Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The world that never excisted

Go down 
+3
A5018
Hobopew
Yachiru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

The world that never excisted Empty
PostSubject: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 am

Your just a normal teenage high school student until you find out that wizards vampires and werewolf/lycian are real. That's when it all goes crazy you find out you are a _________ from when you wake up one morning and you feel different.

This story will be about normal everyday teenagers like all of us who find out about the super natural. You wake one morning to find that you are either a vampire a were wolf maybe even half dragon. There will be hunters if you would rather be a hunter.

no god modding please!!

Character sheet:

Name:
I am a: __________
Appearance: (If you are a shape shifter or a lycain or if your appearance changes please show here as well as how you look just normally)
Personality:
History:

My Character:
Name: Luna
I am a: vampire
Appearance: The world that never excisted School_girl
Personality: Funny Quite most of the time but when she's having a really good day she is way hyper.
History: Luna was just your average school girl. She flirted with all of the cute guys, until one night she was walking home from one of her friends parties when she turned around to see a huge wolf and a human fighting. She gasped and turned to run until she tripped and she then had a pain in her neck. She ignored the pain and ran off to see the amazingly beautiful man that was fighting the wolf. She saw that he was the one that had tried to help her up or was he? She didn't know but when she got home she just went to bed. The next morning she woke to being pale and gorgeous. She hurt all over and she didn't have much of a pulse she tried to yell but couldn't so she got back into bed sending her mom a text message that she was sick. But she couldn't sleep when she tried to the pain was to great so she stayed awake in agonising pain.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 am

[save me a spot.]
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 am

Will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 am

Name:Shade Fear
I am a: Werewolf
Appearance:The world that never excisted 3688
The world that never excisted Animewerewolf
Personality:
Human State:
Shy, Doesn't have many friends, Judging

Wolf State:
Calm, wise, understanding, controlled.
History:
Rain and her sister, Shade have stuck together through the years of abandonment, foster care and being orphans. Shade was always judged, because she was always sick, her immune system constantly weak and causing her to have a horrible cough. Rain kept her sister safe from most of the abuse but it had a toll on Rain. She just decided to stay away from people. Rain however became close friends with many girls but Shade always came first in her mind. Suddenly on the first full moon of their 16th Birthday they changed. The painful transformation causing them to break and distroy their house. They have moved away since that first night and are trying to put themselves back together after discovering this shocking truth. They travel looking for acceptance.

Name: Rain Fear
I am a:Werewolf
Appearance:The world that never excisted Wolfchick
The world that never excisted F66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909
Personality:
Human state:
Calm, happy, accepting, Loving and loyal

Wolf state:
Unpredictable, wild, maneater
History:SAME
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Name- Kieri
Age- 15
gender- female
Appearence-The world that never excisted Kieri_10
I am a - Part tiger ( i am running out of ideas lol)
The world that never excisted White-10
personality-loving, bubbly, allways up beat, shy,outgoing,caring, fun,loveable
History- Kieri is a fun, caring and loveable person. She was just like everyother high school girl. But one evening she was taking out her tiny teacup yorkie. She dident bother to put a lesh on her ,she never did.But that was a big mistake. A hawk flew down and grabbed her tiny puppy and carried her off within a few secconds. Kieri broke down into tears, and chased the hawk. The hawk flew into the woods. Kieri dodged a few trees here ad there, but she was running and noticed something out of the corner of her eye. IT WAS A WHITE TIGER. Kieri stopped and noticed that the tiger was chaseing her, she ran harder and faster. The tiger was soon gaining on her and jumped up, claws out and pounced on Kieri. She was attacked by the tiger, and hardly even lived. She was found by some 23 year old guy that brought her to the hospital. She soon recovered, but ever time she feels a simple emotion it is 100X intenser than befor the attack. Now everytime Kieri feels a simple emotion she turns into a tiger, the animal that nearly killed her, under her own will.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Name: Kisai Hitoshizuku
I am a: Mage
Appearance: The world that never excisted 45b7
Personality: Calm and strict, logical and always sticks to the rules
History:
Find out if and when in rp
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 pm

all accepted!!! Thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 am

Welcome darlin any time .. im really into rp.... anywho Very Happy do we have enough to start
??
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah we can start.

**Opening Post**

Luna tossed and turned in bed trying to fall asleep. But she couldn't, she waited for what seemed like days but was only a few hours until sleep over came her body. She woke in the middle of the night feeling hungery. She woke up and made a sandwitch but after she ate it she wasn't full. So she grabbed a bowl of cerial and nothing was working. She was starting to to go outside when she saw a cat run out in front of her. She jumped on it out of no where and began to drink it's blood. She pulled away in shock looking down at the now still cat. It wasn't hers but it hurt her to know that she may have killed it. She then picked it up and ran inside. She washed it off and clain out it's wounds. It got up and looked up at her in shock. It was alive but she didn't know how long it would last so she wrapped up the wound with gause and put it on her bed with her. She couldn't fall asleep even though it was 4 in the morning. She smiled down at the now sleeping cat. She could tell it would now become her own little campaion. She stuck her noise into the air smelling something that just smeel weird. She set the cat on her bed and ran outside to find out what it was. What amazed her was that it was a young girl out in the middle of no where. She picked the girl up and ran her to the Emergency Room. When she got there she didn't know what to tell them besides that she was hurt bad and needed medical care. Luna had also found a small dog out a ways but it was alive so she kept it and wondered what it was doing so hurt. She thought maybe the dog was the girls since it was as beat up as her. She really didn't know but she kept the little dog in her jacket after wrapping it up and cleaning out it's wounds. She then waited for the girl to get out of the ER so she could help the girl get home safely.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:06 am

(who is supposed to be the girl??)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:10 am

(You Shocked I had to meet you somehow)
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 am

can i join?
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 am

(Ohh okay!!!! LOL!!!)

I woke up and i was in a medical bed. I dident know how i got there but i was happy to see my life was not over, taking the fact that i could barely breath without pain. "where am i , how did i get here?" i asked anyone who would listen.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:22 am

(Yes barb I would love you to join!!! It's never to late to join!!!)
Back to top Go down
Death's Mistress
Know How
Death's Mistress

Female Location : In chains holding me from the grasps of life
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 am

thanks swetie ill post my character tomorrow im to tired to look up stuff
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am

Okay!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:16 am

Keeping good pace with eachother the black and white wolves ran faster. They kept looking behind them knowing that they were being hunted. When they stopped to take a breath they realized they were in a neighborhood. They sniffed the air, it reeked with the scent of blood. Their had been an attack. That mean this place wasn't safe either. Rain looked to Shade and licked her ear. Then the two canines continued running, searching for a safe place.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 am

Barb you need to post your character now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 am

(uugggh missy you need to post ...*yachiru!!!!* I cant post until you do!!)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 am

(You could have done a doctor. But fine I'll do it)

"Oh looks like she's up. You are in the Emergency room. A girl found you and brought you here. She even found a dog that she thinks might be yours. She's out in the waiting room. You can leave we are all finished up with you." The doctor smiled at her and showed her the door to the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

"thank you." kieri said grabbing her jeans and pulling them on under the hospital gown. She slipped her tee shirt on under it to. SHe pulled the gown off, and stood up off the bed. SHe walked out of ther room , and down the hall. SHe saw the girl waiting. "thank you." she said lifelessly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 am

"Ahhh your welcome. I'll take it that this is your dog." She said holing up the little dog. "It was badly hurt but I bandaged it up really well." She said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:13 am

"oh Cooper! Your okay." her face lite up with joy. She reached over and grabbed her puppy. "Coop, my boy, its going to be just fine, I promise." she promised her puppy. SHe looked at the girl,"where did you find me?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

"Out in the middle of no where. Your dog was not far maybe 100 yards." She said glaring at her. "Your more happy for your dogs life then your own?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:53 pm

"Well, yes, look at him, he is totaly innocent. Even I am not that innocent. Im glad we both survived, but Im more happy he survived than me. Havent you ever had a dog?" she asked the girl. "what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world that never excisted   The world that never excisted Empty

Back to top Go down

The world that never excisted
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: