Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fukumaden Wakou

Go down 
+2
SilverStorm
Hobopew
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Female Posts : 41
Aries Dog

Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Aleina took this all in with quiet speculation. A pirate ship? How interesting. Still, did she really want to bring that much attention to herself? Throw herself off to sea in a ship that was apparently infamous? And so many witches, it was a surprise to her to find so many gathered together in one place...

Turning, the white haired woman reached down to collect her small purse bag and crossed the room toward the door, glancing over to the rest of the people in the bar with a dispassionate stare. Addressing the self-declared captain, she said simply, "I think I must decline, Captain. Besides, I'd hate to weigh you down with an extra woman."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

"OK so call you captain right?" Amaya said while waving to the lady that was leaving. "OK captain if you like i cant keep her here."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:52 am

Jinn nodded at the two that said yes, and ignored Amaya for now looking to Aleina, "Why so?" He asked with a suspicious look, he heard the tone of which he called him 'captain' "Do i need to prove to you that you'd now be safer in my company?" He said remembering the three men that were advancing on her before and continued "Or would you prefer that to be a suprise for when you get home tonight?" He asked smirking a bit.

The man then turned to Amaya and said "You keep who here? And when was it your descision swabby?" He asked with a cocky remember your place and explain yourself next time, look.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 am

"Well ... you do seem to have a problum with girls, I'll agree with that." Samantha pointed out.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 am

"I always did want to travel the world, besides this place has gotten me into several situations..."She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going, no doubt..."
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 am

"that is true , i never have been on a boat before" samantha said
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 am

"OK you know what ever." Amaya said throwing her arms up into the air. "I'm out of here." She said running off feeling the first tears that had came out of her eyes for years. "Why does he hate me so much I was just joking with him." She said running down the streets then jumping up onto a roof.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:57 am

"NO wait ,dont go ,we need you !!!"
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Jinn swirrled what was left of his grog in his mug and said "Well that was easy enough to break her," The captain then downed it and looked around two out of four, not so bad, he still needed a ship, and to convince this other woman to come with him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 pm

She could hear him now. "Well she was easy to break she doesn't diseave to be on my ship." He said continuily in her head. She wanted to run back but yet she didn't. The little girl wanted her back too. She started to head back then went to a store and grabbed some food. "I'll just not go." She said to herself over and over again. But she couldn't just not go. This is what she had been working for. She then stepped into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:11 am

Samantha's face lite up. "You came back." she said. For some odd reason samantha felt a wierd conection to everybody in the room. That is why she dident want the lady to leave.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Yes I'm back" she said in a monotone voice. "Sorry about earlyer that will no longer happen" she said only raising her voice a little.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 pm

"So what do we do now?" samantha asked.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:39 am

"Captain it's all up to you i can go steal a boat if you like." Amaya said looking at him straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 am

"if we have to steal things and do bad things for this im out!!!" samantha said pouting. "i refuse to be the person i used to be ! Im sorry captin but i just cant join after all" samantha turned around and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:54 am

[*waiting on arashi and geo*]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 am

[well arashi probably will be here soon...]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:52 am

"I never said you had to. Plus I was just sujesting."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 am

"i will NOT be part of anything that has to do with taking somtething that is not yours , or doing things we are not supposed to " she said getting defensive. "im sorry... i just ..... i cant ... nevermind." she said
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 am

"Ohhh come on little girl. After all you've worked so hard to follow me and Captain."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am

"first of all you dont know me ... you dont know my past... you dont know what i am capeable of doing." "second of all what work did i do to get this...i sat outside on the curb wile you guys had a bar fight."Samantha explained.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 pm

"OK OK, Little girl I may not know what you've been through but you have NOOOO idea of what I've been through. I KILLED MY OWN PARENTS WHEN I WENT INTO A FRENZY!!! Do you know how that feels, to kill your own parents for F***ing money." She glared down at the girl. "I may like the way I live but that doesn't mean i like my past. I hate the thought of what I'd do for money. But I love money and what you can do with it, I have none but some times you just have to go with it. Am I right?!" She said a little bit of a yell begining to enter her voice. "You know what i don't give a S*** if you leave. I've been through stuff you can't imagine and yet all you can think of is yourself. What ever happened to you I'm sorry but don't try to act like people in this room haven't gone through more S*** then you have." She stoped and noticed that she was yelling again. Then she noticed she had sworn many times. "Whatever okay just freaking what ever." She then began to drink the beer that she had grabbed in her yelling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Samantha stood up straight and sniffed in her runny nose. she hadent been yelled at since she was kicked out of her family. She held back the tears she kew where comeing. She turned around and walked out of the bar. After all she was not even allowed in there. She sat on the curb again , where she had been earlier. And began to start crying. Chloe came up to her and cuddled on her lap. Samantha had never gotten so upset befor.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Amaya noticed how harsh she had been and walked out to comfort the girl. "Hey Sorry about in there i kind of blew up because you were leaving because of the past and I had done the same thing to someone who offered to be my parents and they turned out to be pirates." She said sitting down and taking the girl into her arms and then placing her in her lap. "You just need to understand if you don't come we'll be missing out on you being there to help us with what we need." She then held the girl close and also began to cry. "You know i haven't cried in years, and in just one day I've cried more then I ever have in my life since I...I... Killed my parents with the birthday present they gave me. They were way nice and must have costed them... all of their months salary.. But I didn't care cause I wanted more then I had. Then I noticed what they went through for me...." Her voice broke and she cried and cried into the girls shirt.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 pm

"Okay... fine ... i will come..." samantha said upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukumaden Wakou   Fukumaden Wakou - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukumaden Wakou
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: