Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember the fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Remember the fallen Empty
PostSubject: Remember the fallen   Remember the fallen EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 am

Okay guys, don't post much here >.<

As Jadey chan is feeling down, and other things i've decided as a last tribute i shall atempt to write all, what is it..... Five? Four? Chapters of Vampire's curse. Which each 'chapter' will be a book, and every book chapter i'll post here best i can.

I can't promise how often it will be posted, or how good the quality is, but i'll be pming people shortly to help jog my memory of the events that happened with what characters, namely JAde and Arashi as it was Arashi's site that the legend began, anyway for now, post support and such and i'll have a chapter up asap.

Oh and Arashi, Jade, i need to know in pm form which characters came in which events, apperences how you remember them if possible too >.<
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

Remember the fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember the fallen   Remember the fallen EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 am

Here is the first 'teaser trailer' also Jade, please turn off the swearing filters. It'll make this more of my own if i don't have to pussyfoot around it

Prologue;A note from the author

Within this modern society, people thing wars are bad, that the bogey man isn’t real, and that science fiction is purely what the nerds wrote up to scare kids or entertain the masses, what modern society has forgotten is it’s dark past, something that catches up with the best of us at the times we least expect it. The holly wood movies are all real, to some extents, facts are lost, changed, manipulated to get more money, and it’s not the demons that the bible speak of that you want to fear, nor the infamous Dracula, or the ‘teen wolf man’ oh no. It’s the money grabbing box office makers that are the worst kind. The type that would sell his own mother to make a quick buck, then scam the person they sold her too, get her back, then do it again.

Then again perhaps I’m just rambling, hell you don’t even know me. Perhaps that’s for the best, you see, I’m in paradise, not the personal one where I have a wife a few kids, a well paying job, a big house a car and tonnes of frie- wait. Yes I do, well then I s’pose you best learn my name then, as I am in paradise literal, metaphorical, and personal.

My names Jinn Nialo, first class hunter, first class smart ***, and the most badass there is around. These are my tales, and I’ll try to do the best I can to give you what happened, from other peoples perspective’s such as my Lovely wife, who you’ll soon know, my darling kids, and many others I’ve come to die for. Oh, did I not mention that? I died over a decade ago. Heh I know you won’t believe that but you soon will.

Now before I begin kiddies, just forget everything you know about reality, about the damned, whatever religion you follow, and for gods sake forget what those demons in Hollywood told you about the dark depths of vampirism, werewolves and demons, for this..... This is these are the true facts of a Hunter who’s seen the truth behind the screen, and believe it or not it starts on a sunny day.
Back to top Go down

Remember the fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Dark Wolf Events-
Jump to: