Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Wars

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Dragon Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 am

As the Mash Potatoes flew straight for him, Chase ducked, the food hitting the Drummer behind him. The singer looked back, to see his friend wiping the food from his face, red with anger. He threw one of his drumsticks back at the crowd, Chase having to duck once more. As the stick sailed through the air, it hit the unintended target of the person who had thrown the Mash Potatoes.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 am

Ari's eyes widened and she shrunk in her seat, trying to hide the laughter of the sight. She put her hand to her mouth trying to silence her giggles. It was too much.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 am

Yoshiue was so sad... She had had a chance to see and not only see sing with her favorite bands and the hottest guy in school.... Or at least to her. He didn't even know she existed most likely but she had a great voice and that was her chance to have him notice her..... Yoshiue turned waved at the singer smiled at him and walked out of the cafeteria. She hoped the drum stick had hit that guy right in the face because he ruined her only chance to ever get to know 'him'.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 am

Lexie noticed the way she was acting . "Whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am

"Go away you just weird being nice to me... It's just wrong I'm not your friend or anything and plus your popular go away." She said walking faster grabbing a book out of her backpack. She began to read it as she walked down the quite halls of the school.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am

"what maks you think that just because im popular doesent mean that i dont want to be your friend?, Im not like that. " she said trying to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 am

"I don't care." Yoshiue said. "If you are popular or not this is just weird." She said sticking ear phones in her ears as she entered her class room. Text me my phone number is 559-2135." She then pulled her head back and entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wars   Dragon Wars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Wars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2