Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want Empty
PostSubject: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:12 pm

This is it, Summer vacation is just a week away, thats right only a week and you can already taste those hamburgers and fries and a sundae to top it off. A summer filled with swimming and hanging with friends, no bed time and endless amounts of dancing the night away. You can't wait to start planning your summer vaction with your buds.
You make it inside the school and meet up with your friends. Everyone is completely stocked about the summer awaiting. The bell rings and thats when you realize that your friend isn't there. She's always there, she just is. Some would say that she's the spirit of the group always there to make things better for you and the rest of everyone. Now that you think about it there has never been a day that you've ever seen her depressed or upset. You go to your first class and hope to see her at lunch or something...

They day goes on and everyone is worried, she didn't come today for the first time all year. So you head home and as soon as you get through the door you walk over and pick up the phone. You dial her number and her mother answers the phone. Normally her mother is as bright and happy as she is but when she picks up her voice sounds hollow and strained. You ask for your friend and she only breathes before there is motion that hear through the receiver. You then here a voice, a familiar one that makes you happy the instant it comes on. There doesn't seem to be a difference in her voice yet.

"Hia, Why weren't you in school today," You ask with happiness in your voice. The line is quiet for a moment before you hear her sigh.
"Listen for a minute kay?" She says and begins to tell you about her day. Turns out that she went to the hospital and was diagnosed with heart failure. She has been given a month to live. You suddenly break down and start sobbing incredibly hard. She only gives a light laugh, "Please don't cry, Come on I'm not too sad about it, Please cheer up," She says. You pull yourself together and listen carefully. She sounds perfectly fine on the other end. "Hey can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything," You reply almost too quickly.

"For this summer, lets see the ocean, together,"

So thats it for this summer your going to take your friend to the ocean and she's going to die there. Why? because its going to take a week to make up the funds and two more just to drive down there. That last week she wants to spend on the town before you see the ocean. She said thats the last place she wants to see, to feel. To be with her friends.....thats what her last memory is going to be. Just friends like always watching the sun set beyond the ocean.

Rules:
Meh you should know them

Characters Form:

Name:
Personality:
Relation to Character:

My Character (The one with Heart Failure)

Name: Summer Light
Highschool Year: Freshman
Appearence:
Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want Yuiri3
Personality: Happy, Outgoing but sickly and can be hard to convience she can't do something
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Name: Shawn Foster
Highschool Year: Senior
Appearence:
Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want Animeguy
Personality: Laid back, pretty outgoing but doesn't like to stand out too much. His love is his music and would probably die without it.
Relation to Main Character: Has no close personal relation with them. I somewhat a friend of Summer but doesn't know of her condition.

Last edited by Eeyore on Mon May 17, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Female Posts : 26
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Name: Miyoko

Highschool Year: Senior

Appearence:Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want Priestess

Personality: Strong, confident, loyal, carring, and a bit quiet

Relation to Character: She is like Summer's big sister role(ps she works at local shrine hence the outfit)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Accepted the both of you So lets start

So first post:

I got out of bed still feeling kind of fresh. I pushed the blankets off of me and swung my legs over the side of the bed only to feel a new fresh sharp pain. I cried out and gripped my chest trying to get the pain to calm. Finally I stood when it ended. I obviously needed to be more careful. I had school today so I had to take the day slowly. I got a ride from my mother whom was still tramatized by yesterday. She still wanted me to stay home but i forced her to let me come. So upon entering the school I pushed myself forward to the lunch table.

OMG how does an admin forget her password? Who forgest their password so bad that another Admin has to help them back in? Rose thats who Oy *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I see Summer walk through the school doors, and truthfully I don't think she should be at school, but I smile soflty and go to greet just as though it were another day and this tragedy wasnt taking place. "Good morning Summer, sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:10 pm

"Like a baby!" I said happily to see my MiMi. I hugged her happily and took in her calming scent. I could tell that just by the emotions in the room that I may see some hurt from everyone. I pushed that away and smiled happily. It felt good to be away from the intense drama at my house.

(I'mma makin nii-nii join and the rest of them as well)
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:14 pm

I hold Summer close for a moment, wondering why the world was so cruel as to give this fate to such a sweet child. " I have a surprise for you Summer." I speak softly cause the knot in my throat was begining to form just as it had last night. I pulled out of my school bag a box of Pockey, chocolate, Summer's favorite snack. "Here."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:26 pm

"POCKY!" I said happily, "Oh thank you!" I said and took the box. I hugged her happily. I carefully popped the cardbord open and took out the first peice. I slipped it past my lips and it grazed against my tongue. I tasted the great chocolate cover. "MMMMM!" I hummed happily before tiliting the stick and hearing the light Click as it broke. I tasted so goood!
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

I chuckle lightly "Im glad you like it." Seeing her smile made me happy even a little bit. I decided she was going to smile all this month. I wouldnt giver her a secound to think about what awaited her. "So Summer, Im free from Shrine duty today, is there anything you would like to do after school today?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

"Yeah! We should go talk to Mrs. Hazuki today, She said that she needed some stuff to do and she was willing to pay me and anyone who helped me. Its gunna help us with the money we need to go on our trip!" I said excitedly and gave a small jump. Instead of landing steadily I guess I put forth too much enthusiasm and almost collapsed from the pain in my chest. I bent over gripping my chest and trying to focus on closing it out.
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Summer loses her balance "Ah! are you ok?!" I reach to grab her arm steadying her so she wont fall. "Be careful, you need to take it easy ok?" THis wasnt good. None of this was good. "Perhaps you should go home after school and I will go get some of that money ok?" I look at her reasurringly. "And when im done I'll come to your house and we can play a game of some sort? How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:51 am

I got a grip quickly and looked up at my sister. "Nu uh, I'm gunna help, I promise." I said with a light smile. I wasn't going to let this stop me. I was gunna fight till the end. Never was I gunna relax, no I was going to work hard for my wish.
Back to top Go down
XxRoseAlchemistxX
Admin
XxRoseAlchemistxX

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:13 am

Im taken aback for a moment, but realized this was Summer's extreme determination talking. I look down at her and smile. "Ok then, just remember to take it easy ok? I mean you are a bit of a klutz" I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yeah, Oh well!" I said happilly, I knew I was clumsy but that was only because I was always spacing out. I gave a laugh before we heard the first bell. "Aww, Guess its time to go watch a movie, Taming of the shrew, Sounds like fun huh?" I said with a laugh, gotta love english
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:49 pm

A5018 wrote:
OMG how does an admin forget her password? Who forgest their password so bad that another Admin has to help them back in? Rose thats who Oy *facepalm*
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Laughing

Shawn pulled up to the school in his car as he heard the first bell ring. "Late again, oh well. He said as he set the car in park before turning the key in the ignition and pulling it out. "Maybe I should cut those morning drives a little shorter" he said to himself with a grin as he stepped out his car, pulling his bag out with him. He closed the car door and put his bag over his shoulder, before walking into the back door of the school.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:36 am

Hey I haven't done that since I was like...you know just beginning....Crap I am a hypocrit. Then again she told me do it XD

I hugged my friend before heading out to my class. It however pass in a few moments it seemed. The small amount of stress I had was for fear I might have another attack and freak out my teacher. She may just end up sending me down to the nurse. Oy, I didn't need that. I watched her go through her lesson before the bell rang. I walked to my next class...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want   Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling the sand of the beach....Seeing the Ocean thats all I want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: