Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To one and too all

Go down 
+2
Yachiru
Hobopew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 am

Although i enjoy VPC as much as the rest of you, and maybe i'm going cynical in my old age, but i personally think VPC should end on this chapter, i know most of you die hards will not want that to happen, but think about it, do you want it to die a horrible death when we're stretching for plot lines and events for our characters to all end up happy go lucky and be twilightish (yes shiny campires do suck, end of)

What i ask you all is, what would you like to rp about other than vampires and werewolves, and i'll try to make a good original rp to do,

Obviously my love for giant robots blowing each other to **** like a good gundam show is unshared by some Razz,

so i put my vote into, pirates, ninjas, demons, witchcraft OR some sort of bleach rp,

Theses aren't the ONLY choices but i'd like to see more rps active than, VPC (which is good but i feel is running on it's last legs on it's 5th rp) and one where we find/meet/become our characters, (which we did before and i failed to enjoy)

*takes a deep breath in*

Sorry for that, and i am fun loving and love you all to an extent *looks at the guys* but we need to move away from a single/double rp site, and get stuck into the other rps,

and for some minimize some characters, instead of having 10 with one line each.

So now you've read all that please let me hear your cries for rp subjects, and who's with me!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:27 am

I like VPC and i just joined so id rather not have it destroyed but... I would like to have a RP on the lines of soulrepers or something cause i love Bleach if you cant tell but DONT GET RID OF VAMPIRE CURSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Not saying get rid of it really, just back off from it. It's gone on long enough and i feel if we do another 4 rps on it, it'll just become silly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 am

True but i want it to go on longer you know
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 am

Well, this is how it went with the Journey.

It went on for too long and eventually they had to let go.

It will be hard to back off, but all things come to an end, so eventually we will haveto give it up.

Plus I'd rather let it go before it becomes horrible, I don't want it to be like the journey where it just had to end, but rather where everything wraps together and we end it in a way that will do it Justice.

Anyway, we might have the book to think about and other things but that's besides the point.

I'd like to try something based on a Book Series I'm reading called the 39 Clues.

But I have to read them all before I can make it so it won't be up until next year around this time.

Other than that, I'd like to try a VPC from the Humans outside the family's veiwpoint.

I'd also like to try several of my other ideas that would't be able to happen on Marri!
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:46 am

okay i never joined vpc and i really dont intend to only because you guys are sooo far into it i dont want to rewin anything and to be honest ive never been on a forum befor my cousin showed me this and i thought it would be cool to join you know talk to some people .....but i think everything has an ending and i agree with hobopew...because trying something new can be fun, although some people like me hate change i think if we try and like it we can get just as sucked in as others Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 am

xD Well i'ves started some new rps in hope that people won't be monotonous and be all over VPC till its dead and gone.

So your welcome to join them ^^

And arashi we tried humans, they died or got left behind Razz

I mean originally Jinn was just a normal hunter that was good at his job, now he's an arch angel hybrid of hybrids that fights the forces of hell with a flaming claymore. *points at what he just said* i think he's come to the end of his rope xD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:39 am

cool well im going to joins some k
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:51 am

HURRAY MORE PEOPLE ARE JOINING
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:08 am

No, I mean not in the RP but in a seperate one, like a group of friends and their reactions to the killings.

But rather VPC might not be the best Rp to use for the base, rather a TV show like that Moonlight Show.We could all play as humans either trying to figure out why people are dieing from what looks like animal attacks, or try to kill the "animal", but be forced to use modern weapons like guns and stuff.

We could also use some other style rp's like mybe rather than just posting a fight rather a stat style, or a casual style where it's like kids in school.Or maybe a Futuristic or Past style.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

I think one with kids just in school would be fun like Wallflower or something like that.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 pm

I.........uh...........well

***** there isn't anyway to defend my story *Huggles all 4 closely*

This hurts.......... T.T
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Don't worry Jade!

We'll keep alive until it's time comes no need to cry!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:00 pm

I know but....... Its just that it seems thats whats kept us together this whole time

I feel that if it ends we won't talk to each other anymore
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm

I thought after we finished this one, we would do like a new generation VPC on it or something like that.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 am

I dunno maybe its better.....if it does....*Swallows hard* ends after this one T-T
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 am

Yeah Jade im sorry but it has been going on for a long time but we can keep it alive until this last part is through but Hobo has good ideas and so do I and Arashi does to so odnt be sad yours has been alive the longest ^.^ Be happy my bestest friend
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:51 am

Jade >.> You ignored this before and i told you, you need this.

DO A FULL FORUM ON VPC, theres to many frak heads running around for everyone to be smushed into one topic, you made this site for lots of rps not for one to dominate.

It's large enough now to support many people and many sub forums for areas, rather than "Lets all be scattered across the globe and in one topic" type of thing

This is the truth, i say it needs tos top because of so amny people being in one little topic is bad for other rps. IF you want to continue it fine, but make a full forum board for it.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:14 am

We are discussing it...
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 pm

we could allways like create our own superheros .. or we can make like a detective kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:02 pm

What i'm saying love, is that's what we need xD we need to make our own and participate in others, other than VPC
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 am

okay i never joined vpc so what i have to say might not matter to any of you guys but i have to say ...diffrent things will come along and i dont think vpc is all that is holding us together ...my best friend allways told me things come and go, some of us may not like that and some may but we all cant hold onto everything all the time....

okay i hope that meant something ... and we will all work this out !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 am

*Blinks* hmmmmm......

Lets finish this one before we do anything (Not counting RPS XD)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 am

That it so kewl Jade!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To one and too all Empty
PostSubject: Re: To one and too all   To one and too all Empty

Back to top Go down

To one and too all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Forum Questions-
Jump to: