Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Oujo
Know How

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 pm

((You really didn't say you left))

(Violet:) "Well, I'm Violet." I said to her, "I hope you make it home safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/Yuki_4ever
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

(oohh ur right. )
"thank you for everything, and bye Violet." Maya said in a warm voice

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

(Violet:)

I waved bye to her, it was dark about now. I got ready and lied in my bed.

"Today was a strange day," I thought to myself, "Well, I hope nothin much is
gonna happen tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm

(She was starting to leave because Akemi was carrying her.)

Akemi and Chiyo started to leave. "Wow you both are so clueless." Said Chiyo. "Vilet is the one who bit you after all she is a vampire."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 am

" BUT i though she was human." maya said confused."then why does she not remember "

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 am

(Violet:)

I didn't want to get out of my cozy bed, but I had to get up and face the day.
"What should I do today," I said to myself, pouring some orange juice. A piece
of my hair got in my way, I blew it out of my face.

"Yeah," I thought, "I should cut my hair."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 am

"Yes she is a vampire and it's because she has something messed up with her mind is my guess" said Chiyo. "I did have trouble controlling her it was weird." Said Akemi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:51 am

"oh, that is wierd"I said. I felt myself falling asleep on the way home. But suddenly i was helping the girl all over again, i helped her up, and tried to help her to her house but something happened , I woke up to myself screaming and crying. " it was just a dream... it was just a dream...it was just a dream" i wispered to myself to make me stop. I could not figure out how to work my mouth, though.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:02 am

Chiyo and Akemi both looked over from where they had been eating rare steak. "What was the dream about? Your emotions were going crazy while you were asleep." Akemi laughed and continued eating. "And after you get enough sleep you can head back to your house or you can move into the other room after all it will just be me you and Akemi in this 2 room house. You'll get a room all to yourself." Akemi then smiled at the thought of getting to have the same room as her. "And apparently maybe Akemi should get the other room Mr. hopeful." She then began to laugh as hard as she ever had she hadn't made a joke in years let alone laughed. "Well look the little lady has smiled for the 2nd time since I've met her." said Akemi. "Anyways." continued Chiyo. "You can have the spare room. I need to calm down I'm starting to wonder why I've been talking so much." She said then licking her plate clean of the blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 am

"Im sorry, i had a night mare. Sounds kiddish but it was like an instant replay of what happened, it freaked me out." Maya said in an embarrased but sorry voice. "uh that would be amazing to move into here but i couldent do that. This is your place." maya said standing. " i think im fine to go home now. "thank you "

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 pm

"OK suit yourself. After all I wouldn't be the one missing out." Said Chiyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 am

"Well if you really want me to stay here , i guess i could. "maya said as if everything was back to normal befor she was bit. She couldent help but act like her normal self.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Chiyo giggled. "Yeah go get your stuff." She the shewed away Maya and went over to sit on Akemi's lap where he then put his arms around her and nibbled at her neck leaving little puncture marks that quickly healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 pm

"Okay ill be right back." Maya said in an excited voice. She put on her shoes and opened the door and steped out. "okay just go get your belongings and everything will be just perfect." she said to herself. She got to her appartment just fine. hs egrabbed her belongings and put them in a box and left the old dirty house. Maya walked happily back to the appartment. Maya dident noitice how long the walk was going to take. She thought it took longer than the first couple of times. But she kept on walking. Soon enough she reached her destination , and looked at the clock, it had only taken her 15 minuts to get her stuf and come back whhy did it seem like so long?

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 am

"Oh she's here." I said feeling her emotions of excitement and wonder. "I'll go get the door." Akemi smiled "See ya soon love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:55 am

"HI" maya said extremly happily. "im back." "So ... im off to bed maya said yawning. She walked into the room and jumped into bed. She instantly fell asleep.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 am

Chiyo let out a bit of air in exasperation with the girl that was now in her house. She then headed back to her room and sat down on the bed by Akemi. "Hey there." Akemi said looking at her. She could feel him wanting to control her but he didn't and that ment more to her then anything. She then got rid of her want to control his emotions if he wasn't going to control her she wasn't going to control him.

Akemi worked as hard as he could resisting the erg to control Chiyo.He then sat up and turned on the T.V to anime net work his favorite channel. Then to his surprise Chiyo laid down in his arms. He knew that it was weird for them to have this kind of a relation ship after just one day, but he knew why. Both him and her had had the same connection with each other plus they were both around 17.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 am

Maya woke up in the middle on the night sweating , and breathing heavily. "this has to stop, im okay ..im safe... Why cant i jsut make myself believe that i'll be okay here!" Maya got out of her bed and put on some old sweatpants and a tank top. She sat down on her bed and started to think.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 am

Chiyo had heard and felt the distrease with Maya. She then kissed Akemi's forehead and walked over and opened Maya's door. "You OK you're sweating way bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 am

Maya said "ya i think so" breathing out heavily. "i think i just need to get some fresh air. She pulled on her shoes and wlaked out of her room and twards the door. "im going for a walk okay." She grabbed a pack of blood from the box and opened the door and strpped out of the room.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 am

Chiyo then ran into her room pulling on her shoes in a flash and caught up to Maya. "You know your my first friend at least let me come with you..." She said smiling a little then noticing how she had told her that she had no other friends then her. That was always a mistake. "Well you know besides., Akemi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am

"and you should know that you are my first friend and family i have ever had." "that is if i am considered family." Maya said sounding a bit upset. "listen if you ever need me to leave or get better help controling myself and emotions that is okay .... i mean i feel bad that you can feel what i feel." "how does that even work... i mean you can feel what i feel and controll my emoutions too??"maya asked.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm

"Ahhh yeah it's kind of weird. I just can i don't know why. It's the same way with Akemi He can control your actions. We don't know why we can do this stuff but we just can. And yes i consider you family, after all you live in my home. BUT that doesn't mean I think of Akemi as family. He is my boy friend TOTALLY different." Chiyo then began to laugh at the thought that she had just said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

"wow you have known him all of what two days and he is officialy your boyfriend wow...lol.. just consider yourself lucky. At least you have somebody who cares about you in that kind of way. " maya said. " Now me on the other hand , i have never had a real family of boyfriend. " She said stopping.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 pm

"well you do know that that boy right there." She said pointing to a boy across the street. "He's staring at you and Lookey here he has a feeling of love towards you.

Name:Jiro
Nickname: none
Appearance:
Personality:Funny Loves to mess around with girls in his classes.
Vampire
History: Jiro grew up with a poor family but has never thought anything of it. He went to school everyday until his family was killed by a vampire and he was the only one who survived He was then made into a vampire and he didn't know why. But he just ignores the fact that he has a bad past and moves on with his life with a happy go lucky attitude.
Other: Can see your memories.

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: