Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:46 am

"I've been ready for the past 20 minutes you were in there." He said from the couch. "Just kidding you were super fast you were only in there for 2 minutes when my last girl friend spent 20 minutes in the bath room just ot do her eyeliner." He began to laugh. "I can do my eye liner faster." He said smiling at her. "Oh and I heard you mumbling under your breath in there. Don't worry I don't think that you would cheat on me just for being bubbley. Most girls when they are cheating on you will never joke around with you and they will always be careful around you just in case you find out. But that just makes it more obvious. Well on another side note. Shall we be on our way??"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am

"Yeah well thats basically how my last three relationships ended. They guy cheated on me! But whatever!!! That is the past and this is the present." she said a little depressed. " so we are going to the human world right?? so whats your favorite food.?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 am

"Yes we are going to the human world. Oh and my favorite food is Chinese. I love Suishey!!! Oh and just to remind you the expenses are all on me so don't worry about that!!" He then jumped off of the couch and walked over to the door. "Ready??"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 pm

"Yep im ready when you are." she said. "and that is perfect that you love sushi cuz so do it , but i cant make you pay for that all on your own. Sushi is expensive. She whipped out a 100$ bill, here take it i have pleanty more where that comes from. Now you can have the pride in paying for the dinner but you wont be paying all on your own it just looks like you are." she shoved the dolar bill down his jeans pocket. She giggled " my last few boyfriends had a problem with pride and buying the meal for the girl. You know what speaking of them my last few boyfriends were jerks, very controlling. Yeah i have been in 'that' kind of relationship by that i mean sort of abusive."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 pm

"Well mine wasn't from pride." He said smiling at her. "Mine was because I have more then enough yen to by a 4 story mansion in the human world." He really did he wasn't lieing and he hoped she wouldn't think he was. He turned and began to walk away pulling the 100 dollars in his wallet. He wouldn't mind her paying for everything but this way he wouldn't have to pay for two date within a week apart.

Hiyori looked around and shouted over everyone. "Hey how about we go out and find some hallows or something I'm getting Bord of just sitting here. After all that's all we've done for the past week." She smiled at Senbotsu she knew that at least he would come out with him.

)I'm off to bed night night!!)
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 am

"so are we going or what??" she asked him. She could feel tingles and butterflies in her stomach. She was deffinatly nervous. she felt like she was going to run a marathon just about now. She had so much energy, well she allways had so much energy, but she felt like her energy boosted up a million times more." you know instead of theose energy drinks they should make some that drain the energy out of you .' she randomly said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 am

"I'm leaving!!" He said from 100 meters away on top of a building. "Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am

"How did you get already over there, i was just in front of you a minute ago. " she asked confused. She ran to where he was, well thats one way to get rid of extra energy. When she wought up to him she was panting, the feeling in her stomach , and running dident do anything good for her. "Okay lets stop running or im going to throw up." she said point blank.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:00 pm

"Okay then." He said running full speed and jumping and landing another 200 meters away. "You don't have to run, but I like running." He then ran back up to her in a flash. "You do know that I walked out of the door after you gave me the 100 dollars and I put it in my wallet right? You just stood in the door way though." He said smiling his posture unchanged from the amount he had just ran.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:08 pm

" I did?.. Okay than..." she walked up to where he was,"will you please stop running" she said seriously. "Okay are we ready? Im as ready as i'll ever be." she said in a one tone voice. She walked in front of him a few steps so she could pay attention to the road in front of her, so she wouldent have to see her lunch from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 pm

"Well you do know that we are only like 200 meters or so away from the gate to the human world right? Oh and yes I am ready. So how was your day?" He asked walking up by her to walk to the gate the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:16 pm

" My day was okay. How was your day today? So... " she said trying to find a subject to talk about. "so how long have you had all of your piercings?" she asked truly courious. "do you think that you willl allwas like them???" she said asking a deeper question."Whats your favorite color?" she randomly asked.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm

"Okay to answer the first question. My day was great after all I had this to look forward to after my meeting and training everyone. I've had my piercings for 4 years, and yes I do believe I will always like them. Oh and my favorite color has to be a..... Lime green and black!!" He said smiling at her. "OK my turn. Do you think you will ever get piercings? What's your favorite sport. Oh and what is yourrr favorite color."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:45 pm

" Well ... my favorite color is purple, or pink..all different kinds of pink and purple. I am a DIE HARD football fan,Baseball fan , and pretty much alll different kinds of sports. And i have allways wanted a stud on my nose... i think that is pretty. but other than that maby another ear hole piercing. I have my first piercings only... but other that those probably not. Okay so tell me exactly how many girlfriends have you had.??"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm

"Hmmm let me think.... There was Mikayla, that ended bad, Heather." He then began to count in his head. When he was done he shouted out. "Oh I have had 13 girl friends." He smiled and winked at her. "Soon to be 14"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 pm

"Oh well im flattered. but How old are you again?And did you treat all of those girls the same way you are treating me right now??? Listen , i have been in just about 4 realtionships. I know when the guy is just fooling me, i have learned a lot from it . But I cant tell if you are kidding or not because i have never had a guy treat me as best as you do. So please tell me if you really like me. " she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm

"OK I never have treated any of my other girl friends like this because they were the ones that asked me out." He said looking down at his shoes. "You just different from them and I like different, and yes I really do like you." He said truly blushing this time. "Oh and I'm 18." He said smiling up at her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 pm

"Oh yeah well .... im 16 beet that... Just kidding. Okay so what kind of music do you listen to? You know what i sshould save the questions for later.. im running out of them.. Haha! Anyways i am different... im different in a lot of ways , everybody tells me that. I like being different. Its kinda fun. Well than... have any last few questions before we go to the human world?? "
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

'Yes I do but to answer your question. I know you'll get more when you get to know me.." He said smiling at her. He then finished his sentence. "I like to listen to metal or bands like green day. I love Defl Lepard as you can tell." He said motioning to his shirt. "Oh and now for my questions. Do you really like me or are you just going out with me because I am a captian and I asked you to? What is yourrr favorite kind of music? If you could have anything in the world what would it be? What is your favorite sesion? Okay I'm done now answet thoughs." He said grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:03 pm

" Well.. lets put it this way, kinda both. To the first question that is. I like all kinds of music, And I dont know what i would have, mand what is a sesion?"she said awnsering all her questions .
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 am

"Oh **** my tongue stumbled and I didn't even notice... I ment season. Sorry about that." He said turning bright red. "No with the music thing do you like contry or metal or what?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 am

" I already told you i like all kinds of music... like country.. and pop... and some rap... and some rock... and some metal... and some scream'o music... And my faveorite season is all year round!! JUST KIDDIN I love summer and winter the most. I was born in the summer...When is your birthday... my birthday is in july, JULY 6th to be exact."she asked as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

He wave to the people he had told about his date to let him through the gate. When it opened he paused and looked back at her. "I was born in December December 8 to be exact.." He laughed as he backed his way into the portal with his arms sticking out as is he was beckoning her to follow him. When he was to the human world he waited for his date to get through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Kita walked through the gate. "Finally!!... Just kidding. Man, i do kidd around a lot!! If i start to get on your nerves just let me know. HeeHee!" she walked at his side. "Wow, i have not been here for a long time!!! It brings back old memories!"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

"Yeah I know I was here last week but it really feels like last week." He then began to laugh and put his arms behind his head and began to walk to his favorite restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: