Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Dan stood in the void and held Liona as she fell asleep. "Hurry up and get her back." He said to himself hoping that the battle outside was going well.

Damien hugged his sister as she calmed down. "Dont scare me like that....." he said as his voice relaxed.

The monster moved with the momentum of the kicked to spin around and swiftly backhanded William as he was in the air. He stood there and cracked his jaw back into place, holding Liona in one large hand as he awaited William to get back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 am

"In time, first we have to find your sister. I worry," She said this and took in a breathe. Anissa poured no more and whiped away the last tear that had fallen. A red smear on her cheek but nothing more. She continued to wipe as she ran after him. Soon her face was without any markings and she kept a good pace with him. She had a feeling to challenge him and ran straight for the old cabin that she had raised them in. She pushed her head foreward and her arms back, lying close to the ground giving just enough room for her feet to kick out and pull back in for a long stride. She pushed forward, unlocking her maximum speed. The trees were a blur as she ripped past. Her fire hair glimmered in the small openings of the trees canopy. She then stopped suddenly and finally taking in another breath. There on the ground she could still see the place were many had died. She walked over to a shape still resting in the snow. Her dark hair covering her face and her abodomin covered in blood. The new vampire had died in the line of battle. She closed her eyes and dipped her head at her friends death. Anger bubbled within her again and she stood in anger. She walked inside the manor looking for something anything. She heard a shreik and ran down the steps to the panic room. Heather laid their with her bleeding sister Kagosha. "Heather, Get me rags quickly," Anissa said kneeling beside her gory sister. She took her head into her lap and whispered her name. She applied a bit of pressure to the bite markes trying to stop the bleeding.

(Will finish when I get home ^-^)
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 am

As Trace appeared a horned woman came close. Her dark hair framed her red face. Her features were very beautiful. Her curves were perfect and her skin had a thin layer of sweat. Her eyes were closed and long ears were pointed up. Several peircings covered the side. Her full lips were curved up in a smirk. Her breasts were scarcely covered and her long black gloves went up to her elbow. She wore a long black skirt and her long red tail curled around her her back. Her shoes were high black boots. Her eyes finally opened when she came close. The whole eye was white. She opened her mouth and moaned, smoke appearing. In one hand she held a white skull and in the other a small creature followed her. It was long but small under her height. It had cat like features and deep eyes. "You came searching for one of my pets," She said. Her voice was smooth and seductive and her eyes didn't show much emotion.

The Devil:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 Halloween20Succub20-20Stephane20Rou

Her pet:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 Scary_Laecyth_by_Arctaeri

William kicked himself up off the ground trying to avoid the attack as best as possible. Unfortunately he didn't get up quick enough and took the hit. He disappeared into the trees as he was flown back..... Silence took its place.

Liona had fainted in the real world too and lay in her uncles hand.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm

"If your so called "pet" is mother than yes I want to bring her back once again."Trace said his crimson eyes flickering ."My evil must rise, for I know my future....to be the strongest of all vampires,feared by all as the infamous tyrant whose evil knows no bounds."he said his dark aura fluxuating.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:58 pm

come on guys we need to pick up the pace, BUMP TO ALL WHO HAVEN'T POSTED
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:03 pm

*sigh* My creativity is at the lowest its been in years. I'm sorry but I dont know how much longer I can last with this. I have no more inspiration.

"You've done enough. Let me back out" Dan said in the dark world as the beast outside had heard him.

The beast grunted. "Fine..." just as the hard stone that made its body began to crack and shink as it reverted back to the regular form of Dan. He stood there holding Liona in his arms. "C'mon, time to wake up." He said to his neice.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm

((I'll tell arashi to post tomorrow at 11:00 thank you snow day))
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Then I have..........have to choose my words carefully...............homework for all of you that still roleplay in this.

Pick a random page and just start reading, trust me you'll find yourself smiling really.

http://pokecenterforums.forumotion.com/roleplaying-f5/vampire-s-curse-3-knights-end-reopening-t184-90.htm
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:13 pm

((already been doing that since marriland for me is so slow these days.))
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Ugh, reading that only adds to the knot in my gut that wont go away.

I wrote all of that with what was apparently false inspitation and now it only hurts to think about it.

Maybe I'll get back into my old habits to find my old creativity. That might help.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:19 pm

PWEASE DANNY I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THIS..............its..........all I have left.........
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 pm

neither do I because I never had a chance in VPC3
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Please dont call me that. Not sure if I ever told you this but I've hated being called that since I was a child.

But I'll try for a little while. Sooner or later my characters will need to be layed to rest.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

........o..okay dan......

I know................sorry
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm

okay then don't cry jade please I can't stand to see you cry
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:49 pm

too late...

Guys if one of us drops out this can't go on, you all know that I've never.........ever left anyone behind.........

You realize this was my biggest fear Dan............right? That if this did ever happen that you'd leave.............things won't ever be the same..........oh well though right? pale
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Man know I'll never see to the end of this story with everything having played out
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Jade The Overlord wrote:
too late...

Guys if one of us drops out this can't go on, you all know that I've never.........ever left anyone behind.........

You realize this was my biggest fear Dan............right? That if this did ever happen that you'd leave.............things won't ever be the same..........oh well though right? pale

Well....I had told myself that if it ever did happen I would leave the "internet life". No more forums.
I had other intentions of the way things would go so that I wouldn't have to leave but then everything seemed to explode. I wanted to make it so things would go back to how they used to be when we all just had fun as friends.

But theres certains things that are stopping me from getting to be your actual friend like we were way back when and if I couldn't have that then I didn;t want any of this.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 am

Mhm i've sad the same thing more or less Dan, we've had a good run and if we continue on really. I think we'll ruin it, i was reluctant as it was to bring Jinn back for this.

I mean you all know i love it here, and you guys are good rpers, but there is other rp ideas we can go on with >.< We can start anew, start doing a new rp, one that we can all be in on, and have characters to build up and such.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:32 am

Hobo is sort of right. This has had an amazing run, 4 or so years. We've told an amazing story, and I think we're at our peak. Anything after this will lead towards the end, and not the good kind. It'll be a harsh crash... and it's better to end at the peak, so everything is awesome. I don't think anyone wants to watch this crash. If we allow it to be like that, we'll never get over it.

So let's start anew. Let's make magic. Let's create another roleplay just as good as this one, if not better. I know we have so many ideas, ones that could be just as popular. Not to mention the different characters. Heck I have 30 different characters stored on my computer that I've never used.

And it's not like we're forgeting this, it's not like this never happened. We have the story, we have the characters. We have everything we need. Remember what we talked about doing, making this a book. I think it's a good a time as any to try and get it to a starting level. Let's start taking our story and adding a narrator, telling this story as we should.

So let's start rewriting, creating, and getting this forum back to what it's supposed to be!
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 am

Mhm what he said
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 am

Kay guys......thanks for tearin out my heart but Okay

Um......

Vampires Curse the forum was made.....guess there isn't much I can do with that now

I guess this is the end isn't it
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:28 am

Not really. We finish this saga, we give them all the ends they deserve, and we find something new. Just remember Jade,

Hero's get remembered but Legends never die.

And that's what this is a Legend, we can do spin off's if people like, bring back old faces to help new generations in different rp's if you so wished. But just because this dies doesn't mean the forum does, not if you want it to.

If you want it to live you'll make new rps, continue going, get new members.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 am

You can still use that site. Spin offs and things like that. Future generations of these characters in the same setting.

We dont need to end it RIGHT HERE. We should still finish this one, we shouldn't leave it like this.

I'm sorry this happened Jade. I didn't want you to have to end it but you know I was going to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 am

Hm where you going Danny boy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next