Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 pm

*sigh* Okay, some words, something along those words would have nice.... Deaths are funner that way XD

Kagosha's body moved as if uncomfortable. Inside there was a battle........a losing one....

Liona's eyes flashed again as she looked at Heather who also was pinned back against a tree, "My name is not Liona! I am Loki,"

Mother dropped her victim. His blood though quite unpleasing was drained and he was no more then an empty carcass. She licked her lips all the same but suddenly vanished. "My precious I'm coming," She said.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:44 pm

A scowl appeared on Dan's face as he some the uncomfortable look on his love's face. He turned and looked the sleeping lion, before swinging back his leg and smashing a rib breaking kick into the lions stomach.

He looked back at Kagosha to see if anything would change.

"We go there, I think." Damien said as a tall dark building came into view. It cast a shadow over all the others, and it felt as if it may have been the sorce fo the fog as it let off a strage chill.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Heather looked at Liona in horror as she spoke, wanting to hit the girl.But, unable to move just spoke once more.

"Ok then Loki... can... you let me go... I think... I'm..."She tried to speak.

It was evident from the blood around that she was losing it fast, and might just die.

"Please... let me go... I... I..."She grew paler than usual.

---

Junisa lowered her stick and threw it at the Other cat's, throwing them off guard.She moved over to Lena and got behind her, hoping to keep safe.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

The image Trace saw was not the dark being he had known in the past.His skin was darkening,his fangs receding,his crimson eyes turning gold,and his black hair and clothes turned white."Wh- who am I?"Trace asked himself as his memory was finally completely wiped.The figure from before appeared."Waah wh-who are you?"Trace said jumping back startled by the figure he had no memory of."You wish for rememberence of your past and to find out who you truely were.If you wish to remember what you have forgotten track me down to where the most destructive eruption occurred."The figure said as he blew away as if he was made of nothing but smoke."Wait please...."Trace said as he went to grab the figure only to realize it was a futile effort and landed headfirst into the moonlit lake.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 am

Heres a bump and Vamp's latest post.

Quote :
The two behind darted forward, their thoughts were strewn aside as he threatened their sister. "Talk like that again.. I dare you..." The male spoke, his voice was angrier now. As the three glared at the ex-hunter they secretly came up with a plan. A few seconds of silence passed between the clearing before the brother spoke again. "Your last mistake was threatening my sister like that...
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 am

As Trace's body sank to the bottem of the lake images from his far forgotten past playing in front of him like a sickening dream."Why am I seeing this?"Trace asked himself as he watched a dark figure slaughter to vampires."Who are they?"he asked himself over and over again till he hit the bottom of the lake."I'm so confused."I wish I had grabbed that guy when I had the chance."he said as his body started to glow a midnight blue glow.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Riroku waited for the boat to pull up to shore. He waded out, gently layed Minka in the boat, and climbed in himself. The coast guard soldier gave Riroku a nod, and went back to his post.

Riroku sat up against Minka, and held her hand. He looked out over the ocean, spray gently splashing his face, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Jinn yanwed and looked at his sword "Well your first mistake was attacking my family, so if you don't want to die, and deal with me for eternity then walk away and go find someone else ot btoher, then you all die." He yawned again scratching his furry chest
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 am

The light surrounding Trace made his body seem as if it were nothing but pure energy.The light faded and his body had seemed to vanish as if it weren't even there in the first place.He was passed out only a few miles away from the fight that was occuring.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:47 am

The lion's scream echoed but Kagosha's eyes flew open. They were pure white, no iris, no pupil. The lions eyes opened as well the same look to them. Kagosha's face was completely blank. The both of them lifted like puppets into the air. They danced around one another, now their faces making expressions. The lion morphed back into a boy with blue hair and a dark jacket and jeans on. They suddenly began to battle in the air.

Sora stayed silent still but didn't like that last word, "Think?" She thought to herself. 'Great we're going to wander around for a couple hours,' she said to herself mentally.

Minka leaned into him, Her face was calm now, " Riroku, I love youer," She said gripping his hand tighter. "Thank you," She said.

Loki stared at her and for a moment only pure anger stared into Heather. A wide smile suddenly spread across her face, long black fangs showing. "Mother! and........ Cousin!" She said and began to clap happily.

Edwin watched for a moment but smirked, "Figures she would return," He said slowly.

Mother appeared behind Loki and embraced her from behind, "Oh my darling!" She said with a smile. Loki turned and embraced Mother as well. There was a swish of air and another joined them. His hair was dark, almost pitch black but his skin was pale.

No emotion could be seen because of the hair in his face. Loki left Mother and embraced the tall man. He kneeled down on one knee, "Is that her?" He said so softly that Anissa only barely heard it, His pale hand pointed to her. Loki nodded.

Anissa's gaze was fixed on him, she dared not speak a word but had an uncomfortable expression on her face because of the pressure. The man nodded and stood looking at Anissa, "So we meet at last," He said slowly.

Anissa was frozen, she didn't move. She couldn't and the cold feeling returned. Oh how she hated to feel like an ice cube. Stuck in this world, unable to breath without a hallow feeling in her chest. Her face was of complete and utter shock. Her eyes wide and her breath coming out slowly, Ice cold. She felt huge red crimson tears well up in her eyes.

The clearing was silent, no body moved....

Anissa's head fell and streams of Crimson fell down her pale cheeks. They hit the snow and froze into the watery liquid. She began to shake all over. Mother smirked.

The man continued to look at her. Inu looked up now that the pulses had stopped. He too knew who this boy was, it was so shocking though.

Anissa's bare feet touched the ground, Her face was of pure pain. A small wail echoed out, it was chilling, sending shivers up the backs of any who were within the entire forest. It was soft but high, Like the call of a bat. Vampires only made this noise when in extreme pain and probably would never make this noise in all the time of their after-life. It slowly rose in volume. It wasn't like it went up or down in pitch. The same stilling pitch, high and clear. It rang out growing until those who where still alive had to block their ears.

Anissa rose her face up and the tears never faded but she couldn't speak not when identical eyes looked straight into her own. Anissa's eyes were always something her own. Her two twins didn't have her eyes even. But this man did, the same piercing emerald glow. There was only one way.....

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 Beau10
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Dan reached up and pulled Kagosha's body out of the air and into his grasp. She needed his help and he didn't know what to do for the first time in ever.

Damien began continued walking down the street of the gloomy city. As they went, figures started to appear on the sidewalks. They were all very pale and let off a cold aura.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 pm

A low hiss escaped Kagosha's lips and she seemed angry. She pushed and struggled in his grasp. Then her hands eminated an aura sucking Dan into the nightmare.

Kagosha's eye was closed and her eyebrow was bleeding. But that was the worse of the apparent wounds. The lion's side was bleeding and he was breathing hard. He seemed to be struggling with being able to stand. The backround was just cloudy nothing else really.

The lion seemed ready to end this. He ran forward and jumped on Kagosha. She smirked changing into a child. She kicked him off her. This younger form had always been much faster. She smiled small white fangs showing. Then she turned, "DANNY!" She said with happiness. The lion scrambled to his feet and changed changing mid air and landing claws extended at Kagosha.

Sora looked around but didn't know what to say so she just silent, Finally she broke the silence, "Uh........Now what?" She asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:53 pm

(I'll RP with Damien again tomorrow. His next post might be pretty big so I gotta ponder it.)

Dan looked around with abit of confusion as he entered the dream, before his confusion continued as he saw the young Kagosha. When the lion landed in front of Kagosha Dan scowled and went to jump at the cat, but instead a loud growl was heard as a large dark hand shot out from the darkness and grabbed the lions legs, before pulling him down and starting to drag the feline into the darkness. "I cant beleive it followed me here..." Dan said as he approached the young Kagosha before he kneeled down. "Are you alright?" he asked with concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Kagosha's eyes blinked open a few times, the big blue orbs trying to understand what had happened. She sat up slowly, and smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine," She said hugging him. Slowly her form changed. She again was tall and matured.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:43 am

Heather tried to move but soon gave up and slowly shut her eyes, the pain slowly dispersing and warming her.The bright lights of golds and silvers, the heavenly music played as she looked around in her forced slumber.Those left behind still fighting, her body raising away from itself.

She looked around, it was all beautiful, but she looked down towards her body and thought no.She knew this wasn't her time, she couldn't die here, not yet.And though she could not return right away she would.

---

Nami watched in horror, she couldn't believe her eyes.Everything once hopeful was lost, and Mother, that was icing on one rotten cake.She was supposed to be dead, she had been a part of that all those years ago.What was she doing back here, and what was she doing.Just as she was about to ask questions, her body acted for her.The snow around her started to move and bend until they became Ice as hard as steel.She ran at Mother and was about to stab Mother.

---

Luca stared at Mother crying and angry, her mist power starting to act up, the snow under her morphing into wolves and lions like the ones around.They focused on Mother but didn't move, rather observed.

---

Sonia clung to Inu tighter, wanting nothing more than to just be alone with Daddy and Mommy again.

---

Junisa kept up her fighting, the corner of her eye watching the fight between Mother and the Family.

---

Lena charged at some of her bretheran and fought them in her nimble form.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Ritsuka

Male Location : Look behind you
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Vampire:
Name: Soubi
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 Agatsuma_Soubi
Personality: Very calm most of the time. Has a sense of humor but is rarely shown. Collected.
Family: (Optional)
Short past: Soubi worked in the military for about 50 years. He retired after then because he got bored.

Hope this is okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:19 am

(Vamp is working on fixing his computer or getting a laptop now. Until then He'll continue to post through me.)

Dan watched as the Lion was completely pulled into the darkness as the roar rang out. Dan patted Kagosha's head before she changed back. He hugged her and spoke as the roar lowered. "Lets get outta here, hes finished" Dan said as he started to pull out of the dream.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Kagosha's eyes opened brightly and then there was darkness. Kagosha opened her eyes in true reality. The lion was suddenly being brutally ripped apart by an unseen force. Kagosha blinked as the Lion was ripped apart. "My children are out there," She said slowly, a deep and still hiss escaping her lips.

Mother chuckled. She snapped her fingers and Liona stood in Mothers way, "NAMI STOP!" She shouted, a small smirk on her lips. Nami would never hurt her, and if she was so stupid as to kill Liona then this mysterious vampire could easily take Nami on.

Alice looked to Edwin for some clue as too what she was to do. "Hold on, I want to see the power he has," Edwin said slowly. Alice looked to the vampire in a curious way, "Who is he?" She asked slowly.

Agent had awoken slowly and was watching, "The missing heir," She said. "The strongest pure blood vampire the world shall know," She said her face completely shocked.

The vampire still didn't move. His green eyes only watched, no emotion hardly any movement.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Dan shook his head a bit as he came back into reality. His vision came back into focus and he noticed he was still holding Kagosha from when he pulled her out of the air. He placed her back on her feet and hugged her, while giving her a light kiss.

After she spoke he nodded to her. "Lets go find them" he said with a vauge smile.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Kagosha looked at him and nodded. Her face was determined. She had enjoyed the kiss and touched his face lightly. She grabbed his hand and walked a bit quickly. Her hand was cold against his warmth. Thats how it was and always would be. Her silvery hair moved lightly before she began to hurry a bit more. She had a feeling something bad was happening.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

Nami hesitated, she didn't want to hurt Liona, but she wasn't her target.She continued, trying to make her way past Liona to go one on one with Mother.

(Will post more Later)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey guys imma join this now lol i finally caught up

Vampire
Name: Mikazuki
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 AnimeGirl135vampire
Personality: Quite very talented, loving when you get to know her, Shy because of past
Family: UNKNOWN
Short Past: Mikazuki was attacked while walking down a alley, she felt a splitting pain in her neck then everything went black. She woke up 10hrs. later with a splitting pain in her head. Her mother and father were killed in a car accident and she didn't know of any family so she lived alone in Anissa's old mantion that seemed not to be tern down.

Vampire
Name: Michio
AppearanceVampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 Anime-guy
Personality: serious very much to the point, does not bother with people that may be wasting his time.
Family: The only person he considers family is Mikazuki and she is more of a very close friend.
Short Past: Michio found Mikazuki and was watching her with fascination he had never had before he was not used to ever even paying attention to the humans. He has been a vampire for many years and knows how to wield a sword very well and after a man jumped Mikazuki he helped her learn all sword wielding skills you need or could want.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 pm

"No not like that" said Michio in exasperation. "less elbow more wrist you don't want to be flinging around your elbow so much in battle" "Like this?"asked Mikazuki, doing it right for the very first time. "Yes perfect." said Michio very much so pleased with his new aprentice. "your coming along very quickly and doing better at weilding a sword then most vampires who have been working on it for years." Mikazuki smiled and did the new move she had just learned even better then before. "Don't let it go to your head" said Michio " You still have a long way to go to be able to fight well" "I know" said Mikazuki with pride in her voice. " I will work hard so i can help you with anything you need after all you did give me someone to look up too." she was about to run over and hug him when she stumbled over a loose board in the ancient building. "Woups be careful" Michio said catching and steading her. She smiled up at him and gave him a big hug.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 am

(Heather is not a complete ghost, and I would prefer only Ghosts would be able to see her.)

Nami hesitated, she didn't want to hurt Liona, but she wasn't her target.Mother, she was the only thing on her mind.She had somehow escaped her death, and now she was threatening the one thing they all really had, Family.She regained her nerves and continued, trying to make her way past Liona to go one on one with Mother.

---

Heather stopped and moved closer down to Liona.She moved around her, whispering words that seemed to make a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z5bdJMbAJw

Why--
Do you always do this to me
Why--
Couldn't you just see through me

Heather seemed to dance around her, the whispers gathering and building.No longer was it whisper, but rather a shy voice speaking out.

How Come--
You act like this
Like you just don't care at all
Do you expect me to believe
I was the only one to Fall

Heather stopped and stared into those eyes that had once adored her.Her own brownish red eyes pleading mentally.

I can feel, I can feel you near me
Even though you're far away
I can feel, I can feel you baby... Why
It's not supposed to feel this way

Heather took the girl's hand although she would feel nothing.Her eyes kept pleading with the girl.

I need you, I need you
More and more each day
I need you, I need you, I need you

Heather moved even closer and gently brushed Liona's cheek.

Tell me, Are you and me still together
Tell me, Do you think this could last forever
Tell me, why...

She started to dance around her again, making a mental connection.

Hey, Listen to what we're not saying
Let's play, a different game than what were playing
Try, to look at this and really see it
Do you expect me to believe
I'm gonna let this fall apart

She slowly stopped dancing and continued to sing out to her.

I can feel, I can feel you near me
Even when you're far away
I can feel, I can feel you Baby, why
I need you, I need you
More and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you, I need you, I need you

Heather continued on, a single crimson tear rolling down her cheek.

Tell me, are you and me still together
Tell me, Do you think this could last forever
Tell me, why

Heather's voice slowly started to become a whisper once more.

So go and think about whatever you need to think about
Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about
Come back to me when you know just how you feel
I can feel, I can feel you near me even when you're far away

Her voice stayed above a whisper as she soon came to a finish.

"Liona, I know you know better than to hurt for no reason, I know you're not Loki, please remember.Please break Mother's Spell, remember who you really are, remember your real family."

---

Luca cried harder, the many different snow animals charging at Mother, ready to kill

(I need a response from Inu and Elliot)

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 am

Mikazuki heared screams "Do you hear the screams?" she asked Michio curiously. "Yes i hear them they seem to be coming from many different people, in the forest." He said looking down. "A group of vampires fled that way year ago to get away from everyone and now we hear them screaming. We must finish your training so you can go and help them with what they need dear. "Yes let's continue" she said smiling. "This way I can finally save someone since I couldnt save my mother and father." she then began to cry and Michio took her into his grasp to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next