Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 am

"Soups on!"Nami shouted from the kitchen, making her voice echo through the house and outside.

She had just finished with all the veggies and beef, placing the bowls and silverware on the table.She added a little more blood to all but Jinsoku's and Liona's Bowls.She then waited for them all to come in for early lunch, sitting down happily.

---

Heather had left the kitchen to start on Jinsoku's armor, making it look like what Jinn had worn.She threw in one final touch, a small bandanna tht would fit the boy, the best part was that it was like his fathers.She then was about to go out to town to get some metal, when Nami called for them to eat.She locked the door with a key and left the room, going down to the kitchen and taking her seat.

---

Andrew had stayed, watching Nami cook and clean, helping out every now and then.He sat down quietly and waited for the others.

---

Junisa had slowly moved up towards the cabin, yet still staying out of sight.

"Anissa... y Family..."She whispered, watching the different people outside.

(JADE YOUR TURN!!!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 am

"YUM!" Liona said happily as she left the FAM in the main room. She walked in and smelled her bowl and licked her lips. "Thank you Sissy," She said and began to eat her meal.

Sora looked up at her grandfather before smelling the air. Something made her really hungry. She turned, "Mmmmm," she said lightly before heading into the kitchen. She sat down at her bowl and thanked Nami. Then she took a small sip but it was too much she then took bigger spoonfuls. She had no idea why this seemed to happen with certain foods.

Anissa inhaled the air one more time and caught something in the air. She began to circle around the house. She saw the girl and gave a warning hiss.

Current Book: Thirst No.1
Current Anime: Naruto (Episode 72), Bleach (Episode 4), Air (episode 2), Kekkaishi (Episode 9), .Hack season 2 (Episode 1), Spice and Wolf (Episode 12)
Current Animation: none (computer died again)
Current Artwork in Progress:(same for above answer)
Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkwolfforums.forumotion.com
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 am

Junisa walked up to the girl, lowering her aura, to appear human.She stumbled up to Anissa, looking like she was going to fall over.

"Ple...ase... help... I've been... running... fo...for days..."She said in heavy breaths.

Just as she was making it to Anissa's level she made a quite realistic fall and faint.She knew on the inside this was part of her plan.She was going to stay with them for awhile, trying to gain their trust so that she may use them for the future.

Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 am

Sorry here it is:
Kagosha couldn't help it and moaned lightly. She kissed his cheek before she caught herself. She kissed his neck once more, "I'll have to ask him," She said before slipping out of his grip.

Current Anime: Naruto (Episode 72), Bleach (Episode 4), Air (episode 2), Kekkaishi (Episode 9), .Hack season 2 (Episode 1), Spice and Wolf (Episode 12)
Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:01 pm

*shrugs* Guess its my go.

Damien smelled the sweet scent in the air and followed his sister into the dining room. He sat at his bowl and took a spoonful of the stew into his mouth and caught that flavor that always tantalized him. Instead of speeding up eating like his sister did, he managed to control himself, taking smaller spoonfuls as he tried to savor the taste and figure out why it did this to him and Sora.

As she moaned Dan lightly kissed her neck, licking it before she slipped out of his arms. "Alright, go ahead." Dan said with the smirk still on his face

SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

Nami smiled as they all started to eat, Sora and Damien both loving it.Liona was eating it up too, but not at the pace of the others.She stood by the door and waited for the others.But soon she turned to the ones already here.

"Like it?It's my special recipe."

She always said that, because they all sorta were.She had to teach herself with Anissa, but soon she had mastered it.It wasn't that hard to substitute ingredients, or add a needed one, especially with a family of vampires.

---

Heather had started eating, she had more control over herself, so she was going at a slow pace.Her eyes glew a deep deep crimson as she took in the stew.

---

Andrew had taken one of the few bowls without blood in it, he was happy with the taste.Nami's cooking had always been great, but some of her meals were far better than others.He sipped the broth, keeping quiet as always.

(You know what Junisa did Jade...)

Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 am

(What would we ever do without youtube xD)

Anissa stopped in a moment of shock but looked at the girl. Being a mother she couldn't stop the want to help her. She leaned down and started to carry her. "JINSOKU GET OF THE ROOF RIGHT THIS INSTANT AND HELP ME!" She shouted loudly so he could hear her. She had to pretend she wasn't that strong so the children wouldn't suspect. She did want to get her in before the cold got her though.

Liona licked her lips as she finished the last of her bowl. She looked at Nami and nodded, she really had enjoyed it. She then stood and took her bowl to the sink rinsing it before she went to go find Sammy.

Kagosha walked down the steps and waved at Liona as they passed on the steps before walking down and hugging Titus. He hugged her back and smiled, "So Kags what have you been up to?" He asked. He always had a soft spot for the once little girl he had raised.

"Taking care of kids and trying to be an adult," Titus laughed with Kagosha. Kagosha was never one to be too serious and even with kids it was harder for her to be more adult like. "Puppy," She said still using one of the many nicknames she had for him," Would you mind...........watching the kids for us?" She asked. Titus looked at his brother and leader who just waved and hand and nodded walking into the kitchen. Titus nodded to kagosha, "I'd love to," He said.

Elliot however had vanished it seemed. He was actually out with the pack, most of them were playing games and singing like they did on nights when they had to stay in town. Elliot chased the children on all fours even though he was still human, he always could have fun with them because they were as they were. One of the smaller children was on his back laughing. "Elliot, My turn, My turn!" The children started shouting. Elliot calmed them, "You know I would love to but I think I'm being called. He then got up and ran back to the back of the house. The children were upset for a moment but then returned to their play. Elliot walked around back and saw the unconscious girl. "Oh, what now," He said to himself but started helping her. "You didn't..........did you,"He asked in wonder. Anissa gave him her famous glare, hard emerald eyes that seemed to melt into anger. "Okay I get it," He said.

Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 am

[who fell down?]

Jinsoku was mid twirl and upward spin which ended in a deep gash on his shoulder and a false landing, he slipped nad dislodged some tiels as he fell down "Waaahhh!" He yelled. The child rolled off the edge of the mansion and began to fall. But something took over him, he flipped in the air and kicked off a gargoyle leaping onto a lower one and back again doing a triple back flip and landing it perfectly. The kid sniffed a few times holding his shoulder trying not to cry in the pain as he walked over to help his mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 am

Dan heard the crash and saw Jinsoku and the roof tiles fall from the window. "Crap, I'm gonna have to fix that before it rains again." he said already knowing Jinsoku would be fine. He let out a sigh as he stood there waiting for Kagosha. (stil in childrens room)

As Damien finished his soup he had a smile on his face before his expression changed as he tasted something bitter in his mouth. It hadn't come from the soup but just seemed to appear in his mouth. He swallowed the bitter liquid not showing anny change in expression so noone would expect anything, before taking his bowl and cleaning it just as Sora had.

SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 am

Junisa continued with her little charade, her eyes opening slightly.

"What happened... did they... finally... catch me"She murmured.

---

Nami exited the kitchen happily until she saw the Girl who was being carried.

"What is going on!"She asked, running towards the people.

She looked at the girl, somewhat concerned with who she was.

Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 am

Anissa turned her head and saw Jinsoku and almost dropped the girl. "Are you okay?" She asked in fear. She took in a breath and instantly regretted it. The strong aroma of blood drifted to her nose. She mentally smacked herself and looked at her son. "What happened," She asked again. Elliot looked at her and saw the flash that happened in her eyes. He took the girl in his arms and stood. He looked over at Anissa and nodded taking her in.

Anissa walked over to Jinsoku, "What happened?" She asked again.

Minka danced over them but to the people below it was only a small wind. She danced high above them and chuckled when she saw Anissa's struggle with the blood.

Inu smiled as he saw Damien and Sora with their 'special' soup.

Liona walked into her mothers room and took in the scents around. She smelled her mother the most but a faint scent of her father was there. She held in tears as she looked around. She saw a box on the self and beside it was a blue cloth. She picked it up and looked at it. It was worn but it had something of importance to it. She put it to her nose and smelled. It wasn't like her father there was something different. It didn't have the same....wonderful smell of her father. It had something missing.

Kagosha nodded happily and ran upstairs with enthusiasm. She walked in and hugged him, not bothering to slow down and kissed him happily. "When do we leave?" She asked with a full smile again.

Song of the Day:

Last edited by Jade The Overlord on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:11 am

Jinsoku shruged and said "Y.Y.Y.You su.su.supprised me mother..."He wiped a tear away not thinking about the wound that was more or less healed or the acrobatics that he proformed that no human could of done, and even landed normally. He looked up to his mother then down to the floor holding out the rope dart, the shining red and silver double edged and deadly blade on the end tied around some rope. "I..I.I wanted to be strong.... So you didn't have to..."He looked away his mother knew how he felt about Jinn. Slowly the pup kicked the floor and looked away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamp. Scrubz

Male Location : UK, Britain.
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:24 am

Quote :
(The images aren’t exact to my liking, you’ll find more about their appearance’ as I explain it whenever it comes up but these are similar to their appearance.)

Name: Isao Koganei
Appearance:

Personality: Calm but quick to move. Isao is an all around relaxed guy until someone annoys him… easily done; picking on his sister, being cocky and hunting vampires are probably the worst things you could do around him.
Family: Nia Koganei, Arieal Koganei.

---

Name: Nia Koganei
Appearance:

Personality: Naïve, unknowing to the world around. Nia is socially shy when around strangers; but when in fight, extremely agile and always at Isao’s side. She’ll fight to die at Isao’s command, mainly because of the affection she holds for him.
Family: Isao Koganei, Arieal Koganei.

---
Name: Arieal Koganei (Pronounced – Air-ee-al)
Appearance:

Personality: The word ‘blank’ is probably the best to use. Arieal rarely talks; sometimes it’s a wonder to strangers if she can. She rarely makes any drastic actions but seems to always be moving, or at least mumbling to herself. But despite this outlook, she’s very smart and easily takes in any knowledge; including that of ‘alchemy’.
Family: Isao Koganei, Nia Koganei.

---

The families past: A broken fate meant that the two could live together, hidden from the world, their pasts and their families. Both the humans were able to raise a family. Or so they thought… At the first pregnancy the mother had miscarriage about a week before the birth, most would be delighted if their first child came out quiet but not this quiet. This is where it all began though. Pleading and receiving the help of a famous alchemist, the child was reborn. The same happened for their second and third child but shortly after the third the alchemist was killed in war. Isao - cursed by the vampyre illness. Nia – human, and Arieal – named after the alchemist and cursed, with the same illness as Isao, were each reborn.

As the three grew up alone with their mother and father, life was pretty relaxed. They were poor and Isao had to work often but being secluded from the rest of the world meant their race wasn’t pulled into any matters of extreme. It hadn’t taken long for the parents to realise the unsettling truth, whereas Isao was years ahead of Arieal in age, the latter seemed to age faster. Time went on and the mortal parents fell after another fact was uncovered, where as Arieal aged too fast, Nia stopped ageing after her 12th birthday.

Years past and the three hid from the world, hiding their true selves. Until Isao was dragged into the First World War… where he learnt of more like him. More vampires, In fact more races but were they safe? By the end of World War Two, Isao had learnt of Vampires, Lycans and more otherworldly aspects, what worried him however, were those named ‘hunters’.

Years went on as the family worked together to track down and annihilate these hunters. One by one they fell. And now, the three face one more target before committing themselves to a cure, or death. Which ever happened to come first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 am

"Right now" Dan said with a full smile before he quickly pulled her off her feet and into his arms. He kissed her once more before jumping out the window of the room, and down to the ground. He gently placed her back on her feet and kissed her again. "Lets go." he said with a smile as he took her hand and began to walk her down a path that went through the trees.

The sky seemed to be so blue, the brightest it had been in what seemed like years.

A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm

(I already know when)

Anissa was brought to her knees in sorrow. She didn't want him to think they need to have protection or strength. She looked at him her eyes filled with tears, "I'm supposed to be strong, you have to understand. Your father does everything in his power to be here when he can. I'm meant..........If only..............," Anissa was at a lose of what to say to him. She hugged her son and tried to stop crying. He was so much like his father and yet he hated him. She just wanted to tell him. Tell him everything but that was the one thing.......The only thing she couldn't do.

Elliot set the girl on one of the large sofa's in the main room and turned to Inu, "Hey will you get me a blanket, maybe she got the chills or something," He said. Inu nodded and walked into the Laundry room and got a fresh blanket. He gave it to Elliot who wrapped it around her. He tried to wake her with a gentle hand, "Are you okay," He asked a couple of times.

Liona smelled the cloth one more time before returning it to its place. Then she went about finding the small husky puppy. He was sitting at a window whining, "Sammy? What on earth are you going on about now?" she asked and picked him up. He licked her face and she walked downstairs with him.

Titus walked into the kitchen and sat next to the kids, "So your parents asked me to watch you for today," He said with a smile. Sora just nodded, unable to stop herself from eating.

Kagosha walked with him and leaned into him, "Hmm," she sighed happily. "So where are we going?" She asked.

Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Riroku looked again at the stranger.

"So how you plannin on gettin to new york?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overload
Leader

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Trace laughed over the question Riroku had asked.

"Easy the shadows."Trace said as a black aura formed around him."plus we can find our targets if you just take my hand and use the shadow dimension portal a power bestowed upon by my master."he said as a thick purple mist surrounded them."So demon I have a few questions like is this tidus person linked to a dr.chilton or that Luca in any way shape or form?"He asked as his crimson eyes flickered and the shadow dimension portal appearred behind him.~This guy has o Idea of the power my master or I possess.~he thought as he started to step back into the portal."come our destiny...awaits."Trace said as he started to fall into the portal knowing that Riroku would not resist with one who can bend the shadows with his mere will.

((just so you want to have a better Idea of what his voice is like picture yami bakura))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:11 pm

[Whats the cloth? o.o']

Jinsoku hugged his mother and said "I know we used to have problems.... Before me and Sis were born" He began to cry hhimself "Don't wowry Mother....I'll look after us all.... If time comes again" The child then let go and looked at her with a warm teary smile, almost the same as Jinn's old cocky smile but without the cockiness or maturirty, it was then that the puppy like child said "Let's go inside. Play with Liona... That'll stop you crying"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quiksylver
Leader

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 am

"I have no idea..." Riroku muttered. "All i know is that Titus will die...and I will have my revenge."

Riroku followed, intriqued by the way trace could bend shadows...something he could not do for some reason...

[sorry for short post, gotta see where EB is taking this]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Overload
Leader

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 am

the portal led them to a dark place with the only people in it being Trace and Riroku."This place is part of my masters creation where I can bend shadows to anything I need so I shall help you find your target with this."Trace said as he made a crystal orb out of the shadows and dripped some of his blood on it."Orb of crystal with vampire blood of the servent who's master is all seeing wether it be past,present,or future show me the targets of which we seek and allow our power to rise to the peak."he said as the orb was absorbed into his mind."Now I know where all of our targets are located however before I can identify your other targets I need to know their names.~wait what this my target Luca Jordan doesn't look like that woman in the picture and the orb says her location isn't available yet...........Intresting.~he thought as the side effect of absorbing the orb started to occur.Trace gripped his chest and said "Demon I may know where your targets are but until I have recovered we can't open another Shadow Dimension Portal to take us their until I recover from the side effects of the Shadow Track Orb."he said as he gasped for breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quiksylver
Leader

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 am

Riroku grunted.

"Right..." he said, a little impatiently. "I will wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:50 am

"Cool" Damien said as he went to the pot and filled his bowl with another helping of the intoxicating stew. He sat back down at the table with his sister and began to slowly eat the stew, still trying to examine the reason why it seemed to bring out such a feeling in he and his sister. He may have had the natural happiness of his mother, but he still had the deep thought process his father had.

~~~

Dan put his arm around Kagosha as she leaned into him. "You'll see." he said with a smile. "We'll be there in a little while" he said as he kissed her forehead.

SilverStorm
Online Good Guy

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:58 am

Junisa started to come to, her eyes fluttering open realistically.She got up, quickly look around as if she didn't know who or where she was.

"Wher... Where am I? Did they catch me?"She said looking towards the doors.

---

As Nami was walking towards the mansion, she fell, landing on the grass.Sudden spikes of pain pulsed through her body, she didn't want to move on her own.

"ANDREW... ANISSA... KAGOSHA... DAN... HEATHER... ELLIOT... INU!!! GET OVER HERE NOW..."Nami screamed through the pain.

She hoped the others would come soon, she didn't know what was going on, and she was scared.

(Don't include the kids, unless you wanna scar them...)

Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 am

"I know how demons are impatient but if you kill *Gasps* me not only will you develop the side effects *Gasps* for eternity you won't be able *Gasps* to leave this place."Trace said leaning against the wall."However *Gasps* my target *Gasps* Is apparently *Gasps* not in this *Gasps* world yet."he said gasping for his breath more and more.~Just wait master my target is soon to be yours.~Trace thought gripping his chest harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Anissa dried her tears and looked at him with her green yes. She stood and nodded, "Come on," She said kissing his head. The shout made her almost jump out of her skin, "Go inside," Anissa said to Jinsoku and ran, not realizing because she was in fear for her daughter. She ran with incredible speed to Nami's side, "Whats wrong?" She said kneeling beside her with fear.

Titus sniffed in quietly and caught the smell of blood in their soup. He stopped himself from turning away in disgust. Sora had finished her bowl and looked at her brother. She couldn't fit anymore in and washed her bowl. "So Grandfather, what are we going to do?" She asked sitting beside him. Titus suddenly heard his name being called, "Stay here," He said and ran to see what was the matter.

Kagosha and Dan had gotten far from the house and she leaned over kissing his neck, "Yes but where," She said groaning like a young child.

Inu sighed as he looked up at the pale ceiling, The sharp call for his name made him sit up right. He quickly made his way to the door and outside. "Whats wrong?" he asked.

Elliot looked at her, "No, but who's they?" He asked calmly. He stopped himself from jumping up and scaring her. He looked at her,"One moment okay?" he said. Then he jumped up and ran to see what was going on with the yelling.

Liona walked into the kitchen and looked to her cousins, "Hey guys," She said sitting down in a chair with sammy in her lap.

Minka couldn't help but smirk. She didn't know why but being alone like she had she couldn't help but do something strange at least every couple of minutes. She danced along the top of the Cabin and watched what was happening below.
(Well she did call EVERYONE)

Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next