Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!

Go down 
+3
Masquerade
Eeyore
SilverStorm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! Empty
PostSubject: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Hello all. You may be asking why this is here. It should be obvious to everyone, and if it is not, read on. I am here to break the chains of Tyranny. Jade, You were once respected and loved by everyone. But as of late, you have let feelings of hate take over your Judgement. Your administration has become nothing more than a dictatorship! The memories of the past no longer ring true, you have become corrupt. I have sat peacefully, watching as your corruption grew and spread. And as it continued, my hope that you would return to normal, to be the person I once knew, was smashed till I couldn't pick up the pieces. You have become a Heartless Nobody, and I have no hope or faith left in you at all. You have done this to yourself, and I will not try to fix it, it is not worth the pain and suffering. And even if it was I would still not continue, for in the end you would revert again. And it is not just me, it is everyone else, and we will take it no longer! We hereby overthrow you, rot in the deepest darkest corners of humanity, while we begin anew. Do not ask forgiveness it is too late!
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 am

This is Yachiru!!! THAT"S RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Your hate for me has ruined everything and you should see now that I am loved you told me more then once that I was not and now you see!!!! I am and I am now more loved then even you..... How dare you hurt everyone for your own gain!! I warned you more then once I even tried to help you no more! You have said many things behind my back and Me and Lippy are so sick of it.... You were once a close friend but now all I can see is an evil demon that has emerged from a once close friend. We all agree that you are in the wrong and I hope and dream for the day that you will understand this but for now I hope you will rot away and just know that none of us will be there for you when you understand!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 am

Are you fucking kidding me? >.> Your seriously gonna waist your time talking trash to the owner of a dead site? Get a fucking life.

Anymore of this and I'll ban you both and kill this site once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade

Male Location : In an oasis of eternal slumber...
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am

@Liberation: Well, well, well. If isn't the epitome of douchebaggery? So, I've been told you are a complete and utterly corrupt bastard, and I'm pretty sure that is an accurate statement. Is it not ironic that your username is "Liberation" when you try to quell the outrages of your subordinates through oppression? Yes. But it is also a direct manifestation of hypocrisy. Did you know that, according to Dante's Inferno, there is a special ring in Hell just for hypocrites like you? Just trying to give you a brief glimpse into your afterlife. And you know, I had no idea anyone could be so fucking rude. You know what really ticks me off? People who are not only rude, but are rude AND happen to be stupid jackasses just like you. For example:

Liberation wrote:
Your seriously gonna waist your time talking trash to the owner of a dead site?

Hey, dumb ass! IT'S YOU'RE!! As in 'you are.' Not 'your.' Fucking retard. Next, you used 'waist.' I think you meant 'waste.' God, how fucking stupid could one person be?? Apparently, I have my answer. It has also been made apparent to me that you said you weren't even coming back here. If this site is so dead, why the fuck are you still here? Did you ever imagine that no one wants you here? Can you not take a mother fucking hint? Or are you just too fucking dense to figure it out, you worthless piece of shit? I don't even know why the hell you posted in this thread seeing as how none of this is any of your damn business. I believe this is quite obvious, but I'm talking to a moron, so I'll explain: this is between the members of this forum and the OWNER. Not you. Did you create this forum? No. Jade the "Overlord" did. This is between her and her subjects. You have no part in this. You're just a nosy little shit who wants to get into everything. If you want to get into something, why don't you just go roll around in filth and garbage, because that's where you belong. I mean, you have no real authority here. Seriously. And the fact that you do reveals how truly clueless you are, of course, further revelation upon that fact isn't needed.

In short, stay out of this. If you want to go be hateful to somebody, do it somewhere else. The members of this forum won't stand for one corrupt ruler so what the HELL makes you think they'll stand for a sniveling, spiteful shit like you?
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey shithead. Before you comment on any of my grammar mistakes, you better check how many you made in your mini-ramble.

And I dont care if I told everyone I was leaving. When Jade left I made myself come back here a few times a week incase anything like this broke out.

And this shit IS my buisness. I'm an admin on this site and I'm responsible for stopping anything like this. So if this continues much longer I'm deleting this thread and banning you all.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 am

Oh, I see mistakes like sentence fragments, but I suppose you're too idiotic to realize that they were done intentionally to emphasize my point on certain subjects. Oh, and what will banning us all accomplish? Then, you'll just be here by yourself, and that makes a lot of damn sense. Also, allow me to reiterate that this is NOT your business. The members are rising up with complaints for Jade, not you. What about that can you not understand? It's not that difficult unless you have shit for brains, which is probably the case. You're one of the most deplorable administrators I have ever seen, and so is Jade. You know what I hate even more than rude, stupid people? Bad administrators who can't do their job well. If you guys were doing your job well, none of this would have happened in the first place. An administrator should be reluctant to ban anyone, but you talk about it as if it would be nothing for you. If you haven't realized, these guys have a problem with Jade. It's her responsibility as an administrator to settle it. If it never happens, then so be it. But coming in here and threatening us and shit like that is completely unnecessary because IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU. Just leave us the hell alone, okay?
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 am

You say this is none of my buisness, but what do you have anything to do with it? A new member who just happens to come in and suddenly wants to get involved in random arguements? If this isn't any of my buisness, how is it yours?

And normally I would be a better enforcer of the rules. Giving simple warnings, temporary suspensions, etc. But when you say your gonna overthrow a site because you have a problem with the owner, thats usually a time to ban that member.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 am

We have no way to truly overthrow. So while it may be written, there is no way to enforce it. Liberation, you need to face it, we don't have power in this situation, and frankly neither do you. So get over your little power craze and just ignore this. It truly does NOT have anything to do with you. This is between us and Jade, and she will be seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am

Honestly ... How is this helping??? All you are doing is calling eachother nasty names, and saying it's not their buisness. When really this affects us all. And bagging on the others grammar...it's not helping anything...Where are we getting with this??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:53 am

Wow guess it's not a good time to join......
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 am

no.. its alright.. we are just trying to sort this all out. its no big deal.. Welcome..
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Masquerade

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 am

Ah, Jade was on a few moments ago. Shame she didn't reap the opportunity to sort this out. Perhaps she is too busy at the moment? I'm sure she'll get to us eventually. Patience is a virtue, after all.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 am

0.0 WTF!?! Holly crap guys, what the fuck is going on

Arashi we've tried to work things out, you've become a stalker in my book and if your going to be so immature then you should have at least told me that you were going to rip me down.

Emily, Frankly I've not yet forgiven you, more like I don't give a shit anymore. I don't want to care anymore, I want the hat to go away thats alll

Dan's been one of the few people not to rip me apart, thank you

Masquerade Who the heck are you? Not trying to be rude just kinda confuzzled.

Sorry to the new member, I know this doesn't happen all that often I promise okay

I realize that I have been neglecting my powers Arashi but it was only to stop everyone from distroying me okay, I apolagize. However that gives you no right to make an entire thread about flaming me okay?

That was purely out of line.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 am

This has been old for... too long...(Really I just don't want to check). You Promised to fix it. You didn't. Dark Wolf is a Ghost Town. So stop trying to revive it, leave it be.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 am

Why? Why should I? Its mine right?

I made it, I'm the one that made it okay?

Its not your Arashi, It just isn't I've tried to include you and you continued to backstab and stand to be a rebel against me

You've blamed me for your problems and tried to pin for things I didn't do

If you haven't realized this is MY site with my FRIENDS. If you don't want to be my friend then leave no one is stopping you

I've been doing stuff though you guys don't realize it. Only on newer terms. I've been working on the site on my own time. Sorry guys but I have a life outside the interweb. I don't need it to run a life.

I have a job, I have a family, I used to have school. I'm trying to balance myself out. Oh and I have real friends that need me when the going gets tough. You Arashi are not making my life any easier. Do you realize how much pain I've been through resently? Probably not, You may never. But don't go against something just because you can. Can't you understand for a tiny millisecond that not every moment of every day has to include unimportant drama?
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 am

I never said anything about you having to make the internet your life. I would love to be your friend still. But when you caused Drama in my Immeadiate family, I want an apology. And if you do, I shall stop. That's all I want. If I don't get it... well... it's just more "Drama" as you put it. In your life.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 am

May I ask one thing before I give you what you ask?

How did I cause drama in your family? that way I may apologize to you and them
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am

It started of simple. A few hurt feelings. A few words they think you shouldn't have said. Usual stuff that sometimes can't be avoided. Then you banned Emily. And Via wanted to know why. But you gave her a blank answer. So she went out of the way to talk to Emily. And she found out that you were calling her a whore, and that she had been banned for speaking her mind. They came to me.

Now, I normally would want some more background info. But I had been dealing with school and didn't want to go out of my way as Via had done. So I unbanned her. And Via and my brother and emily were all happy. So, I was pretty much pleased that there was peace.

But then you banned her and demoted me for doing what made peace. Now I got a little peeved. Via exploded, and everyone wanted to know why. And the drama escalated from there, to asking for evidence and using lies and everything else.

And even now. Long after all of this started to settle. Everyone is upset about this. Via wants peace, and everything to return to normal. My brother blames himself for everything and secretly wishes that he would never have come here. He believes that if that had happened, none of the Drama would have happened.

So now. I ask for an Apology. For you to give everyone in my family an apology. And for you to bring everyone together and try to make things sort of rewind and take the other fork in the road. If you can at least try to do that, you'd have my greatest respect and deepest gratitude.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

If I may

I didn't call Emily such a name. I may have called her something similar, That doesn't put me in the right.

I apologize to Emily for...Making fun of her and calling her names. I hope this puts us at a tolerable state.

I apologize to LLL for all the unknown pain I cause banning your friend.

I apologize to your brother Arashi because of the inner pain I caused that wasn't his burden to bare.

And lastly I apologize to you Arashi for causing so much unneeded drama

Now Arashi I have fulfilled your wishes but I would ask that in return you apologize to me for undermining my word when I needed you most.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

I am sorry Jade, for causing you the "Drama. I apologize for undermining your authority. But I do not apologize for speaking my mind. As I live in a free country, as do you and I have said right.
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Female Posts : 26
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 am

Hello everyone, and hello Arashi though I am a new member I am also a new admin. I was brought to this site as an admin to help raise it from the grave. Now i know that there has been minor and I do mean "minor" things in this site's past that all of you are upset about...but by no means is it a reason to go on about them as though they matter anymore. I feel as though much of this is mostly misunderstanding and that most of you have little to no evidence on certain events. Therefore this discussion should end here and now with my post, because if it were to go any more I feel as though it would bring up an unnecessary problem. Since I know little I am not here to "bag" or "trash talk" anyone. I do suggest to all of you that you do not go about this any longer. The past is the past and sadly for many it cannot be erased, but it does not mean we dwell upon and simple make old wounds deeper or cause new ones. That in my opinion would make us savages and cruel beyond reason. So please, to all, act as though your human being and not animals, because fighting is what animals do. I know I do not have any right to intrude upon this discussion since I was not here when the events that lead to it occured, but I feel as though I must put a stop to if for the Site's safety.
Sincerly, Member and Admin XxRoseAlchemistxX ---{@
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 am

Too much text New admin >.< and tbf most people here or at least the ones i know have admin or mod prowess, Razz

And i'd let them get on with it, if it get's too much step in but this will just get others in.

Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 pm

I have come on this thread one last time to say that me and emily have come to see our problems and have fixed our problems with eachother. I must apologize for causing problems and I hope that my unbanning of her fixes the problems. I love you guys and only hope you will forgive me.
- Jade
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:55 pm

.... Thanks Jade....
not only for apologizing , but for also letting my friend stay.
Smile
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:58 pm

No problem,she's mine too and I should have realized that, instead of causing so many problems. I'm sorry for being so bullheaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!   Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Throw down the Chains of TYRANNY!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Dark Wolf Events-
Jump to: