Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Female Posts : 41
Aries Dog

Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? Empty
PostSubject: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:31 am

Okay. So basically, I'm doing an arty majig at the moment, and I'd love you guys to give me some crit/advice or whatever. It was all going fine and dandy until I realised, 'oh, hey. I cannot colour hair. Woot'.

So, yeah. If anyone has any tips or whatever, please do let me know?

Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? DorrienandYueprogress3

This will eventually have another guy stood beside that one dressed in lovely pirate attire (I might bring Dorrien over here to play eventually~ Dorrien being my random pirate guy who'll eventually be depicted) and a visible wing. Oh. And a background possibly. It's a gift for a friend of mine that I started flipping AGES ago, thus the random yaoi pairing. excuse that.

But yeah! There it is. Please gimme all the critique/help/whatever that you want, I'll love you eternally <33
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:40 am

wow thats good
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 am

Hehe. That's why when I start yours it's going to take a loooong time to finish. 8D

Thank yoooou~ It took me a while, but hopefully the outcome will be okay.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 am

dang ur good lol .........i feel so left out ... im probably the only one that can NOT draw here lol but that is amazing
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:50 am

I can't but i can sketch
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 am

Thank you thank you thank you! Wow, I'm so glad it's getting good feedback, it's really pretty important to me that I get it right.

And, pffff, drawing isn't the only type of art anyway. If you'd asked me to actually draw what's up there, I would've had a bin full of paper or a computer recycling bin full of junk. I cannot draw. Like, at all. The only lines I used to do that thing up there was a circle and a box so I could know where the head and shoulders were, a cross so I could know were the face was facing, and the outlines of the nose and mouth for shading. The rest I just coloured and shaded and hoped for the best. xD (And cheated by getting a computer graphics tablet for my birthday, heh >>)

'Sides, I bet you're just being modest.

Also... *GLOMPTACKLES JAMIE BECAUSE GODAMMIT YOU'RE NOT HUMAN AND SHALL THEREFORE RECIEVE FREQUENT DOOM TACKLES. D<*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 am

HOBO !!!!!!!!!dude ......sketching is just as good as drawing the most i can do is decorate.....and if i do draw i have to draw little charicatures but not nearly as good
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:02 am

>.> *kicks in the stomach* This is JAMIE!

Side note: If i can be arsed i'll repost my sketchs, or if i get bored i'll so dome more and transfer over
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 am

you talkin to me !!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:07 am

Yeah >.> But not with the kick
Back to top Go down
PaintedSilver
PaintedSilver

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:11 am

*PUNTS*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 am

oohh i thought so!!!!! .. lol jkjk BTW I DID NOT KNOW UR FIRST NAME is JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay now i know JAMIE !!!!!!!!lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:13 am

xD

If you have requests for a pic to sketch send me the image in a pm
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 am

lol i sorry i was just bieng annoying jamie .... im not normally this mean....i sorry !!!!! No Smile
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 am

What meanness?
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 am

idk i feel bad ...... im just sorry okay !!! i was just bieng anoying kk trust me thats just me (ill be anoying and muinets later say sorry but i dident realy do anything at all im very wierd lol)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 am

o.o okkkaaayyyyy

but if you want something sketching just link me i'll do what i can
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 am

kk.... lol okay im lookin

im gona make a movie!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Jamie hush up you hear your sketches are good much better than mine.... So... Ha
!!! !!!!! xD

And painted silver i liked your drawing to its.. magnificient!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 pm

nice choice of words lol.. my language arts teacher would probably post that word all over her walls lol....
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 pm

lol thats funny and weird at the same time my language arts teacher is... well...boring all we do is read. Dont get me wrong i love to read ask Jade on how much but when he reads its like very tireing..
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 pm

okay my language arts teacher has coffie every morning so she is like our coffie its scary .. she will say you guys are too sleepy get up and do like 3 jumping jax and we r like its not us itsyou your just too awak its funny .. but seriosly she would have you write that word and paste it in the wall.. (i like to read too but we never do ...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?   Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a thing/things-at-a-later-date?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Post your art-
Jump to: