Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 am

This RP is mad after Bleach the anime.

100 years after vizards and every other species of soul reapers were found there were many new soul reapers chosen to be part of the 13 court guards. They selected new captains and everyone under them because of the destruction that had happened.

In this RP you can be a Soul reaper a vizard a hollow or what ever else you would like to be.

Character Sheet:
Name:
(What you are):
Appearance:
Sword:
Sword Release Form:
Bankai: (If you have one)
Personality:
History:

(If you are a vizard post how your mask looks)

(My character)
Name: Hiyori
Vizard
Appearance:Bleach: a new generation. 1156372693_s_Shakugan
Sword:Bleach: a new generation. Fantasy_Swords_Sword_of_Darkness__UC1120B_1632
Sword Release form:Bleach: a new generation. HitsugayaShikaiAnimeEp48 One touch from this sword will freeze you to the ground it has many powers like making an ice dome that seems to never end, and flying around you and crushing all of your bones. Hiyori controls where it moves.
Mask: Bleach: a new generation. Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_Fox
Zanpakutou name: Tobiume
Bankai call: Breath Tobiume
Bankai:Bleach: a new generation. 1_890320951l This gives me the ability to fly and to move at very high speeds. She can do many other things in this form as well. (replace the boy with my char and thats how it would look)
Personality: Funny a bit of a tard when you get to know her. Quite with thoughs she does not know or trust. Can seem very rude if you don't know her very well.
Hollow time: 5 days 15 hours and 35 seconds
History: All that is know about Hiyori is that she is the leader of the vizards and that everyone should be very careful around her.

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:30 am

Name- KitaBleach: a new generation. Fuu10
Age- 16
Gender- Female
personality-fun, bubbly , playful, nice, etc.
history- Kita came from a supportive and loving family , until they got sepperated. Kita was a great friend , sister and daughter. She misses her family , but she cant let that stop her from doing her job. She is very playfull most of the time but when she is in a serious situation she takes it seriosly.
soul reaper
rank-leuitant
sword-Bleach: a new generation. Fantas10
sword relese form-whe you get cut by it you feel as if you are burning alive but you are really not.Bleach: a new generation. Sword_10
bankai- Bleach: a new generation. Fire10(it is like a whip) it allows her to reach opponents farther away..
( i dident know about the bankai i hope that is okay.)

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:32 am

It's all good and you have to give your rank like captian of the 3rd squad or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 am

[save a spot fo me]
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 am

Name: Jinn Nialo

Sex: Male

Height: 6Ft 8"

Description:Tall and skinney because of baggy robes that he prefers, Long shaggy brown hair that he hides mainly under a blue bandana from his previous life, soem fringe hair hangs down form the bandana, Hazel brown eyes that will show how he is really feeling which makes it easy to tell if hes lieing. Will generally have a gourd tied near the zanpaktou sheath

Appearence: Bleach: a new generation. 2ebb987

Personality: WArm, kind, caring, on the flip side Jinn can have a raging temper if the right buttons are pressed, when he is in this mood it is a scary contrast and if he is on duty during the time of anger he will usually patrol outside Soul society to keep the injuries to a minimum.

Zanpaktou:Bleach: a new generation. Katana

Zanpaktou Shikai call: "Cleanse them Kajiryuu"

Zanpaktou Spirit: Bleach: a new generation. Firedragon2

Zanpaktou Shikai appearence: Bleach: a new generation. 2cnw9z4

Shikai abilites: Can control fire to some extent, fire waves of blazing fire, and when the word "Burn" is mutter by the user the blade ignites to either a slow burning fire, or a blow torch blue cutting flame, if cut with this blade the person's wound will not bleed but will cause more pain as it is burned shut. He can summon flames around him that can melt most things, or just to heat up the touch, although the shinigami rarely uses that ability whenever he steps skorches the ground.

Bankai: Bleach: a new generation. AnimeGuy2

The red on his arms is a fire type armour, and his can now fire a large molten dragon towards his enemies (like histugaya only more epic) his speed and power is increased greatly and Jinn will use more hand to hand attacks as well as his sword. Keeps the same abilites from shikai, and can now bring flames from punches or kicks to fire multiple ones at the same time

Bankai call: "Break your seal, Okibi Ryuujin"

Background:Jinn grew up on the streets of a town he cant remeber the name of with his baby brother as they were but a child when his parents died or to be precise where murdered by a hollow but since nobody believed a 3 year old whos been put in the trauma of parents death they stuck him in a adoption centre where he begain to learn the basic forms of martial arts at an incredibly young age, when he turned 6 he was kicked out for violence and was back on the streets, his brother stayed int he orphanage to be looked after, he decided to just keep walking and walking till he was attacked by a hollow and at once he reconised it as the one that killed his parents his anger flared and suddenly he held a sword in his hands a struck the hollow down with incredible strength and sent it to the firey depths from whence it came, nearby was a shimigami (Death god for those who dont know the jap) who offered to take him where is skills would be apreciated. One year later though of just passing the academy he felt a huge reitatsu that felt fimilliar in his home town,going to check it out nearby he finds his little brother running madly, feeling sorry for hima dn feeling the reitatsu he takes him to the academy to be trained and 10 years later he now leads a semi peacefull life in the 8th squad, where he trains every day to avoid paperwork and will become captain one day

Last edited by Hobopew on Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:15 am

Accepted!! When you tell me what you are..
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Oh rank? Err... Either 3rd seat - captain of 8th squad you pick.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 am

( do i need to say what squad i think i forgot???)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:17 am

[Would help if your a shini, do you want to know what each squad does? XD]
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:23 am

(yes please.. i mean i watch the show with my brother but he usually has to explain everything to me ... you can private message it if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 am

You can be the protection squad if you want to hobo. but 8th squad is just fine. and Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

[Message systems acting up, so for further notice here is the squads also i'm 8th backup ftw

1st Division, Command
This division is the head of Gotei 13 and the ones responsible for relaying Central 46 orders, dealing with Soul Society law and monitoring the other divisions. The captain of the 1st Division is also the head of all other captains and the leader of Gotei 13, given the rank of General Commander. Likewise, the 1st Division vice-captain is leader of the vice-captains and has authority over all vice-captains, next to their own captains and the General Commander. This division has the least number of shinigami.

2nd Division, Special Forces / Assassination & Undercover Operations
The captain of the 2nd Division is also captain of the Special Forces; one of Soul Society’s two other military fractions except for the Gotei 13. Members of the 2nd Division are mainly dealing with stealth and assassination, and many of them are also members of the Special Forces as well. They also handle all undercover operations regarding Seireitei security. Special Forces applicants take additional two-year training after Shinigami Academy.

3rd Division, Intelligence & Information
The 3rd Division is the unit that are responsible of the act of sending out shinigami to gather information, and sometimes work in cooperation with 2nd Division agents on more serious missions. They are also the ones that sort all outgoing and incoming information before sending them to the 12th Division for storage. Adding to this, they are in charge of the jigokuchou monitoring and message system.

4th Division, Medical Assistance & Supply
The 4th Division deals with the brunt of the healing when it comes to shinigami or other spiritual entities. While the shinigami in this division use medicines for their healing, they do have the ability to use their energies for curative purposes, something unique to those that are in or have been in the 4th Division, because the average shinigami can only use their power for combat. This unit is assigned many of the menial tasks in the Soul Society, such as cleaning the subterranean canals located under the Seireitei. Additionally, this particular division is considered the lowest in the Gotei 13 hierarchy, albeit the fact that they heal almost all the injured in the Soul Society. 4th Division members are taken from the Shinigami Academy at their third year, after proving exceptional, non-violent reiatsu, and then takes an additional study of four years to become medics.

5th Division, Kidou Corps / Kidou Tactics & Control
The captain of the 5th Division is also captain of the Kidou Corps; one of Soul Society’s two other military fractions except for the Gotei 13. Members of the 5th are in general kidou experts, and are often stationed together with 11th Division members, 2nd Division assassins as well as 4th Division healers to form an all-around military group. They are also responsible for all sealing and magical workings inside Soul Society, as well as recording and storing any new kidou. Members of the Kidou Corps are handpicked from the best kidou-users of the shinigami, and undergo additional training.

6th Division, Internal Affairs
The 6th Division handles all of Gotei 13’s internal affairs, such as monitoring shinigami activity and handling any disturbances from other shinigami. They are responsible for apprehending shinigami that breaks Soul Society laws and also detaining them until Central 46 has given their verdict in the matter. Their division has the most holding cells, which is used to detain criminal offenders until they are judged.

