Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reopening, Mechanical warfare.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:33 am

Chikako saw the cat creature looking at her. "I see your not pleased with my idea. Well there are many new people here. You and Mr. cocky over there can go run 5 miles instead if you like." She said with a smirk on her lips. "I do know that you are used to the ways of war so you know how hard it is so if you wouldn't like to go to the shooting grounds run 5 miles none stop then do 100 push ups then run another 5 miles. Or you can just go to the shooting grounds and do the easier thing while we wait for the grunts to settle down into the ways of training."

Trimaran looked around. Wow he thought to himself there ARE a lot of grunts here. "Most of them will give up." He said under his breath. He then grabbed his pistol and ran to the shooting grounds at a full sprint.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 am

"I'd be happy too," Neko purred. Her tail danced around a bit. Neko was always faster then her comrades at home, not to mention dispite the fact that she may look like them she was built different so this run would be easy. They ran 10 miles at home so this would be an easy warm up. She stood, her long slender body curling up. Her tail swayed lightly as she headed out for the run.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:45 am

Senbotsu yawned and said "I'll do both if you put up targets around the place, ya stick up blind shot" He smirked before taking his launched in both arms and jogging out after the Nekonian woman, he caught up with her just as she came out and said "Sup, names Senbotsu, but lovely ladies get to call me Kuu" He smirked and offered a hand out to shake as he shouldered the large grenade launcher.

----------------------------------

Jinn just yawned again and said "Put out the drones for them two, put them on your level lieutenant, the neko has a weapon on her i'm sure" The blank faced captain leant back in his chair and took out a magazine remembering the wars on their home planet not too long ago. He looked up and shouted to them all "If you think your not going to cope, or we're tough, then we are, so go elsewhere if you don't like it." He yawned again and began reading leaving it up to his capable liuetant.
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:32 am

no thanks i can barly keep up with letter of importance! i just wanted to state that i won the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Chikako just noded and ran out. I hope they're ready for this. She said in her head chuckling slightly at the sight of them jumping and getting blown to smitherins. She then ran past them at full speed and began to sprint to the shed across the large filed. She then grabbed the equpiment she needed and ran back out ready to make drones pop out at them and begin to attack. She then waited for them to turn the first corner of the track she then had the first 3 drones come out to attack them at full stenghth seeing how her level was the level that the drones peeked at. The drones began to shoot at the cat thing and the cocky young man. "Okay let me think" Chikako muttered under her breath "What was the cats name? oh yes she's Neko and he's Senbotsu. I hope you enjoy your time out her just be sure not to blow up the field and all of the Equipment sheds." She then began to laugh softly.

(You have to at least get hit by them. After all I am supposed to be better at fighting then you ok)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 pm

(I'm hurt >.< no one said you were the best just that you got the position and Neko is my badass XD)

Neko turned her head toward the boy, what did he do? Oh it was on the tip of her tongue. Then the old saying ' What cat got you tongue ' hit her and she mentally smacked herself. Whatever, she just gave him a passing glance and flicked her tail before she kept walking. Then she saw the droid when she got out to the field and smirked again. Her tail flicked happily. Oh how she was ready. She suddenly broke out into a sprint to the side bracing herself.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 pm

[Jinns just reading for now Razz]

Senbotsu saw the droid as the neko darted off without giving him any information, he saw a few more a few feet behind the first one and unshouldered his grenade launcher fiddleing with some setting before chosing "Incendurary" With it he fired off one shot that zoomed past the neko's head, did a barrel roll around the first droid and left a mini mushroom cloud where parts of the other two droids where.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Chikako grinned at the site of these amazing fighters they were most definitely living up to their reputation. She then sent out 5 more the next turn on the track they took. This should surprise them. She then sent out one to fly above their heads. She then had that one shoot down upon them. After all she did have to go get to the grunts. She got all of the other drones ready and she was off out over the track and up the stairs in a matter of seconds. She was then off to go check on the little grunts.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:24 am

Neko dashed forward making a transition from running on two legs to 4 with ease. She then turned sharply and dashed forward at the Droid and jumped. Her bladed gloves digging into metal of the droid, She dragged them down, ripping out the insides with ease. She gave Mrowr of pleasure as she jumped back and it fell.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 am

Smirked as he watched the finely toned body of the Nekonian twirl in the air and take down the droid, "I'm going to like this squad" he thought, but unfortunatly the opening of fire from the squad of metal beasts. "Who needs hand to hand when you ca-" his sentence was cut off with the opening of several missiles being launched off towards the metal men.

Several clouds came up as the missles imploded leaving craters in the ground, and around the two people a shower of concrete and metal sprouted from the heavens, the man chuckled and turned to the girl and said "That's how you really fight pussy cat. And i guess we don't need to finish our jog."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 am

Neko hissed in disapproval. Her ears flicked back and she watched the smoke rise. There was someone above her and she wasn't used to it. She flexed her fingers several times contemplating weather to take it out on something or just keep her cool. In the end she did go with her second choice. Her nose stung from the smoke and she looked over to her commanding officer for her next set of instructions. She stood to her full height and flicked her tail about. Her body was very muscled but also very feminine and long. She cracked her neck and knuckles. Her cat eyes adjusting through the smoke and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 am

Chikako had ran up to the grunts to see very few of them had even hit the middle of the target. "Okay people let's show you how this is done." She grabbed one of the pistols off of the table and turn and hit the middle of the target with a flick of her wrist the pistol was back on the table. "You have to get as good as those two out there on the track to beable to live in fights easly. But who said war was easy." She then ran over to help one of the grunts with their aim. She then continued on until all of them had hit the middle of the target. "Okay I'll see you guys out on the track. Time to run 2 miles." all of the grunts began to groan. "The other two out on the track should be doing there 100 push ups right now after 5 miles so just shut up you have 10 minutes to finish your 2 miles.GOO!!" She shouted as loud as she could " Your down to 9 minutes hurry up!!" At this she ran into the captains office telling him that they should be done with their 2 miles soon and that he could take over now.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:03 am

Neko yawned and looked about, her hair blowing lightly in the breeze. She hadn't been given something to do but didn't want to just stand there. She then spotted a few targets away from everyone else and smirked. She headed over her tail swinging about behind her. She judged it but looked over to the boy she had battled.......yet hardly with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reopening, Mechanical warfare.   Reopening, Mechanical warfare. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reopening, Mechanical warfare.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2