Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's all coming down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

It's all coming down Empty
PostSubject: It's all coming down   It's all coming down EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:08 am

I was demoted for standing up for myself and those I care about. I recently noticed I got repromoted. I don't want it. It's simple shit. I'm keeping my dignity, if you want to leave it as it is, don't expect me to do anything. I'd much rather be powerless but dignified, than to have power but no dignity.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It's all coming down   It's all coming down EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:35 pm

You were demoted by me for threatening the well-being of this website. >.>

How you can have any dignity on this site at all is amazing. All you did here and on Pokecenter was screw up and make decisions on your own without consulting anyone. You were givin far too many chances and I beleive you shouldn't have been givin your powers back the last too times they were returned to you.

All you ever did for this site was give me a headache with your immature whineing and complaining while I tried to keep everything in check for Jade, and now that you've finally grown a pair, your still bitching about everything.

You never had any respect from me, and you never will.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's all coming down   It's all coming down EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:02 am

....Honestly.... I'm saying this in the Nicest way possible... I'm not trying to start something.. ...but... that's just mean... Nobody is perfect ...and nobody will ever be perfect...

He is asking for his powers away...simple as that...no need to be throwing punches...

And.. again.. nicest way possible.. but , why would he have any respect for you if you treated him like this...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's all coming down   It's all coming down EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:43 am

As you Wish Arashi, I tried to be fair
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: It's all coming down   It's all coming down EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:46 am

And I completely understand that, but I'd rather just keep my dignity.

As for you Dan... er Eeyore. This never did involve you, it was between me and Jade... or A5018. So I don't need you butting in and acting like douche'. And before you say anything just don't. It ends here.

Anyway, Thank you for your understanding Jade.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all coming down   It's all coming down Empty

Back to top Go down

It's all coming down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Updates :: UPDATE!-
Jump to: