Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fukumaden Wakou

Go down 
+2
SilverStorm
Hobopew
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:17 am

Meanwile samantha was waiting outside , she started to worry, "Wait why does he want me to stay here?" "What will he do to me ???" "What is he capeable to do to me??" As these questions came on her mind she asked Chloe , who cant even talk but it calms her down knowing she has sombody who will allways be ther for her. Chloe would meow every once in a wile just to calm samantha down. Samantha knew what he was capeable from earlier she just dident know what he was planning to do to her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:32 pm

(Sorry didn't know that that was god modding i thought that i was only talking about my char)

Amaya let out a gasp of air. "Hmmmm I've never died before. But i don't feel like it right now." She turned around grinning. "Let's get this over with shall we?" She then jumped over him as she was doing this she pulled out he sword from her clock and cut his throat in mid air. "There we go." She said kicking him to the floor and stabbing him once through the ribs to make sure he was dead. She didn't want some zombie thing to stand up and eat her face off. Amaya then turned to look at the man the captain had just killed. Luckly she could still see after that flash of light. "What the...." She said seeing the bird and the girl fighting now "Thought she was just a dancer..." She then walked over to help the captain with any of his problems. She got over to him wincing a bit at the cut across her back. "Hey there Jinn you mind if i help you out a bit." She said dodgeing a punch a man had just thrown.
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Female Posts : 41
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:28 am

Oh. Demon.

Seeing her exits steadily closed off, Aleina's murky green eyes scanned the three men as they advanced, ears barely taking the time to hear the spoken words as her mind sped over the actions she could take. And then that bright flash caught her off guard and her eyes rammed shut, the advancing demon cutting her time short and giving her only seconds to duck forward somewhat blindly to avoid those claws, slashing out with her finger blade and just hoping it hit home.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 am

[Sorry i'm feeling ill and tired so i won't be posting for a while. BUT I SHALL BE BACK!]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 am

(hope you feel better jamie.... Very Happy )

Samantha knew very well that she would get her butt kicked for this later, but she was willing to take that chance. She stood up off the curb and took four steps to the bar and reached for the handle. while she had her hand on the handle she tought to herself 'If i go in i could get hurt ,am i realy going to do this, or am i going to be a baby and obey orders to somebody i dont even know?'
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

[Right I’m back, after much drinking. Infections, and boredom, also Yachiru, for godmodding the randomers death, you get punishment, sorry, but you will be punished for godmod xD]

[Me/yachiru/demon thing]
The demon took the blows and gasped for air as he fell down, and for a moment he was re dead again, but with the powers of the underwood on his side the wounds cauterized themselves and his organs healed after a while, the smell of burning flesh rising into the crowd. A few men gagged as the wretched smell hit their nostrils, and slowly the demon got up dagger in hand “I’ll play with her torment for eternity!” The demon yelled launching through the crowd, sending men left and right. He reached the girl and lunged his blade torwards her.

It was in this moment that Jinn moved, his face still hidden by the bandana rage thing around his head, the blade would have struck a vital organ if he hadn’t seen and smelt the demon. The cold steel set into her right shoulder cutting the tendon to the rest of her arm, and unfortunately making it useless. Jinn then started to spin out his large six shooter in a graceful motion and brought it to the demons face, and said “Deus ex machina” He then chuckled and fired it off, the shot ringing through the bar, finally making it silent. For a moment before people begun to sprint out full force out of the bar, fighting and beating each other to get out.

[Geo and her lovely witch]
The man was caught on the finger blade and the black visceral blood dripped down as he scratched out towards her face. A shot was then heard as the demon turned to see the captain, his face drained in horror as the fear of god returned to him along with the sober smell of death that his demon brethren left, once he fell to the floor. The other two men were already heading for the door, and this demon began to run taking the blade from his ribcage, and disappearing into the crowd.

[For arashi and his dancer things.]
Jinn turned to the dancer with a troubled look ignoring people around him “Dancer” He said calmly “Go collect the girl from outside please.”He said motioning to the now empty doorway, hoping she was okay. The fight was over for now, and for better or worse his crew was more or less here, he sighed mentally and looked around.

[Just a side note, in case you didn’t know Yachiru, godmodding, is when you take actions for the other characters, such as cutting his throat without letting me rp if he got hit, yes this does mean that people can just say he dodge, but as we’re not all nubs here we allow the hits here and there and enjoy lengthy battles, so next time try not to rp cutting other peoples characters, I don’t mind so much the little hits here and there, but if it effects my people majorly rp wise it’s considered god mod, *takes breath in* Okay? XD]
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Eyes blinking and adjusting the light away as quickly as possible, unwilling to make use of her own power in such a public place, she felt a small thrill of satisfaction as the blade sank into flesh. And then came the loud throbbing bang that came with a shot, and Aleina made no move to stop the men as they made a ran for it. She, however, stayed in place, waiting for the crowd to dissipate so she could see from where the shot had come, and a small white mouse slipped from some concealed space in her clothing, settling itself on her shoulder and surveying, too, with calm red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:21 am

Samantha took her hand off the knob. " i am such a coward...". She sat down on the curb again waiting. "maby it was over, maby its not. Jeeze i hate this !!" She said getting frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 am

(Okay i guess i under stand..)
Amaya let out a gasp as the man charged her but she couldn't doge so his dagger hit her but not where he was aiming she had had just enough time to move a bit. She pulled back and swung at him with her sword.

Last edited by Yachiru on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 am

[I take it arashi's pulled out shame "/]

The captain turned to the bleeding woman and tore some of his lengthy head wrap off and bandaged her wound and said "Seeing as you seem to be able to listen, go outside and bring the kid in," His voice was calm and his icey eyes scanned over her features before turning to the woman with a white mouse on her shoulder.

Advancing to her he said "A woman that isn't scared of rats or mice?" he asked pointed to the white beast on her shoulder constantly scanning her features for movements and give aways
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:57 am

Grey-blue eyes watched the man approach, taking in the gun he carried and placing two and two snuggly together. Luckily, the number she reached was four.

Unflinching, standing still and quiet as he approached, her gaze slid to settle on his and she simply shrugged, causing the little creature to flick it's tail irritably.

"I have no problems with rodents. I don't see what the fuss is about."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:08 am

The captain smirked pulling the rag that covered the bottom half of his face down, showing a tanned an oddly smoot hskinned man underneath, a wide smirk acorss his face as he continued to watch her features. "Your finger has blood on it, or at least a ring of it" He said not breaking the eye lock.

The pirate did however spin his gun around in his hand and place it in his pantaloons remembering that his torso was uncovered, and that he would need a shirt tomorrow, after a night of visiting the nobles. He remembered then what he was doing and said "So tell me, how did you fend of those big men?" He asked smirking agian begining to enjoy his verbal cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 am

^.^" Sorry lost track and thing kept me from getting back to everything, what do I need to know to get back in?
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 am

There was no fear in her eyes, none of that odd worry that pools in the gaze of one trapped. She had no qualms, as of yet, with this steady conversation - though it did intrigue her.

"I think it was more your helpful interruption that fended them off, sir," she eyed the gun pointedly before reaverting her line of sight to his now unconcealed face. "You gave everyone quite a shock."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 am

[Barfights over, just you me yachiru and geo, and Jinn asked you to go get the girl outside and rbing her inside.]

Jinn smirked a proud and cocky smirk "You didn't answer my question, the ring of blood on your index finger" He said still staring deeply into her eyes, the icey blue iris' never blinking before swfitly moving to the mouse to see if it moved or anything, he was bored once more and getting oddly sober.
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 am

"Oh, that?" Allowing for his gaze to slip away, Aleina too looked down, and a moment later the small weapon was settled into place on her finger. "That was probably something to do with this."

The mouse stared back, red eyes clear, watchful.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:22 am

The captain chuckled and said "Good to see theres more than one magic user, either that or the witches pet," He nodded to the mouse before continuing "Has taken a shine to you" He smirked again before putitng his hands behind his back and turning back to the rest of the group, "I'm looking for a crew" He announced. "One to man a ship, seek fame, glory, money, adventure." He yawned a bit before sauntering over to the bar and filling himslef a mug o grog, "I would like you all in it, including that child whenever she gets in." He looked around whilst taking a mouthful of ale in, his swords cutting some of the wood on the bar as he leant on it. "Too many woman though" he muttered befor eburting into the continuation "So who's in?" He asked raising a mug.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:33 am

"Sexists much." Amaya said under her breath. "I'm in I guess. I've got nothing better to do. After all all of the other captains are to scared to let me on their crew." She said grinning. "This will be a blast to be on a unfamous ship with a kick a** captain."
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 am

Hikari nodded and left their company, heading for the Door.She only touched it long enough to see the girl entering the bar by herself.She nodded, taking the Girl's Hand and leading her into the Building, giving the Bar Owner a look that said beat it.The Owner immediately left, glaring at Hikari before leaving the building.

The Bird ended up slowing down and changing back to it's normal form, flying over to Hikari happily.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:37 am

The captain put his mug down and said "Unfamous? You obviously are too young to even weild a sword, let alone be in a barroom brawl, now did i -ask- you to go bring someone in?" The captain asked a slight annoyance in his voice at the whelps insult to his ship being unfamous, he prided himself on the stories taht went around his name, and alot of them being somewhat true.

He then saw the dancer allow the child known as Samantha in the room "Right now we're all here, who's in for their ride." He then put the mug to his lips and muttered "Once i get a new ship, and find that mut" He then chuged the tankard back and looked around the the women that remained after a fight.

[Off to bed post when i wake up night <3]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 am

"Sorry by unfamous i meant unliked." She said in a monotone voice. "Sir." She said clacking her feet together and saluting. "After all i do have to start calling you Sir right?" She said taking a seat by him.

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 am

(okay im sorry but i made a post and its not here anymore...i know i sent it because my post was interupted by yachiru's post and i sent it anyways..)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 pm

"I'm sorry but can somebody explain what you are talking about?" Samantha asked.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 pm

He sighed once more, a little heavier, that was the problem with women, espically children of that sex. He refilled his mug 'o' grog and said "No you have to call me captain, sir's more annoying to me and makes me think of the navy" Jinn then looked to the kid and said "I'm recruiting for my ship and want you on it kiddo. You in?" He asked still seeing the potential in her.

The captain then looked up still leaning on the bar and said "How about you two, witches or not? You in?" He asked yawning more it had been a long long night.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 pm

"Uh i guess, i have no other place to be. Sure" Samantha said in an unsure voice. "And yes I am a witch, and this is my pet Chloe" she said gesturing to Chloe. Chloe meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukumaden Wakou
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: