Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Chiyo woke up with a warm feeling in her chest that she only got when she had a happy dream about her and a boy falling in love. She then got up and got dressed.

When she got outside she walked over to some swings and began to swing back and forth until she saw a gorgeous boy walking by. She tried to hide how she was blushing but she couldn't. He then walked over to her.

"Hi there." He said even he began to blush after this. "H...H..Hi." said Chiyo looking down at the ground. "What's your name." she asked turning back to her normal color of pale. "Akemi, and you are?" He asked sitting down on the swing by her. "I'm Chiyo Your names really uhhh.... cute..." She said turning bright red. "Yours is gorgeous." He said back. "But you can just call me Akey." He said turning a dark shade of red. "And you can call me Chee Chee." she said.

Name: Akemi
Nickname: Akey
Appearance:
Vampire
Personality: Shy Quite accept around really pretty girls. Loves to talk with his friends.
Other: Is extremely fast, Amazing eye sight and hearing. Can controll peoples actions but doesn't like to. Stronger then most vampires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Oujo
Know How

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 pm

(Vi:) "Damn it," I thought to myself, "This girl is taking over again." I tried to keep it
control, but then-

(Violet:) "Huh," I felt a little dizzy hold my forehead, "Wha," I saw that one girl that was
bit the other peoples wrist, she was lying on the floor.

I knelt down, "Hello," I said, shaking her shoulder, "This isn't a good place to sleep."

I carried her, and set her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/Yuki_4ever
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 pm

(maya )*im going to write in first person k**

It felt like houres later that i woke up . I woke up weak and extremly thirsty but to weak to even move. For the first time felt a bit sick. I felt paler than i already was. I felt different. I reached over to where i had been bit to make sure it was not a crazy scarey dream , it wasent . I touched it and it was really sore. "ouch" i wispered.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Chiyo and Akemi talked and learned many things about each other. They even leared how he can controll peoples actions and how Chiyo can control and feel emotions. They were walking back to Chiyos house when they saw a girl carrying Maya into her house. "S*** i know that girl!" said Chiyo starting to freak out. She then ran up to the door with Akemi on her tail. "Are you sure??" "Yes oh no the doors closing!!" She said in a frantic voice she then felt Akemi run up behind her and pick her up without even noticing the weight change. He sprinted un and ran into the house. "What is this about." Yelled Chiyo. running up to Maya. She felt how weak she was. She then turned and glared at her. That's when she noticed the bight marks in Maya's neck" ***** it" She said under her breath. She then saw Maya wake up and touch her wound "I'm sorry" said Chiyo reaching down and giving her a hug. "Your lucky she's okay" said Chiyo hissing and standing up to show that she wasn't scared of the lady at all. She then felt her emotions it was panic and confusion but she didn't care she was just to mad to not want to ripe off the ladies head. Chiyo then felt someone grab her from behind. She turned around to see Akemi standing there. He then laid a kiss right on her. "wow." She said a bit of surprise touching her voice." "You were starting to dig your nails into your hand" He said picking up her hand and licking it clean of the blood. "It's okay love." He said taking her into a hug and picking her up and putting her on the couch. He then picked her up again sitting down and putting her on his lap. She enjoyed this very much she then leaned into him with a smile.

Last edited by Yachiru on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Oujo
Know How

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:15 pm

(Violet:) I had just got dinner done, and that girl just barley gotten up too.
"Hey," I said to her, "how's it going?" I dished out the food.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 pm

((There are so many people posting all at once))
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:22 pm

(okay here is where my girl learnes she has a physical force field k.. she dident know befor )

"okay ... i guess." i said in a weak voice. "What happened?" "Why and how did i get bit?" "How long have i been uncounsious for?"

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:25 pm

(Violet:) "I don't know," I said to her, "I just blacked out for a little bit, and
when I came to, I saw you lying by me." I took a bit of some food.

"I didn't know what to do, so I just brought you in and just lied you there."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 pm

"thanks , i guess." I thought about getting up , but i dident feel like moving. I just sat there. "who could have done this?" i asked her.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Chiyo giggled "You don't know?!? Then explain why i smell her blood all over you huh." Akemi then picked Chiyo up "Do you want to go??" "Nah not yet i have to make sure that Maya is okay then we can go to my house." "Okay" He said sitting back down and letting Chiyo do as she liked.

(NIGHT NIGHT PEOPLES)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm

(Violet:) "I don't know," I took another bite, "I wasn't much help during that time, I was out."

"All I remember is that I fell on my knees, because of something. I can't remember, I'm no good with memory."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 pm

*sighs* Can someone catch me up I'm totally lost

Current Book: Thirst No.1
Current Anime: Naruto (Episode 72), Bleach (Episode 4), Air (episode 2), Kekkaishi (Episode 9), .Hack season 2 (Episode 1), Spice and Wolf (Episode 12)
Current Animation: none (computer died again)
Current Artwork in Progress:(same for above answer)
Song of the Day:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkwolfforums.forumotion.com
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 pm

" what do you mean ,"you dont know"" "I'm confused, and i have a head ake so can somebody just explain what is going on??

(jade ill pm you k..)

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:57 pm

(Violet:) "I wish that I could tell you more," I said to her, "but I don't have a
great memory. So, I can't really help you."

"If your feeling okay now, you may leave when you please."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:01 pm

"thanks, for everything." I stood up slowly , and tried to take a step but fell back down. "ouch, i guess it will be harder to leave than i thought."

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am

(Violet:) I giggled a little, "Well, I don't mind if you stay here for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 am

"No it won't you can come to my place." Chiyo said happily. "Yup I'll carry you there." said Akemi. He then went over and picked her up "You are okay with that right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 am

" ya thanks." i have a killer head ake, no more biting people for me, i actualy know how they suffer, if its as bad as this."

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 am

"Yeah" said Chiyo walking out of the door and raising her hand to wave to the woman inside. "See ya later." she said walking out. "OK so we're going to your house now right?" asked Akemi. "Yeah. Why?" "well in that house i kind of felt as if that lady was staring at me you know." He said. "Yeah i get why you wanted to leave she was having weird emotions. Chiyo said giggling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:56 pm

(Violet:)

"Why, do you remember something now." I said a little curious, I gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 pm

"huh??? what do you mean why do i remember now?""the only thing i remember is that i helped you off the floor and offered to help you eith your things and then something bit me."

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 pm

"Oh," my curiosity sorta faded, "Hmmmm. . . . . . . ." I was thinking, I let out a sigh,
"I thought I had something, but I already forgot."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"okay well... thanks"

Yuki Oujo
Know How

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:34 pm

I started to wash the dishes, "Are you feeling a little bit better?" I asked her.

"Oh, I forgot, throughout this whole time, I didn't even ask you, your name."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:37 pm

"my name is Maya. And yes i feel better thank you very much." maya said with a half smile on her face....

(wait im confused did i leave yet .. i thought i did??? i think i did ...im so confused)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .   

Back to top Go down

BLooDLuST. . . . . . . . .
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: