Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:37 am

Jinn smirked as the kick came and two brilliant white wings burst out from his back and flapped towards the vampire sending a huricane force wind at her. If the kick was to come through Jinn would still bring a hand up to block it, the smirk not moving "Are you sure we can't talk about this?" The man said his form changing whilst this all happened, he became furrier, and slightly larger. His weaposn stayed where they were as did the wings, but his body turned more into a cross between a vampire and a lycan, but like none anyone had seen, Jinn was the first of these, the first hybrid.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 Lycan_shadow
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 am

The girl just left to join the others, it was kinda frustraiting, but she knew it was getting them out of fighting.Them being everyone in the family besides Jinn, who these Hunters were keen on killing.She wanted to follow him when he went, but she knew that Nami would be needed home.So with a Sigh, the blood like Nailpolish disappeared, from both Circe and Nia.With a quick Transformation, Nami now stood, the charm now a Gun.She felt weak, but she moved back over to the house.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Male Location : UK, Britain.
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 am

Arieal flipped back, using the hurricanes wind as support, in response.

“T-talk…” She whispered to herself. “T-they can’t talk…” She spoke again, this time audible to those around her. As she leapt forward for a second attack both Isao and Nia nodded. The two split in different direction, circling around before charging at Jinn themselves. Isao brought his buster sword from its sheath dragging it through the air whilst Nia held her two swords lightly, with ease.

The three reached at the same time, each one unconsciously ignoring his new form. Arieal dived low to kick him in the chest whereas Isao aimed high with his weapon, swinging it around letting it smash through the air. Nia spun around to swipe at the slayers back with her own weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 am

Jinn smirked as they all more or less attacked the same area the top half of his body. With some olympic limbp skills the slayer twisted and turned till his thighs and up were parallel to the ground. He sighed and said "Fine... I guess you want your lives taken away and the endless battle between us to begin?" Jinn in his new form was not as strong but a hell of alot faster. He used his wings to balence himself along with his feet, this kept him firm and straight as a blur of movement happened and both guns appeared in both furried hands, bullets rang out like thunder bolts. Each drop of the hammer sending a bullet to where the vampires would be.
Back to top Go down
Vamp. Scrubz
Vamp. Scrubz

Male Location : UK, Britain.
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 am

Isao growled, stamping his weapon down in front of him so it acted as a barrier, stopping the bullets and his motion. He stood up to see how the girls had coped; being the elder brother he always found it important to check on them even during a fight, which annoyingly, they had done a lot better than him. Nia had dodged the bullets by shifting her body and was still moving in to swipe where as Arieal had just revealed her first hidden weapon. An armband on her left side, attached to it was a long dark red metal-scythe blade. With a flick of her arm it retreated back into the armbands and she too continued her attack. This time altering to strike up from the ground whilst Nia spun around once more to slash at his back.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 am

Riroku nodded. "Right." He said to Minka, and with that, kicked down the door of the plane, and walked onto the ash covered ground.

He looked around, and saw that the damage here was incredible, the volcanoes were continually erupting, fire consumed most of the land, the palm trees, buildings, and even people were all burned to the ground or dead, their charred remains burning in smoke. Heavy ash covered the air, and it was hard for Riroku to breathe.

He couged, and pointed to a nearby volcano, which was rather large.

"That's where he is. That's where we're headed." he told Minka with some difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

[OH right so shes like cutting the dirt yeah i get you.]

Jinn was suprised at the speed and even said "Heh... Impressive, but do we really have to do this?I only get a month alive with my family"The man shifted his weight up in a sort of back flip to kick upwards towards (i wanna say Arieal, the one that's above him anyway,) and would follow it around to try and jump up out of the genuine cluter frak that he would of been in.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Kagosha laughed loudly and looked at him with a smirk before leaning up and kissing his neck. She gripped his back kissing his neck again and again giving a slight lick. 'This time,' she thought,' I won't be the first to give in to the temptation of hunger,' She said again kissing his neck and sucking on a bit of flesh.

Minka smirked, "Need some air?" She said with a laugh. She saw his need for clean air and smiled, something she hadn't done. Smiling was something different then a smirk, much more.........loving. She burst up into the sky, past all the debree and ash. She gasped in a fresh gasp of air and headed back down towards the earth. She stood infront of him, the want to laugh was drastic. She floated there and leaned forward locking him into a kiss. During the kiss she opened her mouth and the cool and clean air filled his lungs. "There, this will work until Sylver is dead," She said. Part of her had hated that but most of her had wanted to cry and just stay in his arms but there were bigger things to be done.

Liona nodded, her whole body ached and she wanted nothing more then this nightmare to go away. She looked down the hallway and gasped. A taller much more deadly woman then she had ever seen walked down the hall. Her tall figure and perfect curves shone through her deadly outfit. the thing that had startled her the most was the deadly and long blades on her arms. She approached them quickly, "Listen when I say this, we need to get you guys out of here and to safety.

Agent seen that this was only going to escalate forward. She looked around before taking to the roof. Suddenly a girl closely resembling Agent tackled her and had pinned her to the ground. She laughed and her icy blue eyes stared holes into Agent. "ALICE!" Agent hissed deeply.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 pm

(No Inu? And post in KHSP

"O- Of Course"Heather answered Picking up the girl Wedding Style.

She moved towards the Figure, holding the Girl Tight.

"Liona, rest, you need it, just calm down"She reassured the girl as they moved.

---

Nami followed along Closely, Andrew suddenly appearing with Luca close to them.

---

Junisa watched as everyone started to leave and followed Limping along, hoping that someone would help her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm Sowey, I always forget these things. (Going to try something different for this post, if we like it more, then it will be the new werewolf transformation.)(Remember kids, we must all drink lots of milk to be a werewolf.)

Elliot saw Junisa struggle and came up in front of her, He placed a hand on her shoulder in a comforting way, "Don't let this scare you but if quickness is the thing that's needed then this is needed as well," He said and felt his canine instinct return. His body shook and his shoulder's suddenly popped out of place. He didn't call out in pain, besides after 50 or more years of this he had become accustom to that sort of thing. His jaw suddenly broke and his nose and top jaw suddenly molded together and his jaws pushed forward. His teeth became jagged and sharp. Elliot felt his ears sharpen and slide up his head slowly. His shoulders snapped as they locked into a higher spot on is back. His chest sunk in and shifted, bones cracking and breaking before molding into a new position. During all of this he tore his shirt off and his upper body was forced down to ground level. Elliot's shoes broke away as his toes began to curl in and his legs broke backwards. This time he let a small yelp escape but to have your knees broken would be extremely painful. His fur was beginning to appear as his feet grew up at an arch causing his pants to break off as well. From his back a long tail appeared and suddenly the fur had begun to stop now that his hind legs had now become very dog like. His neck stretched a bit and a final shake put all of his bones in the final place. Now a ginger pelted wolf with icy blue eyes stood infront of Junisa.He was 2 times the size of a normal wolf so easily ride-able. He sat down infront of her and decided the best way to calm her of that, since her chase with the very creature he was was to do the very dogest thing he could do. He whined lightly and his tail shook, his head cocked to the side.

Assina looked at Heather, "Would you like me to carry her?" She said, her green eyes looking into Liona's. Suddenly something inside Liona snapped and she suddenly passed out.

Anissa mentally slapped Assina, "Are you stupid!?" she said with anger and a deep hiss escaping her mouth. Assina smiled in outside of this inner world. Her black fangs showing, "Nevermind....... Jinsoku, you stay close understand?" She said slowly. Elliot glanced over after his change to the unopened door. He barked and Titus appeared. Elliot nodded and Titus disappeared.

Inside the room he stopped infront of Sora and Damien, "Listen, we have to go. Assina from the story, Elliot is the dark wolf. Come," He said turning sideways for the two of them to climb on. Sora nodded and threw her leg over the side like she was going to ride a horse, Titus was almost the size of a horse so it was natural.

Alice smiled her pearly fangs showing and she hissed in Agent's face. Agent was pissed and put her feet under Alice's stomach and shoved. Alice slid back and almost off the roof. She quickly caught the edge of the house. Her white knuckles showed she was in trouble. Then she put her feet together and kicked over the side of the house. She did a backflip before landing infront of Agent again. She hissed playfully, her finger pulling towards her, daring Agent, the much younger and inexperienced vampire to attack.

Inu heard the vampire struggle going on on the roof and took off into the woods carrying the small child. All he knew is she must have been especially shaken for her to be calling him father.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Junisa couldn't help but smile as she got on top of Elliot, arms wrapped around him, holding on tight.

"After those people, nothing could scare me..."She whispered.

She laid her head down and held on as tight as she could without revealing she was a vampire.

---

Heather looked and said nothing, passing by Assina, showing her she was perfectly capable of carrying her Sister.

"Reverting to Normal might be a good Idea..."She answered.

---

"Daddy! What's going on... did you forget me? Daddy! How could you Forget me? Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!!"

Sonia kept up, Tears were now flowing from her eyes, running down her cheeks and painting the ground that the two passed.

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Damien didn't get on. "I'll walk" he said as he stood from the bed. Once they were outside there was something he wanted to do.

Dan grazed his fangs over Kagosha's neck trying to tease her. He knew what she was thinking and intended to prove her wrong.

(Sorry its short. My posts will grow more and more as I post. Haven't really RPed seriously in a few days and I need to get back in the swing of things.)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Strangely the feeling of a warm body against his own was...comforting to Elliot. He hadn't felt this, ever. He made sure everyone was there and made a noise in the back of his throat. Assina looked at the ginger pelted wolf. She nodded before taking down the steps, the group followed her close. She could hear the banging all around the home.

A pang of anger overwhelmed Assina, Liona and Jinsoku were her children as well........even if those who didn't understand dared to challenge that she would prove them wrong. Still she kept going, She opened the front door slowly the first white blowing in (Even though we just skipped Fall xD).

Titus nodded, "You stay close do you understand, a war......that we have long since been involved has come back to haunt us and I don't want you two to be the ones to pay for.......................my mistakes," he said remembering the betrayal that he had so carefully laid for his brother.

Titus followed and soon the group was outside. Titus being 3rd in command, though it might not have been the first choice, Howled high into the air, his grandaughter on his back. Then a chorus of howls hit the air and Inu's 2nd in command and Titus' commander Emmit appeared. He was an extremely large wolf, in fact the largest in the pack. He was made of pure muscle and his shinning yellow eyes showed pride. He howled and the pack halted, "Follow close Titus, let Mishi take her," Emmit said pointing his muzzle to the much smaller but it seemed more made for speed female. Sora shook her head, "I'll go with Damien," She said and got off of Titus. She stood by her brother a cold look in her eyes but her mothers curiosity was inside Sora and she stayed by her brother. Emmit nodded and howled into the sky heading off. Assina stayed by Heather and Jinsoku, again she was fleeing from the battle and it angered her deeply. Suddenly a vampire dashed out and gripped Assina by the throat. She was taken of guard but went straight into combat. Soon the wolves were being attacked by others, more and more.

Agent hissed before dashing forward and tackling Alice off the roof, she slammed into the ground hard and then there was a blur of hissing and punches.

Inu may have been a leader but a child crying was too harsh for the big softy. He took the child into a hug, maybe it would comfort her, "Shhhh, Its okay, its okay," He said soothingly. Suddenly his head snapped towards the growing battle between vampire and werewolves. It had been broken?

Kagosha couldn't help but smirk, it was intensely drawing but she opened her mouth, the cool breath dancing out of her mouth and soaking into his neck. She took a more predominate position by moving above him and leaning over him and pushing him softly towards the bed and kissing him again and again. Her silvery hair draped over him.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Junisa hugged Elliot tight, not wanting to let go.It was strange, she had no idea why she was being so friendly.But she continued to hold on and snuggled slightly, a smile starting on her face.

---

Sonia looked up and nodded with a Sniff before whiping her tears away.

"O- Okay Daddy..."She said nuzzling up against him.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 pm

As the new attack started Damien grabbed his sister's hand and dashed back into the house. "If we get hurt Dad will mount grandpa's head on the wall above the fireplace. We need to get somewhere safe away from all this.....and I think I know somewhere we can go and be perfectly protected.

As Kagosha almost pinned Dan on the bed he smiled up at her. As she kissed him with her hair covering him, he could still feel her desire rising. As he kissed her he quickly slid his toungue over one of her fangs and his blood began to flow into her mouth from his toungue as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:32 pm

At the new attack he had a strange and powerful desire to protect Junisa. He seen a male vampire confront him. Normaly Elliot would play with his enemy before a straight on attack but this time it was his family. He wrapped his extremely long tail around Junisa in a comforting way. Then he crouched low and a long and taunting growl vibrated from his throat.

Inu looked down at the girl and then off in the distance. He didn't want to leave her alone but........his pack.........his...........Mishi was out there. He suddenly felt every muscle want to rip the vampire who dared touch her apart. He was so torn......

Sora looked at him, "Wait," She said before whistling loud. Sammy the husky puppy came running in, he was obviously panicked and clung to Sora in fear. "Okay," She said quietly.

Kagosha so enjoyed that, She felt her muscles tense in pleasure but she pulled away and an annoyed look on her face, "Cheater," She said.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Damien put his little sister on his back in a piggy-back position as he dashed out the front door and began to speedily run through the forrest.

Dan smirked as he flipped them over so he was on top and continued to kiss her as the blood flowed into her mouth from his tounge. Even if he did cheat, he wasn't going to let the blood go to waste.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Junisa looked up as Elliot's tail held her closer to him.She looked at the male Vampire, a hiss starting to escape her thoat.Her eyes glowed a dark crimson, a warning telling the person to back off.She felt like springing from her position to attack, but knew better than to reveal herself now.So she kept quiet and waited for Elliot to deal with this.

---

Heather followed along, trying to remain out of sight as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Riroku shook his head back in surprise, coughing, being overwhelemed by the cool, fresh air. He finally stopped shaking his head, but when his hair came to a rest, it wasn't red and black anymore. Through the ash, a shining silver head of hair covered Riroku. Minka's kiss cured him completely of Sylver's torments. With his newfound strength, he began walking up the mountain.

He finally arrived to the top of the volcano, and what awaited for him almost made his heart stop short. Lord Sylver stood in the middle of the lava lake, staring him right in the eyes with his own burning eyes.

"My son...you have arrived...but I sense something...different about you...something...that angers me. Come down here so that I may have a better look at you...let me make sure that your something that your not supposed to be." He said, slowly and evily. A bridge of rock appeared in front of Riroku, leading down to Sylver.

Riroku looked down, so his eyes couldn't be seen, and he whispered, "Minka. I need you to leave this place. Get as far away as you can from here, and never look back. I have to do this alone."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Kagosha chuckled mentally and lapped up as much blood as she could with her tongue before it darted into his mouth and sliced itself on his fang. She pulled away and the blood dripped out of the side of her mouth and down the pale skin of her neck.

The vampire tried to dash forward but Elliot was faster and moved out of the way swiftly. He was extremely careful of how he moved for the sake of the injured Junisa. He snapped his jaws a few times before dashing forward and gripping the vampire by the back and locking onto his throat. The big wolf pulled back and ended the Vampire's life. He dropped the piece of cold flesh and licked his lips of the blood.

Minka looked down, "I can't, If I leave you'll be choked by the ash. I'm here to the end, with you," She said with a look of shame. She had been so strong but it seemed that this again was too much. She changed into her rattled wind wolf and floated behind him before dashing into his shadow, ready for a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Soraaa? XD

Dan smirked as he went down her neck licking the blood off her, back up to her lips before kissing her bloody lips again, their blood mixing in their mouths creating an interesting taste and their tounges mixed it as they rubbed together.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Riroku shook his head, and said again to Minka in his shadow, "Minka...please don't do this. You still have much good to do for the world. The world needs you. You don't have to risk the life you have for me...I've come to repent and pay for the wrongs that I've done...the twisted things I did while with Sylver...and...I've come to show you that the man you've been looking for four years...he's finally returned."

"Minka, If I am to die, I promise you, somehow, someway, I'll find you again. I did it before. And I can find you again."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"But thats just it," Her voice was quiet and still. "The kiss was my very soul, every time you breath a little of me dies with it, I die after this is over. I love you," she said from the depths of his shadow. "So as my final dedication to this terrible after life I've lived I plan on spending the last moments of my existence with the one I love," she said appearing again by his side.

(I thought sora disappeared XD)

Kagosha suddenly got a sick feeling and pulled away, then a flash of the dream that she had somehow forgotten returned to her, "Dan," She said using the name she never called her husband, "Something's wrong," She said. She couldn't remember the final part of her dream.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm

A tear from Riroku dropped to the volcanic soil. He didn't say anything, but he was sure Minka understood everything he meant. He loved her too.

Sylver yelled over to Riroku, "What is the matter, boy? Have you come to tell me of your success in killing the traitor?"

Riroku looked up at Sylver.

"WE'VE come...to kill you."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Minka already felt the light tug of loss of energy but she refused to let it show. She stood infront of Riroku, "Miss me!?" She growled in anger at the person who caused her own and so many others deaths. She changed and her jaw clicked a few times at her anger. She couldn't help it but wouldn't show Sylver, her tail shook ever so slightly like a dog's tail would in extreme exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next