Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

A letter of importance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 pm

"Come in the back please," I said. I didn't want to address Quinn. My suprises were beginning to take shape and well.... I didn't want to spoil them. Going into the back room I set down my bags and turned to Barbara. "Shoot! I forgot Edward's bottle upstairs........... Hey set up for me please," I begged. I didn't wait for a reply. I had showed her how to set it up before so she probably knew what to do. I headed out quickly giving a smile to Quinn.

With Edward in my arm, I didn't want to set him down because I knew he would squabble and make more problems then I needed right now. So he had no choice in the matter and had to come with me. I pushed the button for the elevator but it took several minutes and I was short on time. "Damnit!" I cursed under my breath and kept waiting.

"Ya know what just forget it!" I snapped quietly and headed for the stairs. I ran up quickly careful not to disturb Eddy too much. Finally making it up to my floor I ran down the hall to my room. I slid my key through the slot and my room opened. I then saw I had also left my cell phone and already had 4 texts. I rolled my eyes and headed over, picking up the bottle and headed back out. Taking the much more fast elevator I headed down again, hoping, praying I wasn't going to be seen.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:17 pm

I went to the elavators as I walked around. I made sure to avoid what I had heard was the slower elavator and went to the faster one. I was on the 4th floor and it seemed to be coming down from the 8th or the 9th. I pressed the button planning on stopping it and getting a ride with whoever was in it.

I stood and waited.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 am

I did as i was told and finished setting up the final preperations ..and waiting for Jades return..
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 am

I seen the light stop and we came to a halt. My heart hardly stopped, we were on THE floor. "SHIT!" I cursed under my breath. I quickly pulled my hood up as the doors opened. I looked down and held Edward close praying he wouldn't recognize me. As if fate had been in my favor my phone rang. I pushed the button and put it to my ear, "Hello?" I asked. It was mom, sigh.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 am

Quinn walked into the back, his mind focused on Jade and what was going on.He joined Barbara, overlooking the computer and wondering what this was all about.

"Hey Barb... mind telling me what this is about... I had to leave the set to come and the Director wasn't... overjoyed to hear his Lead role had to leave for an undetermined amount of days."

It was all so strange, getting a letter that instructed him here, seeing Jade and Barbara, hearing something about others, and remembering back to when they were all so close.It had all changed so much, he had become a star, and everyone else, well he didn't know.

"Jade... Dan... Barb... April... what happened to us..."He whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 am

I smiled slyly * Well Quinn i would love to tell you what all this is about but the creator of this incident will kill me if i told you. All I'm saying is that you will be in for a suprise .*
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 am

As the door opened I saw the person standing there. They were a head and a half shorter than me and I could see the long black hair sticking out of there hood. I smirked and walked in. I looked at the button panel and didn't press anything. She obviosly wanted to pretend I wasn't there so the surprise wasn't going to be ruined, but I was going to follow her too it.

I might have done differently if the situation was slightly different, but I wasn't going to interupt her on the phone.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 am

Mom didn't seem to want to talk, she just asked if everything was okay and if I had seen anyone. "Ya mom, everything is fine," I said and sighed loudly, "No I haven't yet, It hasn't started." I said then she asked that question for the 20th time in the last 3 days I had been setting up. "No, I haven't seen him yet, No!...........I have to go!" I said abruptly. I couldn't take my mom, never could........

Hell if I had the choice to talk to Danny or Mom I would have easily taken Danny. I clicked my phone off just as the elevator opened. I breathed out happily and took my leave, setting a fast pace and making it inside quickly. I headed into the back room and sighed, "I WAS IN..........." That was when I seen Arashi. "Uh.....Why don't you take a seat we're about to start," I said quickly adjusting Edward into a more comfortable situation.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 am

I stayed with her pace and watched her dash into the auditorium. I smirked as I walked up to the door and looked inside the small window showing inside.

I saw her talking to a few people I seemed to recognize, although I couldn't quite remember who they were.

I opened the door and walked in, pretending not to notice them. Instead I went up to the stage and checked behind the curtain. Yep, it was here. Yesterday I had sent a call into my crew and told them to send my amp rig, incase I needed it if this invitation involved my playing a concert.

I went up and down it, making sure none of my settings had been ****ed up with the hotel workers touching it.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Quinn looked over to Jade and nodded, soon noticing another person entering the room and checking behind the curtain.He knew this wasn't his brother, he didn't have black hair, or even have anything to do with a theatre or band.Band, what was it that made something click, Band... Quik... no, someone... DAN.

"Dan!"The star almost spazzed out.

Meeting Jade was one thing, seeing his old friends was another.Before he could rush over, he regained his composure and sat down as he had been told.As he sat down, he asked the question, the only question he needed an answer to.

"Jade, what are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 pm

((hey guys sorry I'm late but here I go.))

Zane walked up to the hotel thinking his emotions mixed."Why on earth would someone want me to come here."he said as he went into it and over to the front desk."Hello sir how may I help you?"The manager asked in a voice that sounded like he was hiding the truth of I could care less."I'll take my room key and a list of the other guests."Here you go." the manager said handing him the two items.Zane went over to the elevator and read the list Barbara,April,Dan Alden,Quinn Xavier.Zane relooked at the last name."so my brother is the famous Quinn Xavier."he said to himself putting on his shades."well It's time for a family reunion with 8 years worth of payback."he said as the elevator reached the floor of his room.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Quinn had just blew my last nut of a calm attitude. My head hurt, I was sleep deprived and completely busy. "..............sit.........down," I said looking at Quinn and then shooting a look over at Dan that was sharp. At my sharp tone Edward began to fuss. "Damnit!" I cursed. Edward didn't cry, he didn't, he couldn't.

His cry was muffled and more of a rough whine. I felt like crying, between doing work, to working on this and also taking care of Edward the stress was heavy. I just walked back and forth bouncing him up and down calmly and cooing. My hood fell off and my ebony hair fell down my back.

Finally my Eddy quit crying but stayed away. I pulled the blanket over him better, no one could see him even if they tried. That was how I wanted it.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:47 pm

The Star figured this of a Hollywood starlet, not a friend who had loved being around him.He was starting to get pissed himself, he was getting no answers and it bothered him.She demanded them to come here and she refused to answer questions.

What was keeping him from getting up and leaving, going back to the director and finishing his movie.He didn't know, all he knew was that he just wanted to figure this all out.

"I'm sorry... but you should expect this when you tell people to come without reason..."
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:19 pm

I walked over to Jade and layed a hand on her shoulder..*Jade is everything ready? People are starting to arrive.*
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 am

I picked up the cover and put it back on the crate holding my rig. I turned around and saw how stressed Jade seemed. I noticed a guy that kept bothering her. If he kept it up he might have a guitar wrapped around his head pretty soon.

I walked to the edge of the stage and sat down with my legs hanging over the edge. I bobbed my head down for a second so that my hair covered my face as I sat there and waited.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 am

Zane set his things down in his room only thinking of the family reunion he was about to go through.'Why did he have to go and leave without saying goodbye?'he thought as he left the room with his key in his hand closing the door gently.He Slowly walked to the elevator seeming as if he was surrounded by a black veil.Each moment in the elevator seemed like hours and The horrible music only made it worse.The elevator finally arrived on the fourth floor Zane wanting to get out of it as fast as possible.He noticed the auditorium door open and slowly walked into the room standing in the doorway expecting people to try to guess who he was.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 am

*sorry i late*
Lippy looked at her watch. "crap i am going to be late!!" she ran down the hall and past the elivator.

she quickly ran to barbra "sorry had a doc. appointment do you want me to do any last min. touch ups?" she then noticed Jade and how stressed she was. she calmly walked over to Jade and spoke softly knowing eddy was asleep " hey do you want me to get you a drink or take him for a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 am

I smiled a thankful smile..*Finally you get here ..It's ok I think I have everything finished.. Just ask Jade if she needs help with anything..Perhaps a drink?*
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 am

i looked up from my perch infront of jade *ok i will get her some coke or somthing* i smiled and walked to a vending machine to get a coke.
"i think it is time for my caffine too." i quietly said "lets see Dr. Pepper and a Coke..." i raced back to the room and gave the coke to jade "you dont need to worrie every thing is going to be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

((Lippy why are you treating my character as if he doesn't have a body by walking right through him?))

Zane walked in seeing as he was being ignored by the people in the room.He took his seat right next to his brother not even knowing it was him.'Well as usual I've been ignored.'he thought his anger and his lonliness only hidden by his shades.It was 5 minutes after he had sat down that he decided to say to the person in the seat next to him "What is your name?"Zane's voice not sounding to intrested.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 am

Quinn was slightly annoyed that this person didn't know who he was.

"Figure it out" He muttered.

He then moved away and sat down next to Dan, feeling he could ask him about all of this.

"Dan, do you know what's going on here."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 am

"Well I hope this is important."Zane said following Quinn besides beeing what he thought of as just another annoyance."By the way you might know who I am."he said taking off his shades."So do you know who I am or are you not Quinn?"he said seeing if this person was his one and only identical brother.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:43 am

I turned his head and looked at the guy talking to me. I had no freggin clue who he was. All he was to me right now was **** who kept bothering Jade. I simply stood up on the stage and walked to the other end.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

((Dan my character was talking to Arashi's character))
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

(I know, thats why I just had my guy ignore Arashi when he approached me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: