Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Female Posts : 46
Gemini Goat

A letter of importance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 am

my kids were excited about the idea of singing with their mom. in the past they only got to hear me. i was surprised to see how much the news made them shape up. they sat down and behaved so they could be able to persuade me to say yes.
"i think that it would be fun for the children to sing with me." i saw lippy look confused at the two Emily's so i told her to just call me Em.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 am

I giggled as i saw the kids sit and drop silent. "Hey kids who want to go play with a ball outside!! Quinn I'll let you think about the poster while i run outside and grab some stuff."
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:42 am

i let the kids play outside. they bothered me less out there. they were excited to go. they ran outside and i fell into a chair.
"yes! i get a break. so how is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 am

As i ran outside with the little ones on my tail i ran and grabbed a big beach ball and blew it up. I began bouncing it around with the kids. and i thought to myself about what i should do to get Quinn to come. After all he was way popular with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 am

I looked at Em and could see that she was relieved to have a break from the kids . I walked over to her *So super mom finally gets a break* I hope I am as good as a mother as you and Jade are* I said with a smile and placing a hand on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:40 am

i looked at barb with a look of utter confusion on my face. "super mom? are you crazy? being a single mom of so many is the most stressful thing i could've chose to do. they are so hard to take care of. it drives me mad. i need to have a dad for them soon....i hope it will happen."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am

I leaned down and gave her a hug *trust me Em one of these days it will happen... Love takes time to find and when you do then you will understand everything Iv'e told you over the years .*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:47 am

I was starting to get tired chasing after 5 kids. 4 of witch were on the ground gasping for air from all of the tag and ball we had played. the last 1 was bouncing the ball with me. I looked around and told the children to head inside so i could go get some supplies for a nice dinner. They went inside and i was off to my Ferrari. I hoped in and grabbed my hoodey from the seat by me. i pulled it down over my face so i wouldn't get bugged by people. As I pulled up to the store i ran inside and bought the soda and chips i remembered everyone liking. Then i grabbed a fruit and vegetable tray. I then got the main courses of pastas and steak. Then i was on my way out of there with my newly bought groceries.

I got everything out of the seat by me and everywhere else i could find to fit the food. I grabbed it all and made my way to the auditorium. I asked the man at the desk to bring in a couple of tables and he did as i asked. i set everything outside of the auditorium and went to help him. We pulled in the 4 long tables he had grabbed and i ran out to grab all of the food. I put it all down in a buffet looking sort of way. "Hey guys I'm going to go and cook the steak and pasta really quick." I said smiling at Jade and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:38 pm

the children ran in and the hectic life i led started again. i sat the children down and all of them started to hit each other. i sighed and held them one at a time and rocked them to sleep. after i got all of them down, i gave Emily a hug and thanked her for helping me with the children. i also felt impressed to tell her that the kids will want to play with her the whole time they remained with the group. i was so happy that it was so easy to put the children down, but thought that Barb would use that to prove that i was a great mother.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm

"No problem" I said to Em. "Now i really have to go cook the pasta and steak for dinner. I make the best steak. Hey guys how would you like your steaks?!" I took their orders for how they wanted them cooked and was off to go cook the food.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

My eyes widened at the food that Emily seemed to be juggling. "Uhh.....wow," I said slowly. "Rare..........I've always been one for that," I said smiling widely. Edward placed a small hand on my chin as if telling me that he wanted some steak too. I looked down at him smiling, It hurt to know that he wouldn't have a father. My heart began to ache but I shoved away the pain and kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 pm

I followed behind Jade to see if she needs any help serving herself since she has Edward in her arm. * Hey Jade can I ask you something?* I asked out of the blue...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 pm

I looked up at Barb and smiled a bit less. I nodded, "Whats on your mind?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:51 am

*bump!! overload you need to post!!!*

i finnished putting up the chairs and walked up to emily. "hey I can help you with cooking i can make some mean steak to."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 am

i looked at Lippy "I don't know you might do better then me then I'd have to hurt you. Just pulling on your strings" I said after a pause. "I'd love to have someone in there with me. Come on."
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am

i decided to stay with my kids to stay out of the way. i would wake them up to eat when everything died down. a sharp pain went through my stomach and i winced, but tried to hide the pain as best i could. i wasn't going to worry about labor until next week, but it was getting close. i held Kai in my arms until the pain went away.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 am

I hurried and finished up the steaks and went out to everyone with a huge pot of pasta and about 20 steaks. "DINNER" i yelled ' hey jade if any of the workers would like to join us they can there's more then enough food to go around."
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 am

i decided to wait until everyone else was eating before i tested my ability to move with the pain i was experiencing. it was a huge pain all over my body now. mostly in the bottom of my stomach. i didn't want to move in case i showed the pain i was in. the children started to wake up *great, just what i need.* i thought
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 am

" emily your steakes are soooo good"Lippy said almost wishing that someone *hint hint* would notice her special salad and home made ranch *cough cough HINT HINT!!!* ( i hope that wasnt to notice able Surprised )
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 am

"Thanks" I said smiling at Lippy. "Your salad is delicious. I've never been one for salad but i think going to start. This ranch is great as well." I said shoving more of the salad in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 pm

I watched them eat and shook my head, "Those are my friends," I had to say to myself. Edward gave a whine and it was apparent that he was hungry. "I'm sorry barb, I'll be back, remind me kay?" I said and headed into the back.
Back to top Go down
emmathalisia614
emmathalisia614

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:31 am

i walked over to Jade and asked if she needed me to help with Edward. my kids would love to play with someone else other than their siblings all the time.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 pm

"Hi em," I said settling down to feed Edward. I sat down and put the bottle to his lips. It was a frenzy as he gripped the bottle and sucked hard. I looked up at her and smiled, "He was hungry," I said. The blue eyes darted between myself and Em.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 am

I walked over to Jade and Em *ok Jade I wa going to ask you something earlier and you were busy mind me asking now or is now not a good time*

Sorry guys I haven't been on I got grounded and had my laptop tookin away by my mom...Smile
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:17 am

"Oh yeah sure! What was it you were going to ask?" I said with a bright smile.

((Danny you need to post and so do you Arashi ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: