress:(same for above answer)
Song of the Day:

Last edited by Jade The Overlord on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkwolfforums.forumotion.com
Quiksylver
Leader

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Riroku gave a small groan as he woke up. He looked sleepily out the window, and saw the city's bright lights, and the airport itself.

The bus came to a stop, and Riroku hopped off. He quickly ran over to the airport, went to a terminal, purchased his tickets wih what money he had over from clothes shopping, and sat down, hands covering his face at the gate, waiting for the plane to hawaii....to Sylver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Dan let out a deep warm breath out on her neck. "But of course" he whispered into her ear. He slowly licked her neck before grazin a fang over it again before pulling back and touching his forehead to hers. He showed a large smile that showed his fangs, coated in the bitter-sweet venom as his dark red eyes stared into her soul.

He had planned everything else, now he wanted it to go the way she wanted. He set the bait and waited for her to make her move.

A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

"Would you quit acting like a nervous wreck? Your making me sick," Minka's voice echoed in his head. She was truly getting a sick feeling, being in the shadow of someone you felt their entire emotions.

Kagosha let out a gasp as her neck felt on fire. She leaned forward, Venom was flowing in great amounts in her mouth. She licked her lips, the venom gliding on. She leaned down to his neck and kissed it a few times. Then she moved her face up to his ear, "Thank you," she said before kissing just below his ear.

Current Anime: Naruto (Episode 72), Bleach (Episode 4), Air (episode 2), Kekkaishi (Episode 9), .Hack season 2 (Episode 1), Spice and Wolf (Episode 12)
Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Dan pulled Kagosha into his lap before locking her into a deep kiss, his toungue massaging hers as he sucked away the venom that flooded her mouth. When he finally pulled away he took one of the two wine glasses filled with blood. He was saving the other glass for when they were finished and relaxing.

He took a drink from the glass, taking half of it, swallowing with a smile before holding the glass up to Kagosha's lips.

Vamp. Scrubz

Male Location : UK, Britain.
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Three sets of eyes looked over at the house they had followed him too.

“I-Isa-“ A soft, shy voice had begun but was cut off when the other two looked back at its owner causing her face to light up in a red glow. It was a rare thing for Arieal to talk; so when she did it was a moment of importance. Isao knew what she was going to say though; winking as part of his reply.

“Just one more job now Arieal, Nia.” His speech aimed at both the females that followed him always. The girls nodded, Nia’s more confident than the other, before following strictly as Isao jumped back into action. The three darted through their surroundings; heading directly for the house and their final target. The male, Isao, was dressed in dark clothes with what seemed like fake, decorative clothing wings. The oldest female, Arieal, was dressed in cloth-type clothing with long flowing dark blue hair and the last female, Nia, wore, blue, quick-combat clothes; she had long flowing white, blue tinted hair and a blue band holding it back. Out of the three, only one held weapons. Across the males back were two sets of weapons, one was a long, jagged dark blade and the other set were two, light handed kinetic-styled blades. Although Arieal had no weapons of plain view, she wore one constantly, secret until needed.

“Isao! What’s the plan?” Nia shouted to him as they moved swiftly.

“We’ll just take him head on…” He replied confidently, “This is it for us… if we die here it’s over and if we win it’s over… We have no cure…” At these words the two looked back at Arieal who seemed to have no care for what they were saying.

(Now I wait for my opening. ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Jinsoku sighed and said "You don't have to stay around me if you want, you can go see the deserter if you like"The boy yanked hard on the rope and the tree bent towards him before the twang came and an organic squlech was heard as the blade lodged itself in Jinsokus right bicep and bone. The boy didn't cry out in pain he just growled and tore it out, then yelped in pain.

Jinnundid Aniss'as pants and opened her shirt begining to kiss her stomach, slowly he caressed her body and gently slipped his hand into her pants whilst sucking on her perfect body parts. [Black screen]

[I'll 'finish' if Anissa doesn't do anything about the yelp.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overload
Leader

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 am

Nearly 100 miles away from the cabin Trace's portal had finally emerged."I can't remember which direction that cabin was."he said as he hid the insanity that was destroying him."I will find you Luca and you will fufill your duty as the key to mother's arrival."he said to himself as he quickly used the shadows to hide his crimson eyes from anyone.~If anyone saw these I'd be killed before I even made it to her.~he thought as he started his slow walk towards the cabin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 am

Agent looked at the figures, a long cold hiss broke the still air. She was covered in the blood of her last catch and was in an extremely pissy mood. She was wearing a dark black shirt with her usual blue jeans and a brown leather jacket. She shot forward to cut them off, this was her home and she would protect it. Inu was a few short yards away and heard her his. He jumped changing midair and howled to his pack members to get to safety. Annaleisa nodded and changed, she was blind but knew her way well with scent. She nudged them into the trees far from the battle.

Titus' head snapped up and he looked at his niece and nephew. He looked at them, "Come on," He said and took the both of them by the hand heading upstairs. Sora looked around for a moment, there was howling and a strange noise she had heard earlier.

"Jinsoku!" Liona said in fear, she darted forward but instantly regretted it. She covered her nose when the scent of blood hit it.

Anissa moaned loudly but heard her sons cry. She sat up instantly, "No," She said in fear. She quickly looked at him, "I'm sorry love, but it seems parenting comes first," She said. She quickly fixed her clothing and kissed Jinns cheek before standing. Then the howl broke through the house like a dagger through a loved one. "Inu," she said," and Agent," she said with a hiss. Agent had worked as a silent alarm that Inu had heard, he set off a larger and more obvious alarm.

Anissa ran out to the back and saw Jinsoku's blood and Liona pulling away with a hand over her mouth and nose. "Liona go inside!" Anissa said with urgency. She ran over to Jinsoku as Liona passed her. She looked at the wound, trying to forget the constant tug of hunger. She looked at him, "We have to go inside, I'll bandage it," She said.

Kagosha took the glass in her lips and drank some of the crimson liquid. Her eyes grew in color and she licked the last of it off her lips.

Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:10 am

"Whats going on?" Damien said as Titus pulled him.

Dan smiled and took the empty glass and placed it back on the table. He took Kagosha out of his lap and back onto the couch before pulling off his black shirt and dropping it on the floor. He then leaned over moved Kagosha so she was laying on the couch with him over her. He locked her into a deep kiss as his hands began to unbutton her shirt.

His warm hands now ran over her body, gently strokeing all the areas on her he knew were the most sensitive. He moved his head and started licking and nibbleing at her neck. He wanted to bring her desire up as high as it could go before they went to the bedroom.

SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:30 am

Nami walked back to her room to find that the last of the bed had been taking to the other room, leaving a bare empty space in their room.It seemed sad to have to kick Heather out, but she knew if she tried to talk her out of it, the actions would remain the same.She sighed, looking out the window, Luca starting to wake from her nap.

"Why did it come to this..."She whispered.

---

"I... I really don't remember... I just know the woman was Ice Cold and the others kept changing between dogs and men..."Junisa said quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 am

Isao stopped in his tracks; Nia stopping close behind and Arieal stopping so that she could hide behind her brother. Turning around Isao looked over the small clearing they had just passed. He took a step from the tree branch to the ground floor, his sisters following. Each new they were being followed. As the figures drew in, Isao took his chance to speak, still unable too see them for the forest shadow.

“Why do you follow us? We have no business with you…” He shouted across the clearing, his tone still calm. Now that the three were ready for whatever came next, it was quite a scene to look over. Isao stood at front, strongly as if to intimidate the enemy whilst Nia stood slightly to the left behind her brother and at the far back, Arieal stood quietly; watching a small butterfly fly past helplessly, her face completely blank.

(Wish I could stay to reply but I have to go; I could be back soon though. Chao.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quiksylver
Leader

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 am

Riroku looked up, with a face of sorrow.

"I'm sorry...I just don't want to fail...or let Sylver change me again," he whispered back nervously.

Suddenly, the boarding lady started to collect tickets. Riroku slowly got up, handed her his ticket, boarded the plane, and found a seat by the window.

A couple hours later, they were up in the sky, high above the clouds. Next stop, Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 am

Jinn sighed and looked upset "fine...Fine... It's not lieke the kids like me anyway it seems" He sighed and knew of their future to come, the fights that would be had, the lives to be taken. The thought of Jinsoku following the same path as him, slowly he got up and walked out to stand where Liona was heading and said "Miss me kiddo?" He gave her a wink and waited her reply.

Jinsoku looked to his mother and saw his father in the background, the boy cleaned the blade on his trousers and said "I'm fine."His gaze never moved from his father and a look of anger across his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:05 am

Anissa looked at her children, "Head upstairs and go into Liona's room, don't move," She said with fear. She looked at Jinn, "He........has a dislike for you. I don't why," she said with pain in her face. The one person who had been so important to her for so long was the one that her only son hated.

Elliot nodded, He heard the howl of his friend, "Listen, there's trouble, We need to get you upstairs," He said and looked at her, "Can you stand?" He asked.

Inu ran behind them snapping his jaws and growling. Annaliesa ran quickly behind growling and snapping her jaws as well.

Kagosha slid her arms up to his back and moved them down his back, taking note about every muscle in his back. She felt kissed him again, mimicking his tongue from earlier.

Titus looked at them, "I think its time," He said slowly.

Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 am

The three stared back at the Lycans. Their pose hadn’t changed and all three still seemed to be relaxed.

“We’re not here to fight with animals… let us pass.” Isao’s voice had become firm. Why were things becoming so complicated so fast?? His thoughts entailed as he waited for a reply.

(I'll need to get away from this fight soon and head for Jinn.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am

Nami watched as they headed out of the house, clutching Luca as she closed the blinds to her room.Andrew entered, and she gave him a look of importance, he gave her a look that told her no.

"Andrew I have to go..."

"No... you need to stay here... you're in no shape to fight..."

"Andrew you don't understand, I need to leave..."

Andrew said nothing for a short while before taking Luca from Nami.Nami took a gun from inside a hidden compartment in the nearby dresser and walked down the stair, hiding the gun.

---

"I... I can try..."Junisa said starting to get up.

She took one step before startig to fall over.

---

Nami exited the house and followed the others.

---

Meanwhile Heather had finished setting up her room and now was in her small studio, adding one peice of Blue Cloth to the head of the model.It was for that of a young boy, yet it seemed also more mature, like it was two different people as one.

Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:13 pm

".....time for what?" Damien asked. His cold eyes staring at Titus with a confused look.

As Kagosha matched his kiss Dan slid his hand down her body and into her pants, his hand grazing over her most sensitive spots. That was it, he had teased her enough. He pulled his hand out and undid her pants. He moved her a certain way, kissing her neck before standing up and lifting her off the couch. As he picked her up her unbuttoned clothes fell to the couch as he caressed her bare body and carried her into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Jinn nodded he knew his sons intentions but was a bit hurt when Liona just seemingly walked by. "I can see why" Jinn sighed and sat upon his haunces and played with the grass. "He told me why.... At least once over." Jinn tried to cyphen out the years of fighting and protecting to the months that he'd be home, "He just wants you protected... And happy.... And because i'm not here, he feels i'm the one upsetting you" Jinn looked up and tried to smile but failed.

Jinsoku had gone by now and was in his room practising his acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overload
Leader

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 am

Trace was now only a couple of miles from the south end of the cabin."I know where you are Luca.I won't stop till your under mothers will."Trace said to himself.

"He is so close yet only I see his future..."Raiu said as he saw the events that were about to take place."No matter I will have a sacrafice."he said as the stone gate glowed it's crimson light and the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quiksylver
Leader

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Hawaii...5 hours later...

Riroku looked out his window to see a chain of islands, billowing smoke, out in the middle of the water. But something was wrong...the smoke wasn't from the volcanoes...

Suddenly, a gigantic fireball shot up through the left wing, causing the entire wing to fall off, sending the plane into a spiral downwards to the islands below...

Riroku jumped over the frightened passengers next to him, and sprinted down the isle untill he reached a side door with an idea.

"Minka," he asked softly, "Can you control the wind so it'll slow the planes' fall?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 am

Minka appeared and nodded, she floated out of the plane and over to the side. She flew under where the broken wing should be and forced the plane up. She slowed down the plane drastically but it was still falling fast. She kept the force going, it didn't drain her at all, she didn't have energy to burn. She went to the front and pushed as well causing the plane to stop suddenly. She then brought it down to the ground. "Your welcome," She said rolling her eyes.

Inu and Annaliesa growled as one, "Who are you," Inu growled loudly. His threat rumbled through his throat and his muscles ached to launch forward and attack.

Elliot gasped and quickly caught her. He shifted to put her in his arms bridal style, a smile told her that he was glad she didn't get hurt. "Come on, we need to get you out of here," He said and walked upstairs, passing Jinn he looked at him with eyes telling him his words, "I should be out their fighting."

Titus shushed the boy as they quickly headed up the stairs and into their room. He ushered them to sit on the bed as he closed the blinds and locked the door. "Your aunt will skin me for this but......." Titus said slowly. Sora looked at him from the bed as he began to tell........a story.

*GUYS REMEMBER ABOUT THE MORE.......PRIVATE SCENES*

Liona covered her mouth better as she headed upstairs, she gave her father a final glance as she walked up the rest of the steps. She walked to her brothers room, both of them had to stay there. Anissa looked at Jinn, "Hardly," She said and looked at him with the worried eyes of a mother but the love in them was very powerful. "He shouldn't have to think that," She said gripping the wall and her fingers digging into it and the wood creaking. "Do you think, I should tell them?" She said slowly, her eyes were clouded, her want to show them the power they had but the fear of them being killed.

The scent of another vampire hit Inu and Annaleisa's noses. A deep rumble grew in Inu's chest and he made a new noise. Annaleisa nodded, she was blind and so only noises and scents could tell her what to do. She took off another way, around the house. She stared out, her growl growing.

Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:06 am

Riroku looked at her and sighed.

"We're all in your debt." He said.

He made sure the passengers were alright before venturing out. Hawaii was completely burned, trees, buildings were all up in flames and in smoke. This was Sylvers doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm

XD Sorry.

A confused look appeared on Damien's face as Titus's spoke. He looked to his little sister next to him before turning back and listening to Titus.

SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 pm

(Dr.Chilton is now My character, seeing as I think I need him and that no one else will use him...)

"Apparently my Opinion doesn't matter..."Nami muttered walking past Anissa.

She was slightly mad, she had advised Anissa not to long ago that she should probably tell them.But she had told her to just get some rest, not actually consider the advice.Although there was more reason to trust Jinn, he was her husband.Nami was just a girl pretending to be her daughter.She clenched the Gun and as soon as she was out of sight had teleported herself to Inu and Annaliese.

"Go figure..."

---

Heather put the finishing touches on the Armor and walked into her room quietly.She stared out the window, her Crimson Eyes Flashing slightly.

---

Andrew held Luca Tight as he stayed in his own room, looking towards the door, waiting for everyone to return.

---

Doctor Chilton, finished with his latest examination, fixed up the room before going back to his own room.

---

Junisa blushed somehow as Elliot Caught her and helped her up the stairs.She was set down on the Bed that Dr. Chilton had just finished cleaning.

"What's going on..."

---

Meanwhile, a Little Girl watched the scene display between the people that seemed to appear.She watched Quietly, her form shifting between Human and Lycan.

---

A Girl with defined Icy Features walked around, an Icy Chill seemed to Cling to her as she moved.She wasn't to far from the old manor, but she was not headed in that direction.She was moving further away from that place, wanting to just be alone.As soo as she left the area, snow started to fall, the first blanket falling on the Manor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next