Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My baby picture XD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 am

My baby picture XD Nissa10
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 am

AAAWWW JADE YOU WHERE SO CUTE WHEN YOU WHERE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!lol im gona post a picture of me as a baby
im scanning mine now....lol you r so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 am

here i am .....lol.....My baby picture XD Victor10

i come in peace!!!! lol ((get it my fingers lol)) i wish i was still that dark lol...i was totaly tanner as a baby than i am now ...lol tell me what you think lol... i was a cool looking babay .. but jades pic totaly blows mine away ... (jade was such a pretty baby i just cant get over it )

sorry for the double post
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am

if i could put a baby pic. of me it would have to be the one where i am 1 1/2 and i have my tounge sticking out and i am picking at my belly button
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 am

lol go ahead...lol in that pic of me i was a newborn....so you cant tell what i look like now from the pic.. lol but like jades you kinda can a bit but not alot if i saw a pic of her now maby ...but no... me if i posted a pic of me now (13 years later ) you probably wouldent be abel to see the resemblance.. dang i was a big baby but the smallest out of my siblings we where all around the 8lb and 9lb range !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:24 am

i wish i could but i cant do the whole computer thing just ask jade. COMPUTERS HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *not kidding*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:33 am

lol my dads computer hates me ... its scary .. lol ill be doing my homework or something and it allways does what i dont want it to do .... its annoying .... thats why i hate me dads comp....
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 am

it isnt just one computer that hates me it is all computers!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 am

lol thats funny .....
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 am

hey i gotsta go
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:02 am

k bye
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 am

Comp love me but i suck with things that you attach to computers. like scanners and printers.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am

what do you think bout my baby pic Yachiru???? thats me !!!!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am

It's cute and call me Emily please. Or Emy that's what a lot of my friends call me well like 20 of of the 100 lol. Like Tyler. and Jade, well she calls me something different but yeh and Lippy calls me that and my friend who live across the street and on and on adn on lol.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:17 am

okay well emily thanks lol you can call me victoria JUST VICTORIA NOT VICKY okay ..or you CAN call me toria or tori (i prefer toria) but NOT VICKY im sorry i make a big deal bout it but i have been called icky vicky befor and i hated it ... anywho i am usually called victoria but i have liked toria for a wile but everyone calls me by victoria.
lol im sorry....
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 pm

xD well nice to know that *Jots down on long paper of things to remember for the site*

I call her Embily XD

I call Dan Danny unlike everybody

I call Andy Nesquik

and Barbara is Barbia

Sorry Jamie, I can't think of one XD
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:55 pm

0.0 Pretty baby?

Aww shucks *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:08 pm

lol ya ... my brothers best friend his name is matt and we call him matty boy.. its just something that sticks ....lol but my older bro is ty short for Tyler... im victoria rarely toria.... and noah is noah and isabella is bella or bell
Back to top Go down
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Taurus Dog

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 am

hey lets not forget that i named danny danny!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:48 am

where are you guys im in florida......
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:23 pm

I am in the USA in Utah
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:41 pm

wel of course the usa lol....
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm

I know i just had to put that.
Lol
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:46 pm

wow hey post in Fukumaden Wakou i edited my last post
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:09 pm

oh aaa ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My baby picture XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: My baby picture XD   My baby picture XD Empty

Back to top Go down

My baby picture XD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Post your art-
Jump to: