Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

"No i dont know him... and that is how it startes.. one he gets to know me he will hate me.." maya said helplessly

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Jiro walked up to the two ladies, He didn't care about the one with the black hair he just walked past her and went straight up to the one with red hair. "Hi there my name is Jiro and you are?"

Chiyo elbowed Maya in the side and winked She then turned around and walked away. Only doing one other thing. Changing Maya's emotions to confidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm

"Hi there , im Maya." SHe said in a confident and flirty voice. She was completly unawear that Chiyo had boosted her emotions. And she continued to flirt.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Jiro smiled to see that there was a girl that would talk to him without questioning him. "Hi there Maya.... This is kind of sudden but ahh would you like to get to know me?? No girls like me and so ahhh I wanted to talk to a girl that was pretty but they don't like me but lookey here the most pretty girl in town is flirting with me... ME...!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

"Yes i would love to get to know you. " She said. "But uuhh do you have the time ...??" she said worrieing if Chiyo would mind her staying out late.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Chiyo then walked over sorry I was kind of listening in but I don't care you can go out as long as you like or you can come over to my place. I have tons and tons of movies and blood popcorn and lots of other stuff.

"OH OH I love blood popcorn. wait you guys are vampires aren't you??"

"Yes we are." said Chiyo with confidence in her voice.

"Cool I say we go to her place." said Jiro looking at Maya. "Unless you want to go somewhere else."

"Oh and if you come to my place you have to let me and Akemi watch the movies with you. He's probably still asleep but I'll wake him up." She said looking at Maya to see what she wanted to do.

(You need to post in Rebirth and bleach Tard)

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

"lets go watch movies... but in the morning i have something to do ...Okay" maya said staring down a cobblestone path.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Chiyo turned around and ran as fast as she could. She then sped past Maya with ease and up her stairs. She then walked into her room "Wake up love." She called. She saw him flip on his side ohh come on we're going to watch movies and eat popcorn.

"Fine fine." said Akemi in his quite voice. He then got up still in his Pjs and went and gave Chiyo a kiss walking out into the living room and picking out 5 movies for Maya and Jiro to choose from.

Jiro ran up to Maya's side. "Hey what movies are you going to choose." He said putting his hands down to his side. He then got hit with her memories the old apartment. Chiyo taking her in. Everything. He just kept on walking as if nothing had happened though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 pm

"Um... none of these are scary movies right.. im not a big fan.. infacet im terrifyed... Uh lets watch that one...What is it called?" Maya said .

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 pm

"OK I can't read your mind your emotions are the only thing i can feel, and plus if you get to scared I'll just make your emotions change. Then again we could just watch Dracula. That's always a fun movie.

"Well I really don't care much." said Jiro.

"I think it would be fun to watch Dracula and point out everything they have wrong about us vampires." said Akemi and Chiyo in unison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 am

"I guess so ..." Maya said nerviously. "okay to tell you the truth , the only other movie i have seen is Blues clues, when i was 3." Maya admitted. "you knw when you are a vampire your world just fdalls from your hands. I'll go get some popcorn." she said ..and attempted to look for it in the kitchen. "But.... i dont know where it is..."

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 am

"It's in the top cobard on the left above the microwave." Said Chiyo waving her off as she sat down after she had put the movie in. She then cuddled up against Akemi as the previews came on.

"Well I'm going to go with her." said Jiro pointing at Maya. He then stood up and moved to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 am

Maya stood on her tippy toes to get the popcorn in the coboard above the microwave. She reached for it and put it on the counter. She pulled it out of the plastic wrap and popped it in the microwave. About a minute later she sat down on the couch and put the bag of popcorn on the coffie table.

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:39 pm

I had just gotten up, well, I wasn't up I didn't want to get up. I just lied in my warm comfy
bed. I opened my eyes the moonlight was gleaming in the small room.

Then, "Did I just go to sleep," I thought to myself, I picked up my phone and checked the
time. I jumped out of bed, "Shoot, It's already that time already." I hurried and got ready,
then right when I started to put my shoes on, "Why am I getting ready, there's nothing going
on. It's dark anyway, I can't believe I've been sleeping all day."

I hopped on the couch and flipped through the channels, and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/Yuki_4ever
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:23 am

We turned the movie on, about an hour and a half into it Maya started to get sleepy. She struggled to stay awake. She yawned several times and laid her head down on the pillow of the couch. She closed her eyes for about three seconds and was out cold.

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 am

The sun slowly came up from behind the mountains, and my alarm
clock started to ring. Even though I was still in the living room, sleeping,
I could still hear the sound in my ears.

I struggled to get up, and wobbling to the room. As I got closer, and alarm
got louder. I finally reached the edge of my desk, and I hit the top of the
star-shaped clock.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:26 am

Maya tossed and turned all night. In facet she woke up on the floor around three o'clock. She nearly was sleep walking to her room until she hit the wall. "Ouch..." she said in a whisper, and got up from the floor. Now she was wide awake. She took a step to the left and walked through the door. She climbed into bed and was fast asleep. Then the sun came up and ruined her dreamless deep sleep.

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 pm

It was early, because I got the times wrong, and got ready a couple hours
early. I made myself a small breakfast, just scrambled eggs, toast, potatoes,
and bacon. I ate my breakfast, and put what was left in the fridge.

I looked at the watch on my wrist, I had twenty minutes to get to school. "Just
enough time," I said to myself, I grabbed my bag. I closed the door, and locked
the door. "One, two," I said to myself walking down the steps, "One, two."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Maya woke up in just enough time to take a shower and get dressed for school. She got up turned the shower on , and brushed her teeth. After she got out of the shower she put on her clothes and dident bother to see if Chiyo was up ,so she left a not on the door , that read: im off to school, ill see you later. Sincerly Maya. Maya locked the door on her way out and started walking to school. On her way to school she was looking for somebody, she needed to talk to .

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:42 am

I walked through the halls of the school, "I guess I came here early," I
thought to myself. I headed up the stairs, and I opened one of the doors.

I closed the door to the roof, and put the chair in front of it, "There, now I
can get some quiet here." I threw my bag on the the pebbles that were
spread across the rooftop. I used it as a pillow and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 am

On her way to school she wondered if it was the ime she tought it was, it seemed a littl too earlie to be time for school , so she wandered around the school for a couple of minutes. She wondered if anyone else was here. She heard a door close with a small slam. She followed where the noise came from. It came from the door to the roof."I wonder if somebody is up here, i mean noises just dont come from anywhere". She said outloud to herself. She tried to move the chair ifront of the door , butit was no use. so she just slammed on the door hopeing that the person up there could hear her . "BangBangBang Hey is anyone in there???!!!"

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 am

I heard banging on the door, "Jeez, it's too early for students, or teachers,
to be here."

I just lied there, I took out my phone, put the earphones on, and listened
to the music that was on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:36 am

"BangBangBang ... I know somebody is up here please open the door." she said yelling. "its no use. they are not going to open the door. Whatever. I peobably dont even know them, she said giving up. She gave it one more try opening the door. Luckily for her , she had a little extra strength from the long night of sleep she got, so she put all her energy into opening the door, and soon enough she got it. She opened the door. "I got it she said breathing in the fresh air. Hey I know you ", she said pointing to the other girl on the roof.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Chiyo woke up 1 and 1/2 hours before school so she could due her hair take a shower and eat. She woke up Akemi. "Hey love you need to get up." she said kissing his forehead. "OK OK I'll get up after all i can just go to school with you." He said smiling. "Yes you can." said Chiyo walking out of the door and jumping in the shower. She then did her hair got dressed and grabbed Akemi by the hand and was off to school.

Jiro stretched as he opened his fridge. He then closed it and instead just grabbed a pop tart and was off to school. "OK I have to hurry she'll be there already." he said running as fast as he could to school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Maya was looking at the girl on the roof ...."hey can you hear me ...whats going on... why wont you awnser me???" she said. Maya stood ther waiting for the girl to notice her.... she dident want to touch her because she dident want to scare her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: