Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter of importance

Go down 
+6
Death's Mistress
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Lippy!!
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

A letter of importance - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm

I smiled as she walked away, then left towards the auditorium to put away my instrument.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:19 pm

I broke off a piece of muffin from the basket in the center of the table and fed it to Edward..Then I look over to Jade * So sweeie enjoying your self* I smiled at the sight of her happiness..Remembering those years with out Danny at her side and her being in a depression state of mind.. I shook those memories out of my head and just smiled more..Her being happy makes me happy ...
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 am

"Yes I am after all you and I were like the only ones who were in Bleach and stuff so Yes as a matter of fact I am happy to see you. So would you like to come to breakfast with me or not." I said looking at her funny as she rubbed her rib cage. "Sorry I'm stronger then I look." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:28 am

"yeah you think? Fine if you want me to that much I guess I can. But let me get more hot coacoa first." I went to get more coacoa, and i grabbed my purse, and pulled out my phone. I sent a quick text message to my boyfriend, saying that i knew what i was going to do today, and that i love him. "okay, lets go." i said finally ready.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:39 pm

"Well we have to wait for my other friends." I said looking at her past the book I had pulled out of my bag. I wrinkled my noise at the sight of someone drinking beer. "Yucky stuff beer is." I said standing and walking to the back cafeteria. "Come on." I said putting hands in my pickets.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:59 pm

"I absolutley hate alchol. Its gross. So, how exactly did beer come up in our conversation?, And whow exactly are your friends?" i asked, I knew who she was going to say already.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 am

"Beer came up because I saw someone drinking and you know who my friends are Jade, Barb April even Danny if he wants to come.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:17 am

I looked over and smiled *hi...let me take a wild guess...Tori..?*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 am

"Great Guess!!!!... and you are Barbra, right??" I said. "nice to meet you in person. Missy right here was exstactic when she realized who i was. "
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm

I looked over at my old friend, she was always like I pictured her. A small girl with a happy-go-lucky attitude. "Hey Tori!" I said with a smile. "I didn't think you got my message," I said.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm

"I did , but I was just a bit busy at the time , sorry I dident reply...I was busy moving ." I looked at her and felt so welcome, I dident even have to play that stupid guess who I am game with her. I mean I have never even met her in person, and still she knew me. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:25 am

I got up and hugger her tightly and the sat back down with Edward. I felt a lil kick in my stomach. I imagined in my mind my baby kicking me as hard as she can telling me to feed her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 am

"OK now I just feel stupid. But I guess that I have every right after all I have done lots of stuff." I smiled wondering if Tori could guess. "Tori let's see if you can guess what I do for work." I grinned big and gave Barb and Jade a look of don't you tell her or I'll have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 am

(well can you try to give me some kind of hint... )
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:47 am

(My girl is on TV alot she owns a huge mansion she has 2 corvets and 5 ferraris she is always busy. Uhhhh she is a millionare. Where ever she goes someone notices her because she is one of the only girls in her job now guess that was a lot of hints.)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 am

"Okay!!!!..." I looked at her closely. "hhmm....by the way you are dressed, and the fact that i have seen you on tv once or twice, I am going to guess... I have no clue!" I said sarcastically. "tell me , i dont want to get it wrong, then have you hug me again and nearly crush me."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 am

I laughed, "Come on Em, don't make it so hard on her," I said taking Edward from my friend (Not sure who has him now....I thought Lippy had him then Barb had him and ugh so yeah), Edward clung to me and I relized that all the people were making him fussy. He burried his face in my shoulder as if trying to hid himself.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 am

"Aw, Its okay, I play games on a daily basis."I looked at the baby in Jades arms. "He is so cute. Wha tis his name?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:45 pm

"OK if you can't guess look on SPEED they are talking about how mad they are that I have pulled out from a race in Utah." We could all go but I don't know if everyone wants to.... I'm racing in the new track down there and so if everyone will come then I'll pay for the airplane tickets and the hotel rooms.." I looked down at the ground and smiled. "After all I am a Formula One racer." I then waited to see what she would say but before she could say anything I looked at Jade. "It's up to you Jade if we go or not because you are the host and you have the child if you would like to go then you can but if not that's fine." I said smiling and tickling Edward in the tummy. "Hey why don't you come out of your hiding place." I said in my baby voice.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 am

*sowwy guys i've been sick for awile and not alowed to touch ANYTHING!*

I walked over to all the comotion "so are we going to eat or not guys i have a child waiting for food in me!" i smiled and turned to barb " you do to i can tell, so why dont we decide where we will be eating."
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:34 pm

I came back into the cafeteria and walked over to Jade. I snuck up and hugged her from behind, resting my head on her other shoulder. "Hi" I sad with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 am

I smiled at Lippy *Thanks.. I know I do she wont let me forget she is there...kick kick kick i all she does espicaly now since she is hungry*
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am

I smiled at my friend, "Edward, he's named after his uncle," I said with a smile. Then I felt the familiar warmth of a person I knew all to well. "hi," I said leaning back into him slowly as to the fact that I didn't want to fall with Edward. My attention had been grabbed and I couldn't remember any questions I had been asked.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 am

I held her as she leaned into me I smiled before turning my head and kissing her cheek. "Is he okay?" I asked as I noticed Edward hiding his face pressing it against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 am

I smiled and looked down at Edward. He had begun to relax and I nodded, "Just fussy because of all the attention, he's used to being a home with me and my house is pretty quiet," I said stroking his head. He was starting to calm down and he sighed as I calmed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of importance   A letter of importance - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter of importance
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: