Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry that it took me forever!

Go down 
+2
Eeyore
Live Love Laugh
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry that it took me forever! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 am

Hi my name is xXIfonlyLoveXx! Or just IfoLove or something have fun with it! I am a pianist and I am currently working on two larger pieces along with 5 smaller ones! I would like to introduce myself as who I really am! My name is Emily Reeves you all know me and if you don't WELL HI and I have been creating other profiles under different names and emails for awhile and they have all been banned but I would like to come forward and make a stand now I will no longer hide in the Shadows I would like to say to Jade or Nee Nee Please do not ban this one as well and if you do I would really apreciate it if you told me why because I accept your apology with great gratitude and would like to offer my apology in return.

I am sorry for calling you a nerd and a geck I am sorry for making fun of you for what you like but evidently I was not trying to be rude. I am really sorry for yelling at you however I do believe that if I had not done that that me and you could still be friends! But this is the way I look at it our friendship has been shredded and the only way to make it so you and I don't rip each other limb from limb when we see each other is to apologize! You are a great artist and you always will be I am a bit more musical then you with the hands but I do believe that me and you are standing on equal grounds with vocal talent. You are a very very talented young lady and I am sincerely sorry for going behind you back for so long! I would not like to be close friends with you but just to be able to carry out a conversation with you. I would also like to apologize you your little sister for talking about you at school that was really wrong of me and I apologize to this whole web site for what I have done. I started it falling apart and I am really sorry because this is the best RP Site I have been on. It is very organized and everyone is kind to each other and can speak their minds (Except for that fight of mine and Jade's) I am eternally grateful for you being my friend and introducing me to my two closest friends Barb and Lippy and I would like to apologize to your parents. I garenty that I have caused then pain and I am really sorry for that and my only wish is that you and I can live in peace together and at least say hi to each other now and then!

Please except my apology.
xXIfonlyLoveXx, Emily, and Yachiru!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:48 pm

EMILYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS............*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm sorry....but if Jade doesn't come back soon to lift your official ban soon, I'm going to have to ban your new account too. Rules are rules and I have to enforce them. I'll give it a few days for her to come back and fix things but if she doesn't show up I'm going to have to do it, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 am

What was Yachi banned for?
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 am

I personally think that she should be given a 2nd chance, she is trying to make peace ... Her intentions are good.... Everyone deserves a 2nd chance...

Please don't ban her again , please, Eeyore....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 am

............. Uhhh okay I still don't get it I am freaking apologizing and if you ban me damn I'm going to be pissed! Oh well It's what ever I do deserve a second chance Arashi was given one and so was laugh and Mas so what the crap but okay....... I guess it's whatever I'll just deal with it and stick to myself like I have been no need to be talking to you guys if you don't want me here.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 am

Eeyore wrote:
I'm sorry....but if Jade doesn't come back soon to lift your official ban soon, I'm going to have to ban your new account too. Rules are rules and I have to enforce them. I'll give it a few days for her to come back and fix things but if she doesn't show up I'm going to have to do it, I'm sorry.

Um correct me if I'm wrong. But I see no where in the rules that says one person can not have multiple accounts. As for Yachiru's chance. I believe we promised to have a fresh restart and that, in my book, means a clean slate for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 am

I do have to agree with Arashi you did all say let's have a new start even Jade said that so please don't ban this acount no I take that back! Please unban my original account that has so much meaning to me and you know I just don't really think it's fair for me to have every single account banned and just FYI I am a human being and I am trying to fix the mistake I made and I just think that it is wrong to denine me another chance at a new start that everyone else is getting!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban her again....
she is trying to fix what happened.... giver her another chance...
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 pm

All you need is Jade's consent to be allowed to stay on and you'll be fine. Oh well. I wont bother considering it seems like she isn't coming back anytime soon. You can stay for now. Just dont break any rules and your fine.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 am

YAYYYYY!!!!!
thanks you Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 am

^.^

However I think we should unban her first account and delete all the seperate ones. As, I believe she should have access to the original, since it holds the things close to her. And we should put up a rule about multiple accounts...
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Yeah...................... I just made more then one account so i could be close to you guys again and if I can delete them I would but they are all banned...... sooooo yeah but I would really appreciate it if you did unban my original account!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Idk if moderators have that power.... Or I would have done it already...

And yes , you need to be yachiru again!!!
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I have my ways of doing that stuff on here.

I'll unban it tomorrow. Just got home from working at a concert till midnight and I'm not in the mood to screw with the admin panel right now. >.<
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG JADE AND I ARE FRIENDS AGAIN OKAY SO EVERYONE SAY SORRY AND LOVE HER AGAIN!!!!! DO IT OR DIE I CAN DO IT YOU CAN TO! ALL OF YOU ALLLLL OOOFFF YOU YES I AM EPIC I AM EPIC AND SO IN NEE NEE AND SO IS NEE NEE SO WE ALLS NEEDS TO CHILLS BECAUSE I ISH HAPPY SO DOOO IT LOOVE HER AND ME AND LOVE HOW WE WILL NOT GET IN A FIGHT ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOOTTTNEESSSS LOVE US ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:56 pm

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 am

Well you're not happy to see me at all lol! OMG I AM YACHIRU AGAIN WOOT WOOT HURRAY FOR JADE WOOT WOOT!!! Okay you all really do need to be nice to her and respect her though if I can trust me you all can even though you may not want to I really just find that you should do so and then this website will come back to life and we can all have fun on it again after all we really need this site to stay close together and so yeah! BUT NICE Love one another people! AND!!!!!!!! Me and Jade are hanging out on Monday and in 2 weeks at some point in time so let's all be friends and kind to one another!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:56 am

I agree...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 am

Yesh sounds like fun, Imma gunna start a new RP as a celebration!
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:58 am

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry that it took me forever!   Sorry that it took me forever! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry that it took me forever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: