Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
+2
Yachiru
Yuki Oujo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:35 pm

I stayed there till the ambulance got there, "Who was that girl?"

I sorta explained to the one peoples, that I just saw him lying there. "Well, I guess I might as well, just go home now."

I started to walk toward my apartment. I let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/Yuki_4ever
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Maya woke up thirsty again. These days she has not had much time to drink, she has had a bunch of stuff on her plate. Hiding from the world and trying to finish highschool really wears a vampire girl out. SHe put on her boots and her sweatshirt and walked out the door to her old appartment. She walked near the peer where she knew at least a couple of fishermen should be fishing at this hour.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 pm

(Violet:) "Ever since the one dream," I thought to myself, while getting ready for school,
"I've been having these weird urges." I finished some toast and it was hanging out of my mouth
while I left the apartment. I walked down the steps, and off to school.

"The sun seems brighter, then yesterday." I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Hours passed and maya never found anything to drink. She was just about getting to the point where she was going crazy. She had never felt her thirst get so out of control. SHe started to worry.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:21 pm

(Violet:) I was thinking to much about the other day, and I guess I hit a pole. "Ow," I rubbed my head. I got up, and looked at the time, "Oh, my gosh, I'm gonna be late." I rushed off to school.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Maya hurryed back to her appartment and quickly got ready. She ignored the thirst she felt. It was already time to go to first period , She just got out of the shower , and pulled her hair in 2 pig tails and got dressed and dashed out the door. When she arrivecd at school it was halfway through 3rd period. She quickly signed in and went straight to class. After being in class all of 5 minutes she was called down to the office. Principle Heartman brougt her into her office. The principle said"Maya , this is the fith time you have been late this month, what is going on at home that you must be ate to school so much. Im calling your parents." "NO YOU CANT .... uuhh .... i mean nobody is home my parents are on a trip in ... uuuhhh.... in hawaii. They dont get any service there either.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:52 pm

(Violet:) By the time third period started, I felt really sleepy, and I felt sick at the same time. I asked the teacher if I could leave class early, "I don't really feel so well," I said holding my hand over my mouth. He excused me, I walked down the stairs, and went to the nurse's office. I explained to her the same thing.

I went to one of the beds, and lied down. I fell asleep, soon I heard the last bell ring. I got up, and walked through the halls, and I just saw a glance of the principle talking to some girl.

"I thought I saw her some where," I thought to my self, "Oh well, it none of my business." I continued down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:57 pm

The principle explainde that if i am late to school once more she would have to give me i.s.s. (in school suspention.) Maya left the office and saw the girl she recognized earilier and gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:10 pm

(Violet:) I went through the front doors of the school, and I just tried to remember
what happened yesterday, "I hate this bad memory of mine," I thought to myself.

I just forgot what I was thinking about and continued along.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Maya walked slowly to her appartment in search of someone to drink. I came across a boy about a few years older than me ... i walked up to him and introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 pm

(Violet:) I just forgot something in the nurse's office and I went back to the school. I
walking out and I just started headed back home.

"Jeez, how could I forget some thing so simple," I said out
loud. And I saw that one girl talking to a boy.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hi im Maya, can you come help me do something , you look like a strong boy and i could use your strenght. Follow me"

Maya led him to a dark alley where nobody will be abel to see what she was going to do. She said" oh no , its gone it was here a minut ago. where did it go???" She led him into a trap. He said" here take my hand lets get out of here and we can find what you are looking fo okay" I took his hand and showed my fangs and bit him on the wrist. I drank his blood until i felt content and made sure i left enough blood left to give him a chance to live. She called the ambulence and left again.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Name:DeZa
Nickname (optional):
Appearance: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 Vampire-2

Vampire or Hunter:Vampire
Behavior:calm,stern,and outgoing
Other:Maya's longlost cousin
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

(YAYYYYY)( i loves you zane !!!! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm

(Violet:) After she left that one guy that she was talking to, I followed her. And I her
thoughts were a little faded. I thought to myself,
"Why'd she do that to those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Maya knew the girl was following her she just was having a little fun, when her thirst it high she has more time for fun and what she needs to get done . Maya walked down to the market and popped in a store, a jewlery store. She looked at all the beautiful necklaces and rings and bracelets. She even aske the lady beind the glass if she could try one on.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 pm

(Violet:) While I was following her, I got a little sidetracked, "I guess I need to get some groceries for dinner tonight."

I came out of a supermarket, "Now, what was I doing before," I said out loud to myself.

"Huh, I guess I might as well go home," it was getting dark, but I could see a little better.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Maya went home after the jewlery store and went to work on school work... she finished right in time for bed. She went to bed and fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 pm

A man with snow white hair walked through the streets, his glasses shimmering in the light of the sun. His face was pointed down and his eyes were closed. His long dirty brown jacket swayed but his face didn't change. His eyes, grey and cold, looked around. Today was his day off, hopefully it would stay that way.....
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:30 pm

(Violet:) While I just finished dinner, I just remembered what I was doing just earlier,
"Dang it," I said while eating, "Stupid memory," I put down the plate and it was silent.

I closed my eyes for a little, and I could remember what it was like to have noise around.
I opened my eyes and finished up, then washed the dishes.

I took a shower, and I lied on the couch, just thinking if I should be waiting for something.
And I just fell asleep right there.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 pm

It was saturday morning , wichmeant that she had to go get some dink soon. She pullled on her plaid skirt and her button up shirt and left for the day. She searched around fo peope who where not hanging out in crouds, she came across a little boy. She knew she would easily be abel to trick him into something. She headed over to him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 am

Chiyo just kept on walking until she saw a girl talking to a little boy. She then walked and sat down on a bench. She could feel the Emotions of both of them. The girl it was a weird emotion like hunger and thrist mixed and a bit of happiness. The boy on the other hand, was full of pride because the girl was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:02 am

"hi there cutie, can you help me find my pet cat , she loves kids and she wont come when i call her. She went this way!" Maya took the hand of the little boy and brought him to a froest area. There were thorns and poison ivy. " her name is calico." The little boy said "okay Calico....Calico...Calico..." No awnser. Maya took the boys hand and said "i guess she left... come lets get you back to your mom, but first...She showed her fangs and bit into the boys wrist. She had an urge to let go only because he was only like 4 or 5 , but the thirst she had overcame that urge.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 am

Chiyo saw the girl with the boy then out of no where she bit into his wrist. She then ran over to her and kicked her off of the boy the grabbing him before she could drink much more of his blood. Chiyo then made the girl feel as if she had just drunk all of the blood out of a mamoth. Chiyo then ran off erasing the boys feeling of loss of blood. She then tried to see if she could make him forget what happened. But she couldn't so she just told him that it was just a game of hers and the girls to see who could kiss the most boys wrists. He smiled and ran off to his mom.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 am

Maya got up off the floor and ran to the girl who had just attacked her. "What was that for??? I was not going to kill him!!! I would have stopped in time to call an ambulence to help him live!!! " Maya was mad now. " And how why am i not thirsty anymore, i only drank a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: