Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
+2
Yachiru
Yuki Oujo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 am

"I will make a deal with you. Just leave them alone. You can take me, but you have to promise that you won't do anything to them. Okay." she said calmly. "You can't do anything to harm them in any way . What do you say?" she asked. She knew that she was crazy to make this offer, but she figured that maby she could escape when he was not looking. It was not going to be esay, but it would be better than having her friends get hurt because of her fault. Even though she dident do anything.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 am

"NO!!" Chiyo screamed "I'm not just going to let him take you and just stand here." She glanced over to Akemi who was still trying to get the hunter to move his arm. "I will not just stand here either." He quickly said. Jiro glanced over to the both. "And I would rather die then let my girl go down by a hunters hands." He said glaring at the hunter
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 am

(runs up and hugs yachiru...I missed you missy.)

"listen, I would rather be taken hostage than have any of you hurt. I don't want you guys to worry about me,I am a big girl I can handle myself. I won't let you guys do that for me. I got myself in this mess ,I can get myself out." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 am

Jiro and Chiyo shoke their head simaltaniously then Chiyo went to work on his emotions even harder. "I will not let you take away my only friend!!" She screamed in her head. Forcing as hard as she could "You can't have her!!" She shouted louder forcing harder.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 pm

"Chiyo, Its okay, I dont want to loose you either." she said trying to comfort her friend. "I will be okay, I will live, I will get free, ans I will come back, you have to trust me. " Half of her body was frantic and scared, but her mind overcame her body, she was acting this way because she dident want Chiyo to worry about her. She foced herself to smile to show her friend that she was going to be brave, and prove to her that she was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 pm

"OK now your brave I get it but I'm still not going to let him take you away." Chiyo then went back to concentrating on the mans emotions. He had to break sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 am

Kaiden had been holding in for the longest time and finally couldn't take it anymore, He burst into laughter and was having a hard time holding the girl. "Listen listen....," He said through the chuckles that shook his body. "I don't want your friend here, I just need you all to pay attention because I need your guys help but I figured you guys would be like most Vamps and try to eat me, Guess I was wrong," He said lossening his grip.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:56 am

"We are not mindless monsters." Chiyo said threw her teeth. "And why would we want to help you after you threatened my friend with her life."

Akemi relaxed from his hard concentration and smiled at the man. "I can be like most vampires if you like but I will eat you unlike them just trying." He then grinned and winked to let the hunter know he was just kidding.

Jiro relaxed a bit but was not going to do anything until the man moved away from Maya. "Let go of her and I might consider helping you." He stood tall then quickly went into a lunge position. "LET HER GO NOW!!!" He didn't know why but his breaths were being taken in quickly and if he had much of a heart it would be racing right then. "Please let her go!!" He said threw clenched teeth he had never had this feeling before and he really just needed it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am

"guys .. i got this." she said. She stomped on his toes really hard with all of her strength.She even hurt her own foot stomping on his. Wile he was laughing she pryed his hands off or her , and turned around to face him. She smiled , and then whispered "jack@$$" to him. " you think that was funny huh? Really, you want to see funny , funny for me , is you getting your butt kicked , thats what is funny to me." she said in a sarcastically giggly tone. she walked over to Jiro and hugged him. "im fine. " she said reasuringly.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 am

(little bit of god mod there)

Kaiden stopped laughing, it hadn't hurt, his boots had steel so he hadn't really felt much,infact any of the pain. His electrifying eyes glimmered, "Listen, The fact is you little leech, that your kind is notorious for being bloodthirsty monsters. Being that I have a mission to take care and you all seem to be very in touch."
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:17 am

(sorry I dident realize I was doing it. Sowey bout that)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm

"Very in touch with what?" asked Chiyo glaring at him. "And do not call us leeches we don't hurt any humans so just leave us alone." She then moved forward to him standing about 5 inches shorter then him.

Akemi moved behind Chiyo and wrapped his arms around her. "What can we help you with you little helpless rat?" He just about matched the mans hight he may have even been taller.

Jiro wrapped his arms around Maya hugging her close. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:04 pm

"its not your job. you dont have to help me, you dont need to. I can handle myself."she said with her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

"I don't care if it's not my job. I want to help you after all I love you so don't act like I'm not aloud to help you." He said letting go and holding her about 5 inches away from him.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Mayas hands dropped, she dident realize that he cared about her so much. "im sorry" she said faintly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:42 pm

"Don't apologize." He said smiling at her. "I am the one who should be saying sorry." He said pulling her into a hug again.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

"No , not really." She said lifelessly. She dident bother to hug him back when he pulled her closer. She rested her chin on his shoulder. "I love you too."she said in a low monotone.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:05 am

"Don't even be this way." He said staring into her eyes. "Talk to me and be happy please." Jiro stared into her eyes with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 am

Maya turned around, forcing him to have to look at the back of her head. "Be what way?! Im sorry if I am bieing a little pissy right now, I was just had the shock of my life!"she said gettting snippy. "and it was just a trick!" she said bawling like a baby. She was finally letting it all out.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:24 am

"Don't cry!!" He said holding her closely. "It wasn't your fault that he got you or anything." He said holding her even closer "And don't try to get away this time I won't let you." He said in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 pm

"STOP!" she screeched stubbornly as she tried to push herself away, and stomping her foot. He wouldent let her free herself so she just burried her face in his chest and cried. "I was so scared, and I just wanted you to hug me and tell me that everything was going to be okay." she cried getting Jiro's shirt soaked. "do you kow how hard it was to not break down and cry right there.I stayed strong! So nobody had to worry about me even more." she wailed. She was crying so hard she bad that she had that feeling in her throat that made her breath in hard and heavily and quickly. She sank to the ground,and wailed. She wrapped her arms around her body. She looked at Chiyo and gave her a look. She mouthed " please don't do anything to me...please." and continued to freak out.

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:38 am

( I don't know where to start or even how r what ...)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am

Jiro knelt down by Maya and kissed her forehead. "Everything is going to be okay!" He said smiling at her. "Your OK and so is everyone else. You don't need to fuss about it anymore." He grabbed her arms and picked her up in his arms like a baby. "Don't worry I have you." He said holding her confidently.

Chiyo walked over and smiled down at her. "I don't plan on doing anything to you.... I promise not to change your emotions at all." A tear escaped her eye at that moment. "You are strong don't say you were acting strong. You stayed confident the whole time. You even smiled at us, you are very strong... You may not have anything greatly special about you like the rest of us. But that just means that you haven't found it in you yet. Just keep on trying." She said brushing the tears that had escaped away. "Do you think that me and Jiro and Akemi didn't have to work to get what we have now.... We were born with the talent in us but we had to unlock it..... I'm sure you have something in you. I have the power to control emotions, Akemi has the power to control your actions. And Jiro has the power of strength and acrobatics." She said glaring down at her. "Don't you dare think that you don't have something amazing in you just waiting to come out." Chiyo said her glare softening a little.

Akemi walked over to Chiyo's side and smiled down at Maya. "I had to work very very hard to get my power. Jiro probably had to train greatly to get to were he is now and Chiyo man Chiyo had to get used to being able to being able to tell all of the emotions of the people around her." He said pulling Chiyo into his arms. "She had to learn more then you can imagine to get to were she is now. "Believe me... You'll get something if you work hard. It may be the power of intellect or speed maybe even courage.." He said shi grin widening.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 am

Maya wiped the train of tears streaming down her face, the tears continued to fall down her cheeks, but she was not freaking out anymore. She hugged Jiro like a baby."sorry for my breakdown" she whispered. "i have never acted like that before, i have never felt so helpless and upset." she took a deep breath and just relaxed,"I hope i do have a special power inside me just waiting to come out." she concentrated on staying calm. She turned around and gave Chiyo and Akimi a hug. "thank you. I really am sorry." she tried to smile to assure them she was done flipping out,and she was okay but it dident work to well.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am

"It's fine." Jiro said smiling down at Maya. Chiyo reached out hugging Maya while she was still in her arms. Akemi followed Chiyo and did the same hugging her. Jiro then bent down and whispered in her ear. 'You do I can feel it." He the grinned a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . . - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: