Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

A letter of importance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 am

I watched my two best friends pull away from each other and Jade running over to some women and hugging her like they've meet before. I though to myself * Who could she be hugging I've been with Jade and known her for years and have never seen this women or even heard of her*

I just watched and looked at Em.. * Umm... So how was the flight?*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:54 am

i looked at jade run to the woman standing in front of us. i could see that asking Barbara who she was was a huge waste of time. instead i asked her how she thought the flight was for a pregnant woman with four kids and no man to help. i walked over to the two other girls with barbara's arm in my hand. i introduced myself and her.
Hi, i'm Emily, but call me Em. this is Barbara. we didn't want to seem rude so we came to say 'hi.'"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 am

I slowly realized that Emily hadn't ever been introduced to my friends. I put my hand around emily's back and smiled, "This is my other friend Emily, not you Em, an new Em,
I mean............well yeah, sorry my head hurts now," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 am

I smiled and shook their hands " Well Hi I'm Emily and well yeh I'm Jades friend........... well if u didnt know im a Formula One racer and uhhh well ill pay all expenses for rooms and food if anyone needs a ride u can come with me in my Ferrari and well if u need to i could...... I'm going to shut up now i must be making myself look like an idiot..."
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 am

i looked at her and smiled. the kids ran up to me and started fighting. the fights drove me crazy. i felt like i wanted to cry. i tried to be calm and collected and hoped that jade or Emily couldn't see me losing it over my own children. it was then that i realized everyone was looking at me to stop my kids.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:02 am

I looked up at Emily *Hi I'm Barbara...* I said while looking st m stomach self conciously * It's nice to meet you. Any friend of Jades is a friend of mine* I stepped forward and gave her a welcoming hug.

I looked at Em and could tell she was frusterated and embarrased. I turned to the kids and smiled . * Now kids listen to your Auntie Barbara and be good little children and go sit down on th front row and give mommy a break.*
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:22 am

I was shocked at how good thy listened to their aunt they just meet for the first time. barb grabbed two of my kids hands and walked them to where they were suppose to sit ad the rest followed. i was so relieved that i had her. i sat with my kids.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 am

As soon as they were seated I walked back over to Jade and Emily...* Ok now thats over,Jade how about something to do*... I looked at Emily *So how do you know Jade*
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:20 am

(I'm completely lost, where was I?)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 pm

I know her from my child hood...... of course but i do believe that i met her through young woman's. We both liked anime. We started talking more and Lippy made the friendship even better!! She always brought a light to the room but enough from me what about you? I asked looking at Barb with pure interest.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

I nodded and headed to over to them, "Come on," I said. Suddenly the low murmur of my child called me. "Hang on barb, I'll be right back, I bet he's just tired of being in that carseat," I said. I ran into the back and walked over to Edward. He murmured and when he opened his green eyes and they landed on me, he seemed almost relieved of all his crying. I walked over and kissed him on the forehead before lifting him out, blanket and all.

He wasn't hungry and didn't need a change yet so I headed over to the group. Edward was looking out of the blanket all around, "I guess I just meant for everyone to catch up with each other. Plus this suprise was something I didn't expect," I said looking at Em. I smiled, "But I think we could do something, Danny suggested something. He said we could do a concert, Any ideas?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:01 pm

"Well i guess we could do a concert out on a field im sure people would come me and Quinn could do signing and Jade and Dan could do the instruments. If u like i know how to play a bit of piano and i can play a small bit of bass but that's all i got."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 pm

I looked at Emily and smiled *That's cool Iv'e known Jade through school she was my first friend when I first moved into a new place...Now she is my best friend*

I looked at Jade and smile of appovement * I think the concert will be great... But your'e not getting me to sing you know how i am*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:56 pm

"its all good Jade will be the one singing" I smiled my little smile as i looked at Jade. I thought i saw her blush but i continued. "We do have all the speakers and stuff like that right?" I asked looking at Dan.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am

I nodded to Emily as I walked back up onto the stage. I went behind the curtain to find a few men wheeling in my bass rig. It was simliar to my guitar rig just with all bass components instead. Another man came in behind them holding a large case. "Just give that to me" I said as I took it from the man. I opened the case and pulled out a polished scoustic guitar. "They took good care of it" I said with a smile. I had to have them send it with my gear, it was too big to take with on the plane with me.

I walked back out on stage with the guitar and sat on the edge and began to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg-yYi8saZY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 am

"i can sing too. im not the best, but it is the only contribution to the concert i an make since i wasn't planning on being here and nobody was expecting me anyway...." i looked at the people in the group and sat down. i chastised myself on te inside for talking like that to total strangers. i grabbed one of my children and hugged them to hide the tears i was crying.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 am

A letter of importance - Page 6 Pink

I finally found out how to post a image ok... so this is what Em looks like..

xD Woot!!
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 am

"Sure I'll sing"I murmured, remembering my days in the honors chorus.

Of course I had gotten better since then, but those were the days when everything was simple.

(Sorry g2g for diner, bye)
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 pm

My knees ached again and this time Danny wasn't there. I sat up on the edge of the stage with Edward in my arms. He was watching everything around him. I looked at his eyes, I knew that they would change to the emerald green. Thats how my eyes had been at least.

"Wow guys, your so full of ideas," I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:10 pm

I laughed lightly..*ya i guess they are.. and we are lucky that we have such good friends that will support anything that you will do.* If I can call everyone my friends?* I said looking down at me feet so noone can see how embarassed I was asking that question.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:58 pm

"Well I can say this you can call me your friend" i said smiling at her. Looking up at Dan i said " you better not screw up the concert with your amazing playing" I looked over to Quinn " I dont know if you want to but to draw more attention we could say that you were going to be there you know girls would come flying if they knew!" I soon looked over at Em and with a smile on my face i said " You and your kids could sing if you like im sure that you have a gorgeous voice" i then looked down starting to blush. " I can sing to but i dont know if you want me too because well........... I'm kind of not the best."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm

I smiled at Emily and placed a hand on her shoulder *Thanks and I'm sure you have an amazing voice....And it's a good idea for Em and all her kids to sing i think that would be fun.....And besides the concert is just for fun I don't think anyone is going to judge anybody for singing poorly*

I then looked over at Jade *Right Jade no judging?*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:25 am

"Nope," I said smiling. "Just friends doing a good cause," I said. With that Edward made a gurgle noise and I laughed. "See he agrees," I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 am

Lippy nodded and took off to go ask arashi. she ran in to the room only to see every one getting set up for a concert. she ran up to jade May i help you with anything..." she asked politly "or any one" she said looking at edward. if not i can play most instuments that i see in the room the only one i know i cant do is the bass." she blushed and looked at a mic. "well i guess i can sing if that is needed but i know others have much better voices than i do." she looked up " Emily???!!!, is that really you! i havnt seen you since....... FOREVER!!!" she said almost jumping up and down. "gosh come give me a hug!!!!" she streched out her arms and slowly began to walk towards emily. out of the corner of her eye she saw the other emily. she stopped short and called out " emily i see you got buissy on those kids you where always talking about so when is your newest member due?" she then noticed the other emily waiting for a hug. she gave her one then walked over to the chairs and begain to put them up. "well if we are going to have a concert then we better get working on putting away chairs so we can dance. I still love to dance to some good music just not as hard as i used to i might wake up my unborn baby."she said hinting that she was prego. "danny you better not get me jamming or you will die so hard that your buttered toast will hurt with you...*gasp*...OH YA! poor Zane i left him out side i gotta go get him i'll be right back. she ran out and quickly said "your gonna miss it if you dont come." She pulled him into the room and then continued putting the chairs away

(we need nick names for you emily's i cant keep you straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 am

(i have to agree with that but ill let you take over that and sorry everyone i put up the wrong age on my profile im only 12 lol)

I soon looked around and saw that Dan was the only one working on the speakers and other equipment. "Can I help?" i yelled as i ran up grabbing 4 chairs and putting them up on my way up to the stage. "Hey Quinn i yelled are you ok with me making a poster that includes your name or not? and if it makes you feel better you can help with the posters as well and put my name in them and put something like something that no one knows about me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: