Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:24 pm

"hah... Your jokeing right? The least thing I wanna do is sleep..." she said jokeing around trying to trick him. "Im only jokeing , I'm exhausted... You make me tiered." she said closeing her eyes tring to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 pm

he held Kita close as he to feel asleep from mental exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Kita fell aslep for c ouple of hours, but she woke back up because of the pain, she tried to lean up off the bed , but she felt a popping noise in her shoulder "ouch." she said quietly careful not to wake toshiru up. She just layer there until she got bored , so she decided to count herself to sleep, she made it to about 1,230 and she finally fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Toshiru woke in the middle of the night and got up. He made sure not to bump or disturb Kita. He then stood and made his way to the bath room to wash off his face. When he was done He took a cold shower to wake himself up and went outside to take a stroll down the streets.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Kitas sleep was distubed again, she noticed when toshiru left , but she was too exhausted to even open her eyes. She fell into a light sleep after that , and she dreamt that she had a puppy. Kita allways wanted a pulpy, but she never had one.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Toshiru walked down to where his demon and Kita had had their fight. he stopped asn smiled seeing that the buildings had somehow been repairs. He sat on top of one of the buildings for about 20 min then he stood and made his way back to his head quarters. He walked inside when he got the and laid down on his couch turning on the TV
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Kita woke up at around 4:45 to stay up. She struggled out of bed and in her Cozy pj's she made her way over to a freezer , she searched for a ice pack and found one of those hot and cold packs. With her right arm she drapped it over her left shoulder that had either been dislocated, or the bone shaddred . She also thought she might have broke a rib or two. But her head was much beter despite the head ake she had. She made her way over to where toshiru was watching tv, she took a seat on the other couch ans slouched in the chair with the pack o her shoulder .
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:59 pm

"Hey love." Toshiru said smiling at her. "You okay?" He asked seeing the pack.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Kita took notice to the fact that he called her Love. "Its different when You call me that compared to when He does... " she pointed out. "oh, and yeah I am fine, I just think I shattered my shoulder bone, but I'm numb anyways , so don't worry about it." she responded. She stared at the tv screen dully, and slouched even more in her seat, she would have fell off if she dident have her feet leaning on the coffee table in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 am

Toshiru stood and made his way over to her. He picked her up and then he sat down he then put her on his lap. He then began to heal her shoulder. 'It's not fair for me to come out of there with nothing not even a scratch and you be so banged up." He said as he felt the shoulder blade slowly being put back together.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 am

"No. Stop. It is fair. Becuse I made you do it, it was my choice... I will live, I'm not a child , I can take a little pain." she said snapping at him. She got up off his lap and sat on the opposite couch from him. She was pouting watching the tv, and once again she put the pack on her shoulder. " just leave me alone , okay. I don't need your stupid healing spell things.. I'm fine... Case closed." she yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:16 am

Toshiru stood up made. He walked over and growled to her. "You need to chill your being a very ingrateful b****!" He then turned and walked into his kitchen. He pulled out a monster from the fringe and then walked into his room slamming the door. "Does she even get it." He said to himself sitting on his bed and turning on the T.V in there. He laid across his bed and then he turned off all the of lights with a clap of his hands. It was pitch black besides the T.V's light he glowered at the door and hoped that she would calm down other wise he would kick her right in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 am

Kita bit her lip , and she replayed the last few moments in her head. He was right , she was being ungreatful, but how was she supposed to act, she was exhausted, in pain, and a bit depressed. She got up and walked by his door. she sat down in the doorway and knocked real softly. She leaned her head against the door and whispered "Im sorry.". she just dident know how to explaine why she was so pissy. "I am being ungreatful , and im sorry." she waited at the door for him to awnser her. "I dont want to argue , because , 1. i dont want to , 2. i dont have the energy , and 3. we just ended the last arguemnet.... please open the door , or atleast talk to me." she begged lifelessly.

Last edited by Live-Love-Laugh on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I know I joined before and sort of forgot but would you guys have me back with a new sheet???

Name:Naraku Akuma
(What you are):Soul Reaper
Appearance:Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 Eaeb894
Sword:Katana back mounted in appearance
Sword Release Form:a large black bolster sword with crimson nightmarish patterns on it.
Bankai:Kaosutic Akuma- once activated Naraku and his clothing change,his blade disapears, and he takes on this form-
Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 B432434
in this form he controls any horrific thought that can enter a persons mind and as seen in the picture he controls fire.
Personality:
Naraku is very demon like as though he came from the underworld.His demonic nature comes from his hatred of war.War took away his human parents,and made him believe nothing in life was good.if it wasn't for Toshiro and Rangiku he would have went on angry the rest of his life.although he has a calm,cool,and gentle nature look on the outside he still has a bit of a demonic nature but that's just what you can expect from him.
History:
As stated in his personality, he was orphaned because of war.He acted all depressed but was lucky when he met Toshiro and Rangiku.They told him how he was really a soul reaper and to get his power under control (his power was causing visions of horrifying creatures in his village.).He took their advice and eventually went on to be a soul society captain.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:15 pm

great.. im so sure she will say yes.. you can be the captin to my character , cuz she is a leutenint... so..
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah your accepted just by Toshiro do you mean my char I've been spelling it wrong this whole time...... I just noticed this.....Or the character in the anime cuz I couldn't think of a name so I used his.....
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 am

(omg cool.. i thougth you knew u were spelling it wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 am

((I'm talking about the anime guy.))

IC:

A knock came from Kita's front door."Kita are you in there,come out here now your new captain is waiting."Naraku said waiting for her to open the door."Heh after a long time at that acadamy I finally get made a captain and for all I know she could probably not be here."Naraku said to himself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:40 am

Toshiro stood and made his way out of his front door without a word. He walked down the street until he saw the new captain at Kita's door. He stopped and smiled at the new.b. "Hey there new guy!" He said waving. "Kita is at my place if your looking for her." He said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am

Kita watched him walk right past her , and walk straight out the door. She screambled to her feet and peeked out the door watching him talk to a new guy. She walked outside to greet him because she heard her name being said. when she got there she forced a smile on her face and greeted the man. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 pm

"Hello are you Kita?If you are say hello to your new captain."Naraku said, putting his hand out to her."My name is Naraku Akuma."he said a smile across his face, with his demon like thoughts running through his mind.

((see you tomorrow guys got to sleep.))
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Kita shook his hand with the good arm, her right arm. "Hi , im pleased to meet you.... So your the new captain, my new captain? Thats wonderful." she said forecing a smile on her face again. She eyed Toshio whit this terrifyed 'Im so sorry please forgive' me look on her face. Kita felt a light breeze , and she was freezing cold, even in the humid air. She also had an upset stomach, but she tried her best to ignore they uncomfortable nausiateing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 am

Toshiro walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. Seeing her shaking. He was careful not to hurt her in anyway shape or form.... He then whispered in her ear. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 am

Kita leaned her head on his shoulder careful not to hurt her own shoulder. It was already so painful, it had a freezeing/burning sensation, and there was a bone sticking straight out,curiously she poked at it once , and it caused pain. She looked up at him and smiled. "Sure thing Love..."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

"ah I see so Matsumoto was right.You two are love birds."Naraku said unsheathing his zanpaktou."Toshiro how about a little one on one practice match i've been itching to try my bankai out on someone of your worth."he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: