Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TCCS1:A New King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

TCCS1:A New King Empty
PostSubject: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:40 am

In the ages of lore curses ravenged the land,Till one man gave up his sanity to contain the curses.although he had protected the land from utter chaos he nearly lost his mind.Luckily an old sage restored the mans sanity and seperated the curses power into 6 different elements, Fire,Water,Wind,Earth,Lightning, and Darkness all concentrated into one mark, thus the cursemark was created.It has been many centuries since then and many cursemark barers are in existance all baring a certain level of cursemark.All barers are are led by one otherwise known as the King of Cursemarks. However all though the cursemark barers have kept peace in their kingdom a ancient evil is about to rise in this not so peaceful world.

Rules:
No Godmoding
No Flaming
No Spaming
No Bashing
Request your rank (will be overruled when grim reaper,royal guard are filled, then 2 elites and captains will be availabe after that all who join will be recruit class by default)
be active

Ranks:
King of Cursemarks (Overload)
Grim Reaper-(Jade)
Cursemark Royal Guard(L-L-L,,,,and)
Cursemark Elite-()
Cursemark Captain-()
Cursemark Recruit()

Cursemark Types:
Ultima Cursemark-the ultimate cursemark with control of darkness,lightning,wind,fire,water and earth Reserved for The King of Cursemarks
Infama Cursemark-a powerful cursemark used by only the most powerful cursemark barers.The barers mark has huge amounts of control in darkness and 4 of the other cursemark types Reserved for the Grim Reaper
Horrific Cursemark-a cursemark of immense strength that can control darkness and 3 of the other cursemark types chosen by the barer Reserved for the Royal Guard
Demonic Cursemark- a mark of of originality that allows the barer to control 3 of the 6 main cursemark types chosen by the barers Reserved for the Applicator and Artisan ranks.
Tyrant Cursemark-a mark of slight power this cursemark allows use of darkness and 2 chosen by the barer Reserved for Elite rank
Outlaw Cursemark-a slightly strong mark of the mind.the cursemark allows use of darkness and 1 other type chosen by the barer reserved for captain rank
Shadow Cursemark-an average cursemark that only allows the barer the power of darkness for the Cursemark Recruit class only.

Sheet:
Name:
Rank:(Your Rank in the Clan for the first sheet any others require Recruit through Elite)
Cursemark Type:(Your Cursemark Type in the Clan for the first sheet any others require Shadow through Tyrant)
Weapon:
Bio:

My Sheet:

Name:Yami Akuba IV
Appearance:TCCS1:A New King 7fd9849
Cursemark Type:Ultima Cursemark
Weapon:Kings Scepter
Bio:The current King of Cursemarks.Although age has made him frail he is as of now the strongest of the cursemark barers.in his early life he was the commanding knight of the royal guard, but do to the Cursemark Massacre he took the throne.Now he rules his kingdom with a dark and yet light rule.He is known for his righteous sovereignty.However recent signs show that his death is near.

Name:Cole Akuba
Appearance:TCCS1:A New King B2f8812
Cursemark Type:Ultima Cursemark
Weapon:Kings Bolster Sword
Bio:The son of Yami Akuba.His personality is somewhat cold at times but he is compassionate about his people.His cursemark may be the same as his fathers but it's full power is not unlocked, at least not until he is the king.His power exceeds any of the former princes and his fathers.Currently he lives in the castle with his beautiful wife Miyaka.

Name:Miyaka Akuba
Appearance:TCCS1:A New King F35e510
Cursemark Type:None
Weapon:
Bio:The Wife of Cole Akuba.She is compassionate,kind,sincere, and loving.She loves Cole to no limit, even though he is a cursemark barer which most regular people try to avoid.She is secretly pregnant with Cole's child but has kept her pregnancy a secret to know if the child will have a cursemark once he or she is born.However she knows she can't keep it a secret for long.

Name:Yasura
Age:unknown the curse is constantly killing him and reviving him
Appearance:TCCS1:A New King F6b1396
Cursemark Type:None he has the pure curse
Weapon:Necro Scythe
Bio:a dark soul of the original curses.it roams the earth trying to restore his power, so that he can unleash utter chaos on the world, and rain down the power of ragnarok on the world.

Last edited by Overload on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 am

save me a spot!
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 am

sure
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am

Save me a spot bud! I'm working on them ok
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Save me one too, I want to get my character just right
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Leave it to jade to do that. Haha jkjk
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Name: Max (other then that unknown)
Appearance:
TCCS1:A New King 9b19752

TCCS1:A New King Younge10
Cursemark Type: Fire
Weapon: Sword in Picture (Called the Tusk)
Bio:
Max grew up away from people. Others called her strange because of her strange fire, blue fire. She isn't what you would say normal and so many shunned her. Her mother died in childbirth and her father shunned her like the rest. So as she got older she learned, best not to speak more to fight. She got into many fights growing up but never lost one. She isn't what you would call kind because she is so blunt.

Last edited by Jade The Overlord on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Meh it didn't take me too long XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Name-Sasha
Age- 17
Gender-female
Appearance-TCCS1:A New King F66c451
Rank- 1st royal guard position
Cursemark type-Lightning
Weapon- Spiked sword whip
Bio- Shasha had an incredible gift, she had the power to controll lightning, and light sources. As she grew up she kept this a secret from everybody but her own family because she knew she would be treated differently. Once the last of her family died of in a tragic accident Sasha got herself into loads of trouble, she let out her secret, and the small village she lived in threw her out.

(Gracias mi primo!)
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 am

ok about this rp I am going to go ahead and put the ranks and the cursemark types in the first post. Jade I feel you are deserving enough for the grim reaper position. make the changes and you two are perfect.(By the way jade glad you like the rp I've been planning it for some time now.

Last edited by Overload on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:37 am

wait, so what i have is okay than....
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 am

just fix your cursemark to the royal guard specific one and you'll bee good to go as for Jade she needs to put the rank grim reaper and it's specific cursemark.did you even look at the edited first post.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Kay I've edited, and Sounds like a bunch of fun, now the only test left remaining is the test of time.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 am

Name:Aniya
Appearance:TCCS1:A New King B334
Curse type: Outlaw Curse mark (If it's okay if not I'll change it just let me know!!)
Weapon: long sword and a shadow bow.
TCCS1:A New King 2203
TCCS1:A New King Ground_by_GypsFulvus-1 she powers her shadow power into the bow and kills enemies quicker.
Bio: Not much is known about Aniya but what is known is that her mom and dad were killed and she ended up with the Outlaw Curse Mark she became an outlaw to most towns and cities from how many people she assassinated.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 am

that iis what i call an overachiever!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA... Ah i just remembered i have to fix mine ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCCS1:A New King   TCCS1:A New King Empty

Back to top Go down

TCCS1:A New King
Page 1 of 1