7th Division, Seireitei-Rukongai Diplomacy
The 7th Division maintains peace between Seireitei and Rukongai. They make sure shinigami don’t go causing chaos in Seireitei, and are completely responsible for keeping Rukongai civil… or at least the area closest to Seireitei. When souls have complaints/suggestions/questions/etc, whatever, they send is sent to the 7th Division where it is read, ignored, taken into consideration, and decided upon. They often act on their own, but also work with various other divisions.

8th Division, Reserves & Backup
The 8th Division is the mass reinforcement division. Their shinigami are split into groups that are talented in kidou, offensive tactics, or defensive tactics. When any of the other divisions require extra shinigami or reinforcements, the 8th is the division they turn to first. Aside from the 11th and 13th, the 8th Division has the most amount of shinigami.

9th Division, Counter Intelligence
The 9th Division prevents information from leaking, as well as information being stolen. Their shinigami work close with the 12th Division research facility, to protect it from outside influence. They also prevent important information from leaking into Rukongai, especially information that could cause an uproar or mass panic. Adding to this, they are also in charge of dealing with tactics and warfare against intelligent beings and massive hollow gatherings, and are the ones responsible for any counter tactics when Seireitei is under attack. 9th Division is also in charge of the memory-replacing that has to be done after shinigami fight in the living world.

10th Division, Large-Scale Operations
The 10th Division is in charge of planning, coordinating, and executing large missions. Everything is run through their division first, and if approved, the 10th Division gathers the required shinigami from each division, assembles them, assigns duties, plans the attack, coordinate the shinigami according to the mission, execute the attack, and then keep maintenance over it. That includes sending out more reinforcements and information regarding the mission.

11th Division, Offensive Tactics
The 11th Division is the frontlines. They are the most skilled in physical combat and work mainly with other divisions. They rarely work on their own since they currently lack much coordination. During times of danger, the 11th Division is flooded out in mass numbers to immediately subdue problems, which include invasions of Seireitei. The 11th Division works with nearly every other division, since they are the most powerful and offer the most defense and offense. 11th is the division with the largest number of shinigami. (It is also the division with the highest mortality rate.)

12th Division, Research & Development
The 12th Division is in charge of gaining new information through experimentation. They research information that is sent to them from the third division before storing it. They are also in charge of storing a mass amount of information known to Seireitei in their database. The 12th Division also develops new technology to aid shinigami in their missions.

13th Division, Defensive Tactics & Seireitei Protection
The 13th Division is the ones that actually send out patrols on a daily, frequent basis to survey Seireitei. If a threat occurs, they find and take care of it, sometimes with help from other divisions. They also work together with various divisions. If a threat is a large enough, the 13th Division is in charge of sending out shinigami, assembling them, assigning them duties, and other things. Their job is similar to the 10th, except on a smaller basis.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks Hobo ^.^ that will be helpful to those who don't know!!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 am

*nod*
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:22 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am

Do we just want to start with the three of us??
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 am

(do we even have enough people????) i just remembered i never chose a squad!!!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 am

Well yeah we can all make more Characters to. That way it doesn't feel like their aren't very many of us. Plus I really wasn't expecting that many people to join. Bleach isn't one of the most popular animes. I say we all make more chars then just go on with the story.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:20 am

Name: Hamako Gin
Appearance: Bleach: a new generation. 50964
Sword: Bleach: a new generation. DragonClawCustomKatana_540
Sword Release Form:Bleach: a new generation. Sword
Zanpactou name: Hoozukimaru
Bankai call: Call out Hoozukimaru
Bankai:Bleach: a new generation. Freddy-krueger-glove This bankia is like SioFon's but if she hits you in fatal areas you will die. The blades on the end of the glove have a highly poisonous venom on them that will kill you with in 3 min.
Personality: Very to the point, Does not like it when people question her.
History: Not much is know about Hamako Gin. They do however know that she came to th3e 13court guard squads when she was quite young. Some say that she will take over as a captain soon because of her bankai.

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:43 am

Name:Xane
(What you are):Soul Rearer
Appearance:Bleach: a new generation. B967537
Sword:4 1/2 meter long katana
Sword Release Form:katana lengthens and color turns a dark crimson
Bankai:his weapon engulfs him in meteor for several seconds which forms into armor.then it burst into flames the armor is shaped like a dragon and a human.
Personality:silent and mysterious
History: will be revealed throughout the story.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 pm

okay .. (my first girl is part of the 4th squad)
(im sorry but i still dont understand any of the squad things...)
Name-Aimi
age-15
soul reaper
rank-?? protection squad (13)
gender- female
personatily- fun.. bubbly ..careing .. can be serios at times.. but mostly cheerfull
appearence-Bleach: a new generation. Girlwi10
sword-(in the picture of appearence)
sword relese form-Bleach: a new generation. Weapon10
bankai-Bleach: a new generation. Shadow10

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh960 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i fixed it !!!!)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 am

Both accepted!!! Oh and Live I'll get you a Bankai. here http://shonenwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bleach_bankai.jpg

Name: Toshiro
Soul Reaper
Appearance:Bleach: a new generation. Guy
Sword:Bleach: a new generation. MutantKukri
Sword release:Bleach: a new generation. Bleach___OC_Raijin_Bankai_by_Sayael
Zampakutou Name: Kureaihime
Bankai call: Attack all Kureaihime
Bankai:Bleach: a new generation. Kuchiki-Byakuya-Senbonzakura-Kageyoshi-Vibrant-display-of-thousand-cherry-blossoms both of his sword turn into a million blades that he can control.
Personality:serious loves to fight for fun. Seems to be like a demon in fights.
History: Plenty is know about this man. Even in his short life that he has been captain everyone knows him. He is very powerful and enjoys to fight. He seems to be hot with the ladies because of his emense power and looks. But what none of them know is that he hates all of thoughs who flock around him.

Last edited by Yachiru on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am

thanks Yachiru but its not there i clicked on the link and it says its o there
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:30 am

ok i'll find a different one. Here https://2img.net/h/i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn167/Anime_Screenshots/Bleach/ShadowMaster_Bankai.jpg

OK well I'm starting now.

Toshiru walked down a hall noticeing all of the girls that seemed to turn and look at him, but there was two girls that he had to ask a question. So he was of to find the lieutenant of the 4th and 13th squad. He found the 13th one with ease seeing how he used to be in that position.

Hamiko turned around to see the captain of the 11th squad walking up to her. "Hey there." she said turning around.

"Hello I need to talk to you." said Toshiru "Follow me" he said walking away. He then set off to find the 4th squads lieutenant. He saw her and jumped up onto a roof. and jumped down in front of her. "He there how about you come with me really quick."

Hamiko hurried to keep up with the captains quick movements, she caught him as he was asking the 4th squads lieutenant to come with him.

Hiyori looked around at the few vizards she ruled over. She needed to get more people with her. She laughed under her breath at the thought of forcing someone to become a vizard.

(Someone make a vizard please!!)

Last edited by Yachiru on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 am

[Gimme a while i'll make one.]

Jinn looked around his squad and took out his Sake gourd instantly, he pulled on his dirty robes and his captains hyoiri drinking deeply from the fruit that held his sweet life giving liquid and stumbled out his door whilst drinking. He slided open his rooms door and finished putting on his Hyori when he fell arse over tit (fell over) and was lieing there in a scrummbled daze with a sake gourd in his mout has he gentle moaned "Hyeehhhhh"

Name: Senbotsu Kuu
Race: Vizard
Apperence: Bleach: a new generation. T4xlz8
Sword: Bleach: a new generation. DragonClawCustomKatana_540
Release call: “Hunt them, Mikazuka!”
Release: Bleach: a new generation. RazorWarrior
Release abilities: can fire off three wind slashes that can cut through average armour. The top part of the claws can fire out like darts with rope attached to them to try and impale a small part of his enemy, tie them up, or pull them towards him.
Bankai call: “Roam! Souji Kagetsu!”
Bankai: Bleach: a new generation. 175li1
Bankai abilities: Same as Shikai, the launch able daggers can be controlled and can act like seeker missiles to try and trap enemies, can causes tornados of cuts if slashed fast enough.
Sword spirit: Bleach: a new generation. 2iuweb4
Vizard mask: Bleach: a new generation. 2isf6nq
Hollow time: 3 Hours 23 minutes 2 seconds
Personality: Cold answers, honest sometimes brutally so, quiet and to himself
Past: Just. Don’t. Ask

Senbotsu was sitting around in the chaired area sharpening his sword, he breifly looked up and gave Hiyori a nod, it was a brief one but enough to show taht she had copious ammounts of respect to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: