Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 am

(sorry i thought i finished!!! ( sorry i just felt like writing in first person, i dident realize i was doing it till now.)

" I knew I could break you!, See im just that good. " she snatched the 20$ out of his hand, and walked to the cafe. " Can I have one mountain dew, and a sprite?" i asked. the man replyed woth , "sorry we are all out of sprite." "okay thats fin, make that a coke than. thank you."I said back. I walked back to him, and sipped my drink, "oh its my turn?". I got up and tossed the ball at the pins, I dident even try, and i got a strike. I looked at him , and stuck my toung out. I gave him a sassy look and when back to my chair eating sushi , and coke.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 am

"Very nice." He said smiling at her. He then got up and threw his lucky ball down the lane getting the split of death. He groaned and went back to grab another ball. He ignored everyone laughing at him and he tossed the ball down the lane knocking both pins down and getting another spare. He smiled and moved back to his seat. "Beat that!!" He said grinning at her.

(You still need to finish your arrancar!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:50 am

" Thats NO fair... You Lier!!! You Said you Are not good.... but really you just out smarted me!!! Thats not fair." she said trying to prove a point. She got up and just threw the ball at the pins, and luckily she got a strike, "BEAT THAT MR. I SUCK AT BOWLING !..." she said playfully. she sat down in her chair and sipped her drink.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:57 am

He stood and smiled at her. \"Wow your getting lucky today aren\'t you.\" He then went and grabbed a ball aimed and threw it down the lane. Of course he got a strike but he didn\'t care. \"Ok your turn.\" He said sitting down his expression blank. He felt something weird like someone was coming and he didn\'t know who.

Last edited by Yachiru on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 am

" Are you getting bored cuz i am no match for you ?" she asked. "clearly im not as good as you, at this, but, I can be better at you at something!!!" she held the heavy ball in her hands wile asking him, she threw the ball down the lane not even careing , she missed this time.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 am

"No it's just that I feel like something is going to happen." He said folding his arms. "I think someone is coming that I don't want to but I don't know who." He sat there and smiled at her. "Oh well I'm just being weird today."

Hiyori left with 4 of her friends and made her way to the bowling alley. But when she entered she wished she would have just stayed away. There he was her worst nightmare. Toshiru her X boyfriend. She moved over to him and kicked him hard in the chest. "Hey a** hole how about you have a quick little battle with me it will be fun!!" She said grinning at him.

"Sorry but I am on a date." He said grabbing his unexpected visitors leg and twisting until she fell on her back. "Maybe after my date is over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 am

Kita sat there and watched them. The expresion on her face was confused, but amused. "Uhh you guys are not going to like rip eachothers throughts out are you?"she asked butting in. "Cuz if you are I would not like to whitness it." She added. She sat there legs crossed waiting for the first indication of something. She looked at the way they reacted at eachother, "wow they look like they hate eachother." she said to herself.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 am

"Sorry this is Hiyori." He said pulling on her leg to stop her squerming. "She is one of my X girlfriends who thinks that I should pay for dumping her." He then jumped to avoid her kick to his groin.

Hiyori kicked at him until one of them conected and stood while he brushed off his pants. "Sorry to bother you." She said growling. "I came here to bowl and look who I just had to run into." She then turned around and went and payed for 2 games for all of her friends and their shoes. She then typed in their names and went for her first turn getting all but 1 of the pins. "Damn it." She said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:31 am

"AAAHHH so you are the dumper, not the dumpee. I figured. Well , if I can ask, why did you dump her?"She asked. She waited for his awnser, so she took a sip of her coke. " I hope its a good reason" she hoped in her mind. "any guy who dumps a girl for a stupid reason is a butthead." she said in her mind.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 am

"Well she was be coming obsessed and she changed completely. She became the leader of the arrancars and tried to make me one. I just couldn't be around her anymore." He said moving and taking his turn getting a strike. He then sat down and made a face at Hiyori.

Hiyori ignored Toshiru and just enjoyed her time with her friends bowling. She went up and got a spare for her third turn and high fived all of her friends. She then sat down and glared at Toshiru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 am

"Well, I am not saying anything, but it seems like she really liked you." she sais seriously this time. " maby it wasent her , maby it was you? I mean, look at her, if she dident try to kill you just now , I would think she was a nice person. Things like that change people." she was extremly serious right now.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 am

"Well then she shouldn't have tried to kill me so I could be an arrancar right?" He said taking a long golp of his Mtn. Dew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:11 am

"I feel bad for her. I mean, ... you know what nevermind, its none of my buisness, unless we do become boyfriend andd girlfriend, and she tries to kill you again." by the end of the sentence she started to get playful again. "wow, im tired. How bout you?, If you want to go somewhere else just let me know, I wont mind."

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:44 am

"Your the one who choose this... I vote we finish our game we both only have 3 more turns... So why don't you take your turn and then we can go to a skate park." He said smiling at her. "To tell the truth I'd like to know why you feel bad for her while we walk to the skate park."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 am

"okay, fine... and its simple, I will tell you why." she said finishing up the game. She grabbed the bag of food, and her drink and walked to the door. When she saw he was coming she walked outside. "what kind of skating do you mean, like roller skate, ice skate, skatboard?" she asked him. She dident even wait for his awnser, she just started explaining." I feel bad for her because I know how it feels to be dumped. More or less, I know how it feels to be dumped by a guy who is totaly out of your leauge. Just because she tried to kick your @$$ doesent mean anything. People handle different situations differently. Like when I was dumped the several times I was, I just sat on my bed and cried myself to sleep. She clearly handles it way differently , she handles it with anger. I would rather hate the guys guts than do what i do, wait until he takes me back. It allways happens, He dumps me , and days later he thinks he can take me back, of course I am just a stupid young teenage girl so I say yes. But then he decides , I am not who he wants, then he goes for the head cheerleader, but bieing dumped twice is bad enough , but when he goes for a girl way prettyer, and loads more of money than you have .. It just hurts more." She was on the verge of crying, she took deep breaths to try to hold it in.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 am

Toshiru picked her up in his arms and kept on walking. "I meant like skateboarding, and I wouldn't have dumped her if she wouldn't have tried to change me." He said smiling down at her. "I am a person to I didn't want what she was trying to do to me so I dumped her. She got mad and now she wants to kill me true. I am normally the dumpee but with her it was dump or be killed. I dumped her for me and for her. I knew that there was a better guy out there for her, and I didn't want to die so I dumped her." He said reaching down and brushing away the few tears that had escaped. "I don't dump people without reason." He said hugging her to his body. He then pulled her away and kissed her on the cheek. He then sat her down at the gate to the skatepark. He pulled out his money for a skate board for her. He then asked for his skateboard that he had them keeping here. "You ready to learn how to skateboard?" He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 am

"Okay." she said with her classic cheerfulness. She contemplated on telling him that she already knew how to skate, she even has a few tricks up her sleve. She remembered how he tricked her, so she kept her little secret to herself. "So I get to pickmy own SKATEBOARD!!! I have allways wanted one!!!" she said sarcastically. "let me see your board, first."

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 am

"Okay hand me mine." He said to the man behind the desk. The man grabbed his Zero with brand new wheels it was sleek and outstanding with doing tricks. He smiled at her. "They don't have very good boards here but you can get an Element or something later I'll buy one for you." He put down his skate board and began to skate around.

Desing on the bottom of the skateboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 am

"Oh wow, are you sure thats safe. It looks scarey. " she said playing around with him. She turned to the guy behind the counter, when Toshiru was far enough away that he wouldent hear her. " give me the best you got. I prefer, a Zero, Element , or Baker, oh , and Plan B. Please, and if you have Lucky brand barrings that would be great. Keep this between you and me." SHe said handing the man a 10$ bill. " this is going to be fun." The man showed her a choice of a plain Element , and a green and black Zero board. She chose the Zero board. He gave her the Lucky brand barrings. He put it all together for her, and handed her the board. She grabbed the board, and put her cell phone in her back pocket of her jeans.
She called Toshiru over to teach her. "I am ready!"

Here

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 pm

(They didn't have good boards there but uhhhh.... okay)

Toshiru road over to her. "Okay first of all nice choice second of all your lieing to me about not ever riding before aren't you." He said looking at her as seriously as he could. He didn't know if she thought he was serious but he didn't really care. "Well anyways...." He said turning and riding into the jumps. He road down a slop and into a half pipe grinding along the side. He then did and Olly and landed in front of her. "See I know how to skate." He said spinning around on his back wheels. "So if you think I can't see your Lucky barrings you are wrong." He laughed under his breath there was no was she knew that much about skating to get thoughs but he just waited to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:08 pm

( okay sorry, i know a bunch about skateboarding, i was excited lol)

"okay, there you go again with out smarting me thing again. One, Iwas lying , Two, it doesent matter what kind of barrings you have, It just matters what kind of tricks you can do with what you have. This is where three years of dateing guys who skate for thier lives comes in, also, growing up with my best friend, he was a true skater. It was in his blood. She grabbed her board, and pushed it . She ran to catch up with it, and jumped on it . She went up a half pip, and grinded it. She skated over to Toshiru. "Beat that!"

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am

"I already did that and more soo... ahhh Okay I will." He grabbed his board and ran putting it down on the ground and jumping on it. He then went to a half pipe and went up to one of the sides and popped his board in the air catching himself with his arm and holding onto his board he stayed ther for about 3 seconds and then hopped up landing and riding over to his date. "Hahaha I beat it!!!" He then began to laugh at how cockey he had sounded. "Sorry that sounded really rude." He then smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 am

"Yeah, it did! Watch this..." She jumped on her board and pushed with her leg. She went so fast, She hopped on the pipe, and imitated his move. But she stood there even longer. She went back down the pipe and grinded the rod below. She rolled infront of him. "speaking of showing off. " SHe said, then stuck her toung out at him.
Moments later she stopped. She stood there frozen. "I feel like something horrible is about to happen."
She snapped out of it. She was back to her old self. "So, got any better tricks to show of with?" she said sassily. But the wierd part was she was completly unawear of what she had felt.

Yachiru
Online Good Guy

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 am

"Wait what did you say? Like that something horrible was going to happen." He then jumped on his board and jumped over the fence popping in a pill to let it take of his human body. He then ran to the top of a building and looked around. He motioned for her to follow him. He didn't know what she meant by something horrible but it was bad enough to freak him out.

Mareano walked and motioned for his vice captain to follow him. "I would like to go to the human world." He said smiling at her. "I think it will be fun." He then made a portal and motioned her to get in and to go to the human world. He smiled at her and winked. "I do believe that there is some sort of a soul reaper there right now."

(Mareano is the arrancar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 am

"what do you mean what did I say,I dident say anything." she said following him. She was completely unawear what had just happened. Kits watched, "what are you so worried about?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next