Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riddles and Stuff ;)

Go down 
+4
SilverStorm
Quiksylver
Eeyore
A5018
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 pm

no I didn't cheat, I just looked for something that couldn't be changed. for me it was:

the second is five more than the first

so, I started with that and continued going through until I got:

as for the brains, it's not all that hard, it's easy knowledge, chase could do this...

(Chase=Youngest Brother)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:38 pm

OKAY .... so maby im dumb but can chase really do it ...if he can that would make me feel like an idiot...ill be back on later .... with more riddles
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:19 am

ok i have a riddle! there's a man who was found hung in a warm room in the very middle from a hook that no one can reach without help. There is nothing in the room besides him and a puddle of water. How did he hang himself.

OH OH and i came up with this one. What is as crunchy as a cracker but as liquidy as juice.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 am

the first is he stood on an ice cube until it malted ?????
i think the 2nd one is a bottle of water????
(i got the first awnserfrom my bro)
guess what my older brother sent this to me .. i said "i luves you tyler" he replyed "i less than 3 you too....."
it took me over an hour to figure it out !!!!.... I FEEL STUPID..... I MUST BE A TRUE BLOND pale Question Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:31 pm

aww don't say that!

Remember IQ doesn't count when everybody <3 you, just like we <3 you!
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm

thanks arashi *Hugs* I miss you guys lots ....i hop we can see eachother next summer...

hey and arashi it's funny cuz sometimes when i talk to you or overload i feel as if i have the attention spand or the iq of a peanut....LOL okay that was funnny lol... i dont but my last iq test was in 5th grade and it was like 110 it hink is that good????
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:19 am

Sorry i forgot about this. But yeh the first ones right Live and the second one is acctually a ice cube cuz when you bite into it it melts >.<
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 am

oohh well i was close water makes ice lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddles and Stuff ;)   Riddles and Stuff ;) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddles and Stuff ;)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: FUN, GAMES AND JOKES!!!! WOOT!-
Jump to: