Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drawings. . . . . . .

Go down 
+4
Yachiru
A5018
Live Love Laugh
Yuki Oujo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm

I know what was she thinking but it was way sweet of Rukia. And if you like Bleach then join Bleach a new gen.. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:18 pm

yes plez we could use the company... really
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Okay, I'll juoin but I'll post the bio tomorrow I can't
really do it now, just a little busy, and I need to think
about all of the stuff for it too. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/Yuki_4ever
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

lol it's all good I kind of think of stuff right of the bat but I'm just weird like that.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Female Location : Memory, is very important, when you can't remember how you got in a tree.
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Yeah, I do that too. But then I think of a whole bunch of stuff,
then I find a whole bunch of pictures I want to use, and I
just can't choose which. lol

-Yuki
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Holy crap its like you are my twin.. i swear im terrible at that...lol and terribly confused right yachiru!. *Patts yachirus head.*
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Uhhh yeah I've tried to explain the Rp bleach and what were you talking about. I mean your a leuitant you have to know your there, plus it was a captain talking to you you might make him think your crazy.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:41 am

i swear if you knew me you would think i took drugs on a daily basis but its just me.... and im not on drugs ill take a drug test if you want lol..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 am

This is Max, I love the book "Maximum Ride" and she's the main character.

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 04181138a

This is ZaC, he's one of the characters in this one story I'm writing.

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 09191852

I was feeling not so glad, I was feeling sad, but I forgot what I was sad about.
I usually draw what I feel.

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 09101538
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:34 am

wow .. those are good... like i said a million times I WISH I COULD DRAW! Or Sketch ... Whatever i just want to have that ability.I can sing ... but the only people i sing around are Arashi, overload....( i was over there house when i got american idol the game .. we had a blast.. they are part of my familia(family)) and my family .., and my B.F.F.A.E. Sara.. but she is in gorgia right now so ...she is the one who made me comfortable to sing around people i can trust ,and people i care about ... and love. (idk its just a thing i have to be close to you to sing in fornt of you ... but im like a radio at home just tell me and ill sing it ...lol.. you dont even have to tell me .... My family has a 100% Victoria Suround sound. lol) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:10 pm

I like to sing, I'm just not comfortable singing around other peoples.
I'm really shy around peoples, but recently I've been starting to
talk to peoples. Last year I didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Thats good.... i would post a drawing i made but its nothing compared to your work
Back to top Go down
Yuki Oujo
Know How
Yuki Oujo

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 am

Here are some more drawings, and these are for Jade.

Anissa
Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 10251559

Anissa
Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 10251559a

Annalisa
Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 10251559b
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 am

AWSOME those are awsome... really good....trust me ..... they are amazing....!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:00 pm

*Squeals* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yuki do you love me lots?
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 pm

I've been practicing with rainbow art, I can post a good example soon!
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 pm

what is rainbow art?????? i tiered i was plaing call of duty all day with my older brother...He is so much fun....i love him to death.Night guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 am

I did Nami, Sorry for the Poor Quality, need to ink the Pic next time!

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 Nami
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:31 am

thats pretty good... lol hey guess what my mommy came home today im so happy..i will post some art i did on paint.. its not great but its pretty good..im trying to get tyler (older brother) to teach me how to use photo shop..i know what i wan to be when i get older...maby a photographer....it seems like funn iand i love to take pictures... and be in them lol... Maby i will post some pics i took at the beach .. yay .. i will let me see

it still counts right?????

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 Photos10
(beach in siesta keys

Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 Photos11

i love the sunset.. saddly when i was there i dident enjoy it very much cuz i had some nastyyyyy sunburn befor i even got there , and then when i got there it just got worse .. now im a bit affraid to go to the beach ... i couldent even sleep .. or raise my arm ... it hurt so much... well let me know what you think !!!! plezz

i drew this on paint lol
Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 Eyes10
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Wow your better then me on paint!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 am

Okay Now Just be quiet im not good lol jkjk, thanks LOTS it makes me happy even though i dont even compare.... im practicing lol... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 am

I can draw but that is it in that side of stuff. I am very musical though i play two instruments and can sing. But when it comes to dancing I guess I'm OK you can even ask Jade I'm nothing special when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 am

lol.. I like to sing A BUNCH!!! im like a never ending radio, with hit music all the time , ever lasting lol... i caqn dance a bit.. i like to do my own kinda thing though. My brohther is going to try to teach me to play guitarr.. he plays electric guitarr( i have acoustic)and the drums.. adn he tought himself.. he has never taken a lesson in his life..nd now he is in the school band rocking out and kicking ***. Im so proud of him! He is my hero, i guess can say. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey Guys!

Remember that Nami and Andrew lived back when Jinn was just starting out as a Hunter.

Well in a day or so I will have finished their appearances.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Hey Buddy!!!!! Thats Awsome!!!! Im Happy for you ....
*siffle* im coeming down with something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawings. . . . . . .   Drawings. . . . . . . - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawings. . . . . . .
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Post your art-
Jump to: