Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fukumaden Wakou

Go down 
+2
SilverStorm
Hobopew
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 am

This is a pirate role play, with a twist. Demons, and SOME futuristic things, such as ships are the shape of olden ships but can fly through the air. Guns can have more than one shot but have no rapid fire capabilities. Cannons can be used like bazooka's in some cases but only by a rare few, and SOME cybernetics have been implanted, such as arms hands feet and the occasional eye, but you have to be extremely lucky to get it, some lazor weapons are in too but again mainly prototypes, if we get sequals with this it'll get mroe advaned okay?. As well as having the sci fi to it, we have the demonic and witch craft, that's right spells, alchemy and demons are allowed in. Demons not so much the goodies, but witches can be in, witches have a animal companion, and seeing as we have flying ships be creative or not with them.

Right, those of you that have read this far, congrats, lets get to it eh?

The year is 1378 AD. Technology has come into leaps and bounds with the help of witches and alchemists, ships can now soar in the air with the birds, or even swim with the beats of the deep blue, however the commander sees fit. Some have even ventured to the grey rock in the night sky. The tales that will be told are of Captain Kinochi Hikyuu, aboard the ship rakki-hiretsukan, an infamous pirate ship, known for letting some people live. Tales are told of the captain himself being an Ex -military witch, capable of strange and wonderful things, although those who've gotten on the wrong side of him haven't had long to tell, those that are on his good side don't tell, so mystries shroud him and his ship. A rumour has come into port along with a battered pile of scrap and wood, the ships name is hardly recognisable, torn and shot away with obvious signs of battle.

The rumours that followed this ship was that under the fire fight over the last few nights on the vast horizon from the port of Arata Tabidatsu, this ship was damaged and sent to roll in under the cover of night, and that the captains body was left to rot on the bottom of the deck, but anyone who goes aboard the ship never comes off.

The witches had done amazing things but some speculate that they are the cause of all the problems, about three hundred years ago the first ones came, and with it opened a portal into the supernatural, allowing the demons to cross over from wherever they came. So in short witches are loved and hated through the world, those who can train as them are regarded as valuable and powerful despite only one area of expertise.

Character sheet:
Name:
Profession: (theif,, witch, school teacher etc etc)
Element: (only if your a witch, or alchemey poisons blacksmithing etc as well as the normal elements.)
Pet: (again if a witch)
Weapon:
Apperence:
History:

Name: Kinochi Hikyuu
Profession: Infamous pirate captain!
Element: You'll see
Pet: Has a wolf
Fukumaden Wakou Wolf-1
Comes and goes randomly
Weapon:[Picture]
Fukumaden Wakou Magnumrevolver
Six shots.
Apperence:Fukumaden Wakou Pirate-1
History: See story
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:24 am

Character sheet:
Name: Hikari Nimana
---
Profession: Dancer with Witch Descent
Element: Light
---
Pet: Fukumaden Wakou 11rinrin
(A Plush Doll that has been enchanted to behave like a bird human hybrid)
Weapon: Ribbon with a Concealed Dagger
---
Appearance: Fukumaden Wakou Dancer
---
History: -To be Added-
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:39 am

Accepted when historyies added ^^ let's hope we get some active people
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 am

ohhh yeahh,,,, bump
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:57 am

Name: Amaya
Profession: Rogue/Thief Outstanding with Swords and lock picking I guess you could call her the perfect backstabber.
Weapon:Fukumaden Wakou Stage-steel-swords
Appearance: Fukumaden Wakou FemaleFireSwordsman
History: Amaya has a long history of killing for her own good. She has no where else to go so she decides that shell become a pirate. But all of the captains turn her down because of her long killing and stealing spree.

Last edited by Yachiru on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 am

HURRAY ok we still need lots more people >.<
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:47 am

anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 am

well darn i thought this would be a fun one to do JOIN PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Name: Allison (Alli for short)
Profession: Petty Theif, Good with a sword and New at being a pirate
Weapon: A steel dagger with a beautifully crafted Dragon on the end and a long sword.
Fukumaden Wakou KuroganesCutlass
Appearance:Fukumaden Wakou 49673011
History: Allison is secretive of her past, like how did she end up on the streets and where did she get her weapons but one things for sure, her one and only saying is:

"Look forward and Keep going, don't hurt your neck just to look back,"
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Name:Samantha (sam or sammy for short)
Profession: witchFukumaden Wakou Pretty12
element:air
pet: chloe Fukumaden Wakou Pet12
Weapon:dagger Fukumaden Wakou Dagger11
History: Samantha was born into a evil family ...she grew up killing and slaughtering people for more power . a terrible thing happened and she had her power drained from her and she was kicked out by her family because her lack of power. She soon realized her past of kiling people for the sake of strengh and power was terrible . She was disapointed and regretted her past but she was terrified of her future.... but she changed her life aound , she only uses her magic for good not evil.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Both accepted.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

[alright lets-a go]

It was a misty night as the habour gave it's usual zombie creaks and groans of wood bending under the waves, of masts pulling at metal, and other various drunken sialors pretending to know a great story and tell it through mubled words. It was then, that if anyone watched that an old beaten up ship began to drift into the port, no mast, no flag nothing, just a block of wood, with gaping holes, blood marks, and burn marks all across it's hull.

The dense mist gave a fairly good cover although the bodies of the dead were evident on the deck, a lone man shivered admist those that were dead around him, his blades shining with ever speck of light that touched it.

A crash was heard around the town as the ship hit the port and slowly went down to the locker, a shadow jumped off and into the depths of darkness where it came. The bandaged and brown haired man offered a prayer up to the gods before going off into city, where rumors would be told by the guards, and a search party would be after him.

[Right tis morning, rumors are going around of last nights occurance etc. Go about your buisness for now XD]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:43 am

Amaya was out walking around the city. People would point at her and start whispering. She walked out into the harbor watching drunk men try to dance but falling over instead of doing anything to be called "dancing." It was then that she saw a boat pull up that was burnt and had holes all over. She looked on the deck and saw dead bodies scattered across the deck. "Looks like a place for me." she said smiling her evil smile. "I wonder if the captain will except me especially since all of the other captains are scared of me." She smiled and started toward the boat that was when she saw a something jump off the ship. At that she was off to follow whatever it was and when it was in a dark ally make it tell her about the captain of the boat and how to join.

She finally caught up to the Shadow and grabbed it and shoved it into a wall. with the comotion her mask had fallen off and her long blood red hair dropped out of her hood. "S***" she said as her hair fell into the face of the man.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm

*****(i forgot to say samantha is homeless )******

Samantha grabbed her dagger off the floor and motioned to chloe to come. Chloe jumped off the torn up jacket on the floor and started following Samantha. Samantha stopped at the market on the corner. She made a deal with the man behind the counter and grabbed the bag of food and left. She was walking along side the peer with her sandwich and chloes kitty food and saw a boat appear out of the mist. Samantha took notice to that there was no flag. Samantha started to wonder what was going on. Her and Chloe went on with their buisness and headed to where Samantha practices her magic dailey. But all of a sudden she saw a lady push a man against a wall. Chloe started running to the lady , "Chloe come back!"ordered Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Amaya looked over to see a girl standing looking at her. "Go away!!" she said throwing a knife right infront of the little cat running at her. "Don't you know who i am" she said growling. She then turned to the man she had pinned against the wall. "NOW TELL ME ABOUT THE SHIP!!" she said yelling. She then put a knife to his throat. "Tell me now I must know." She then touched the knife to his throat. "Please tell me then no one will have to get hurt tonight."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Now that Samantha had seen the ladys face she remembered her from somewhere but she dident know where. Samantha scooped Chloe up and stared at the lady. She stood there trying to figure out what was going on. She knew it had to do with that strange boat at the dock.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 am

Alli sighed as she walked, her sword at her hip and her hands on the back of her head as she walked. Her strides were long and she walked forward with what seemed to be boredom. She saw the girl with the man by the neck and stopped. "hmmmm," She said to herself watching.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:59 am

[***** had a good post, sorry if this one is a bit worse]

The captain smriked under his clothed face, all that could be seen was some dark brown hair, some tanned skin around his eyes.....And a deep ice blue cornia's which gave the captian his silencing stares. He felt the cold of the dagger after the brunt slam into the wall, the child was strong her gave her that, and to allow her to think she was in more control he gave a grunt of pain.

His eyes darted around as if to show he was panicing under the robes, it was then he saw the woman at the end of the alley. He sighed a bit and looked down thinking "I can't harm such beauties" it was then that he twisted his body a bit and his sword came into contact witha beam of moon light, which the experienced captain cleverly twisted into Amaya's eyes.

This little distraction gave him the time to kick her leg out from under her and push her knife hand away from him, he looked to the witch with a cat and gave a small nod before leaping high above them, parrallel to the wall, he then pushed his weight off it towards the other building opposite him. The captian did this till he was at the top in which he clinged to the edge and hopped up.

The brave man looked over the edge and pulled his lower mask down to show his face, fortunately the man wasn't stupid to do it at an angle where the moon would give out his features. He pulled out a small note and let it dangle over the side, then the sillohetted figure let it drop down to the ground where the three stood, in those brief moments he had sized them up.

The note was simple and said "If your no doubt curious about the ship, come find me. - (signed) Captain Nialo" He was indeed a glory hog and knew his reputation, but if they did or if they were guards the fun would start either way. With that done he turned and dashed across the buildings towards the scent of barely and meat.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:37 am

Hikari watched as the curtains lifted and her act began.A Twirl Flip tehnique sending her ribbon into the air as she twirled catching the sibbon once more started her.a Gradual spin and short split jump gracefully moved her around the stage.

A small Bird like Creature copied her movements on a small table with beer and younger women and elders.

Twirls and quick spins continued, the ribbon cloaking parts of her and yet also revealing her.Light danced from her ribbon as she continued.Elaborate spins and flips continued, the bird human striping it's cloak revealing Dancer like clothing.

It to started to use the cloak like a ribbon of it's own, drawing in more people to watch the amazing dance.

With several flips twils and somersaults she moved into the floorway, grabbing a glass of wine from the counter and slipping it onto a table.Flexible skates and spins and skips held attention of a everyone in the bar.Outside people were cramming in to see what exactly way going on.With a final few spins, she landed in a graceful, humble yet sexy pose, crowds cheering.

She then sat down at the bar, the Bird like creature flying from it's position.She sat at the bar and smiled at the Bartender.

"Some Chere' Wine please."

The cheering for an encore stopped him from making the drink.

"Sorry, maybe in a bit, Au Revoir"

She then returned to the stage ready to begin her new show.

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mvqD3-KIws

Think of this with a rather more "Sexy" Tavern feel.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Amaya cursed under her breath. "how could he get away so easily." She looked up and saw the note slowly floating down. She jumped up mimicking as the man had done before.she pushed off one of the walls grabbing the not in mid air and doing a tansy flip as she landed. "Okay Mr. Nialo I'm coming and i will find you at this she took off to find the captain of that misterious ship. She jumped over a barrel and onto a low biulding top then jumping to a higher one. She could see a small figure in a hood in the distance. She ran faster slow catching up. She hoped off the home and landed without sound. Then coming up behind the man. She quickly turned the man around to find that it wasnt even the right guy. At that she looked around. "I swear i saw him go this way." She then turned at the sight of a man slipping down an alley with a basket in his arms. She burst into the alley without a noise and began to persu to man. She wouldn't make a fool of herself again. She then got the suspiction that it was the man because when she turned the next corner he was gone. "I'm going to catch you captain." At that she turned around and was off to look else where for the young captain. "He looked about my age maybe a few years older. I'll just look for a man with that sort of look." She then began to run and jump onto another building and searching for the amazing captain who took her out without even trying.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 pm

"Okay" Samantha said.She stood there as if she was in shock. She was so confused.She dident know who they where or what they where doing. Chloe jumped up o the trash can next to where Samantha was standing , she started to purr. Samantha automatically grabed a handfull of the kitty food she bargened for eairlier. She held the food up to Chloes mouth. Chloe ate every crumb within two minuts. Samantha flattened out Chloes bow and started to follow the girl. Chloe followed to...
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:16 pm

The captain dropped down into an alley once he could smeel the dtrong scent of mead and meat, perfect aroma that danced inside his nostrils, and the taste of salted meat began to seduce his tastebuds. He sighed as the crowd was becoming rowdy, and he placed up his lower mask to hide his face. Unfortunatly now his torso was showing fully and the scars of battle showed, and his malnurished body shone with sweat as he had ran a fair while to get here.

Jinn pushed through the crowd thinking of what he saw, he managed to push and shove a few people out of the way, his gun and two large swords tended to put people off shouting at him for long. He called over a waitress as the dance and song began to turn to end, her moves and the doll were interesting to say the least. His ice blue eyes scanned over the doll momnetarily and with his trained eyes, the captain could see the doll was no more than a witches pet. It was still strange how people didn't react to it, but he didn't question it more when his meat touched the table
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Female Posts : 41
Aries Dog

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:29 am

Name: Aleina Sanamoth

Age: 27 (though her aging process has altered after her arrival in the world from the world she had come from.)

Profession: Witch, though not publicly. Wanders, mostly.

Element: Shadow, though she rarely uses magic in public, as she refuses to teach and share her knowledge.

Pet: Fukumaden Wakou B1544c51d6d296e0

Weapon: Fukumaden Wakou TS-TOD1 (though not worn constantly, rather slipped on as an when a fight occurs). She also carries the gun depicted in the picture below (only in white) and two white daggers with red ribbon embroidered hilts. All of her weapons are stowed away and are very rarely in plain sight while she is in a public place.

Apperence: Fukumaden Wakou Anime_girl-1

History: Aleina faced a lot of discrimination from the worlds people, managing to find herself firmly planted on the 'hated' side of the line upon her arrival. The people of the town she first visited had experienced terrible demon attacks that had uprooted and destroyed their culture and killed many of their people. At first, Aleina did her best to help the people she encountered, making the best of the powers she possessed in order to do what she could for the people around her, but she was granted with a great deal of hostility in return. A few were thankful, appreciative of what she was doing. Those people she allowed to get close, but not too close. She kept this up for a while-- until the townspeople decided they'd take things a step further. The ones who had come to call themselves her friends, though she had never regarded them quite that highly, were killed, simply because they were grateful.
Aleina fled after that, not so much because she was afraid but because she was outraged. She became very reserved towards other people where her magic was concerned, and interacted well outwardly simply so she could get by. She neverreally settled after that, wandering around between cities, towns and villages, hiding what she was from most and creating a false front for herself.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:31 am

accepted enter when ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fukumaden Wakou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukumaden Wakou
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: