Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BORED...............

Go down 
+3
Scentless
Eeyore
A5018
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

BORED............... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm

i used to have a life but then i gave it up because i had no me time so i now have all the freaking free time i want and have nothin to do with it. Oh yea and i bet jade will let you join.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:23 pm

HOLY **** its 10.21 already omg the last time i looked a the clock it was like 7 something ....ya i just finished reading it ... its really interesting i dont hink its to late to join.. bu thte thing is i have to figure out how to join i mean that will be tough at this pont only cuz i dont even know any of you guys personally only arashi and overload (cousins)
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:27 pm

i asked jade if it was ok and she said it would be fine. hey also do you know what is up with overload he wont post on letter of importance he kinda is just standing in the middle of the room staring at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 pm

uuhh no unfortunitly neither OVERLOAD OR ARSHI care to awnser any of my many texts!!!! ... but if i know them wich i do they are probably busy ...ill try to get a hold of em this weekend .....lol i kinda need overload to start...lol..
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

ok oh and also if you havnt figured out i am so random and hyper and uhhhh............. alot more that you will have to ask jade about and stuff so ya. Oh and also i forget things very esily and i have horrrible speling! so ya
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 pm

okay ... i have horrible spelling too.... i also can be extremly hyperoff a pice of candy or even a sip of coffe... and im vey random too.. lol .. and i have a horrible memory too.. i know how you feel lol
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:42 pm

lol the reason my memory and stuff is so bad is because i was in a way bad car acssident and got a really bad cuncusion. hey i gottsta go i need to leave jades house and go to my house so ya gtg * i so need to get texting* so ya buh bye
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:44 pm

bye
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 am

OK i am officially bored therefore i will read my book =P
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am

uuuhhh i have to force myself to read to acctually be interested in the book ...

i just got back from softbal and i have like sunburn on my cheeks .. but its really bad on one side but no the other so i look stupid....
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:33 am

Lol nice I'm sure you love that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 am

i know who desent .. lol....
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 am

lol I just looovvveee getting sunburned!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 am

ya especially when you get it on half your face you look like a geek.. lol
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am

I KNOW IT"S MY FAVORITE THING TO DO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am

Lol so... im so bored ...it is already almost 2.00 jeeze
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:50 am

I have to get ready for church soon... UGHHHH
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 am

lol sorry im not done with it.... i am working on it .. my comp is so slow
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:30 am

oh ok lol
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 am

ya sooo ..
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am

I wish i could get a sun burn

* i dont burn i just golden* well unless i spend the WHOLE DAY out in the sun and have no water or food. then i will burn

*ha ha i dont have to wear sunscrean!!!!! SUCKERS!* ok i am done i was bored so that is why i have been reading everything!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 am

WISH!!!! YOU WISH YOU COULD GET A SUNBURN... girl... hek no....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:56 pm

I'm so bored I'm tapping on my tooth xD
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 pm

lol.... im so bored of homework... I gots science and i have to finish history now and finish a bit of lang arts..i get somuch homework it is sick!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm so glad my school has Thursday and Friday off

5 day weekend WOOT!
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BORED...............   BORED............... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BORED...............
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: General Chat-