Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Hiyori looked down at him and smiled "No wonder you are in 2nd command." She dived down to stand infront of him as she said this. She then smiled. Well if you like we can stop fighting now because well to tell the truth. I'm getting kind of bord" she said putting her hands behind her head and waiting for what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:50 am

Senbotsu looked dissopointed he had only gotten warmed up. "Fine." he then allowed his kidou to go from under his feet and dropped onto solid ground, he allowed his zanpaktou to revert itself as he sheathed it, and slowly made his way back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 am

Hiyori laughed at him she then yelled out "Hurry up I'll beat you there." she said taking off at an amazing speed.

**Bump Laugh**
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:16 am

(im reading it ...this would be so much easier if i wasent so SLOW AND STUPID give me a min..kk thanks for not getting so frustrated with me ... most people would think i was a faliure by now.. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:21 am

(Nope your good I have been a bit irritated but yeah I'll live go on with what you were doing)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Senbotsu wasn't one for childish games so he kept his own pace, once at the headquaters he went to his own area and picked out a nice large white clean shirt, that was similar to an old victorian white shirt and pantaloon style.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 am

kita looked at the man who was talking to her..."Yes Sir." She responded politely. She followed the man.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:55 am

Toshiru smiled at the girl. "No need to be so formal with me. Just call me Toshiru or Toshi if you like. But yes follow me I have something to disscuss with you." He then began to walk back to his head quarters. When he got there he sat down on his couch and pulled up two chairs for the girls to sit in. "I need a girl friend." He said wondering what they would say.

Hamako looked at him questioningly but didn't say anything. She contemplated if he was serious. She thought mabey he was being serious. So she just waited to see what Kita would say.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 am

Kita looked at him in couriosity , and astonishment. "Like a girlfriend-boyfriend kinda thing or just a friend that is a girl??" she said confused. She looked at him like he was crazy. She surely dident expect this, when he said "he wanted to talk". She really dident know what to think, she had no clue which type of "girl friend" he meant.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 am

"Well of course the kind that I would kiss and hug. Like a boyfriend-girlfriend relasionship. Well if you don't want to I guess I could find another girl. I just liked you two because you showed me respect and didn't squeal everytime I walked by." He then contemplated this in his head It was true that he really wouldn't mind having one of these two be his girlfriend so if they said yes he would go out with them for a short period of time. After all things had changed. Captains could date who ever they wanted it wasn't such a big deal. He could even date a vizard. He didn't know if he would want to but he could.

Hiyori glared at Senbotsu as soon as he walked in. "Why didn't you race me you old fart!! You need to loosen up some ok!!"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 am

"uuummm...i guess i can do that for you. That is if we can first accturally get to know eachother???" she asked a bit uncomfortable. "Why do you even need a girlfriend....?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 am

"Well I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time so you know I sort of wanted one." He then forced himself to blush. "I don't really care if you don't want to but you know just wondering." He then looked up to see Hamako glaring at him. "What??" He asked looking at her with wonder.

"I thought you were kidding!! Why don't you have a contest to see who you like more.

"Well I can tell you this much. You have eachother neck by neck in beauty." He then smiled at Kita He would rather date her. She acted older and was way more his type. But of course he had only seen her twice. "Well I am a busy man and I have 2 years on you both. So why don't I take one of you to the human world on a date in a week on Monday at 5 p.m. and then next one in 4 days to the human world at 7p.m. Kita." He said looking at her. "You choose witch one you want first. You'll each get to choose the place you want to go and I'll take you there for 3 hours. Okay. Well unless you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 am

"No... no dont get me wrong ....i never said i dident want to date you ... it's just its a bit awkward. But i guess i can take the first date... if you dont mind?" Kita said blushing. This was a bit awkward for her. Even though she has dated pleanty of boys, she has never dated one that older than her... and even one she has only seen twice. She took a good look at him.. He was super cute.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:09 am

Hamako didn't like the idea of her getting the first day but put it out of her mind and waited to see if Toshiro had anything else to say. "Anything else or can I leave and kick her *** tomorrow for stilling my day?"

"Well just to let you know I want to go somewhere fun like a skate park or something, and work your hardest to impress me. I'll work my harest to impress you to so get ready. Oh and dress according to what you want to do. I'd love to go for dinner. But if it's dinner dress your nicest." He then smiled at the two and let Hamako leave. "Oh and I love clubs of all kinds. and I am kind of goth so think of anything you like."

Hamako made her way to her headquarters and helped the new incomers with welding a sword and other things to. After she was done she headed to her bedroom to think of what she would want to do.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:25 am

"Okay... UUHHH let me see.. i havent been on a date in the longest time. I usually choose where we go on the date by how much i know about the guy. But since I dont know really anything about you i guess we can go out te eat first. What kinda resturants do they have around here? Do we have a time limit on how long the date is? she asked
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 am

"No oh and who said it was here? I did say it was in the human world right. Also it's supposed to be a suprise for me. Oh and don't worry about costes I have plenty of money. So think of what ever you want to do and I'll go along with you." He winked at her in bettween telling her the next thing. "You can just go home and think about it. Oh and trust me I'm not this cockey when you get to know me I'm just doing this right now because.... I don't......know.......why but uhhh.... enjoy yourself thinking about our date." He said husling her out of the door. He was blushing he hadn't blushed in so long that it was kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:34 am

Kita automatically went home to change. She put on Jeans and a halter top . Her jeans where extremly cute, but clothes she dident mind getting dirty in, and her halter top was very flirty, it was a bit shimmery, but it wasent screaming "HEY IM a slut. Her top we a hot pink color. "Where are we going to go?" "okay this is cheezy but maby we could go bowling, but befor that we could go to like a cafe or small reteraunt. Or we could go see a movie, but then we wouldent be able to talk.,So bowling it is i guess." Kita put on some light pink eyeshadow, and some dark brown eyelinder. "Okay i think im ready. She dident know if she should go knock o his door or try to find a number to call. "Dang I havent been on a date in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:35 am

Toshiro had 3 different outfits he could wear but first he would have to find out what she was going to have them do. So he got up and ran to her quarters and knocked on her door. Closing his eyes so he wouldn't see her he had the outfits at the ready so she could say which one he should were. The first one had his favorite human band Def Lepard on it with a pair of black skinny jeans and some blood red high tops to go with it. The second was a nice suit of pure black. Black shirt black suit jacket black shoes ect. and the third was a casual polo shirt with a pair of jeans. He already had done his eye liner. He always did it thin but nice. He hoped she would like all of it.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 am

"Oh hey! Okay are you ready, we are going to go get a bite to eat, and we are going bowling, i hope you know how, cuz you will have a hard time beating me otherwise.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 am

"Uhh I would be ready but I don't know what to wear so could you choose out of these three outfits. PLEASE." He said in desperation. He then smiled since he couldn't see her. "Oh and my eyes are closed so I don't see you okay, well so it doesn't ruin the suprise. I'm not quite ready like I have to do my hair acording to what I'm wearing so tell me which one I should were. 1 is the one with the Def Lepard shirt. 2 Is the suit, and three is the polo shirt."

Hamako laid in her bed. "They're probably getting ready right now." She mumbled under her breath. She had never had a real boy friend before but if he didn't like her she was sure there was a guy out there. But how she hoped that he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 am

"Def Lepard outfit." "okay now can you go get ready .. i will wait over here if you need me okay?." Kita checked the place out. He had a pretty nice place. Everything was clean. "You have a nice place here" she said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:09 am

"You were here 4 days ago." He said closing the door to his bath room and getting dress quickly. He combed part of his hair down over one of his eyes and put in all of his piecings. It she were to date him she'd have to know that he had 2 eyebrow piercings snake bites and a pierced tongue someday. He walked out and smiled at her. "What do you think?" He turned around in a circle so she could see all of what he was wearing. When he stopped he looked at her and waited for her input.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 am

"uummhh i dont like it so much maby you should change" she said. "JUST KIDDING!!! I LOVE IT!! you should have seen the last boy i dated, he had piercings everywhere. My lip got cought on his lip ring once when we were kissing. LET ME TELL YOU OUCH! I had to go to the emergency room my lip was like spit in half." She motioned to the door. "come'on lets go." she said
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 am

"I'm glad you like it." He said pulling her into his arms to give her a hug. "No one has ever licked how I dress normally so I thought about letting my piercing grow over." He couldn't help but hug her tighter. He then let go and held the door open for her. "Oh and I haven't made my compliments on your outfit. It's great!!" He said. "Except you might want to lay off the pink a bit. You might blind a rat or something from your beauty." He smiled at her. "Oh I have the perfect top. It was one of my Exs I hope you don't mind wearing it." He said turning around and running back into his house without waiting to see what she would say. He came out with a black top with pink sparkles that covered it. It was also a halter top. He hoped she would like it. He then brushed his hair away to revile his ear that had 4 different piercings two of them were connected by a chain from the top of his ear to the bottom. He hoped he wished that she would like the top. It would look great on her and matched her personality perfectly.

(Don't worry we'll get into the fighting soon. We just have to take awhile to introduce out characters and get everything set up.)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am

"Its not so great" she said " Im just pulling you leg its perfect!! i will be right back!" she said taking the shirt from him and going into the bathroom. She quickly changed her top. She started to get butterflies in her stomach. "Omg the last time i went on a date was like a while ago... but i think i'll be just fine " she encouraged herslf." just keep it up kita he likes you , so far. And lay off the kidding around , let us not forget about the first boyfriend you had. That ended tragicaly. He liked you at first but your personality was to bubbly and he was afraid that you would cheat on him cuz you like to play around too much!!. Pull it together Kita!! You will do fine !"She said as she gavce a quick make-up check. "Good." she said she opened the door to the bathroom "I'm ready. How about you??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: