Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Hobopew
PaintedSilver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

The Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:19 am

"Look at you learning how to sing befor you can talk." calypso said breathlessly. She was struggling to catch up with the dog.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 am

Meaziki looked down at the little dragon and began to sing with him to. "So little guy are you a girl or a boy." She said turning the little dragon on it's back to see. "Well I can't really tell so you'll have to tell me." She said humming with the little guys tune.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 am

Girl? Boy? what did that mean? I thought to myself then I remembered something from before..... Boy, yes that was right, I was a boy.....my name was Pandore Ah yes Now I remembered.

"Boy! Pandore!" I squealed happily.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 pm

"aaww he even has a name ...that is so cute!!!" calypso squeeled. "Okay pandore!!!" she said getting used to the name.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 am

"Okay got you." She then leaned down giving the little guy a high five and then throwing him into the air a little ways and seeing if he would fly she kept on doing it again and again catching him every time. "Pandore. You should try to fly bud we'll need your help." I said smiling at the little guy.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 am

"Pandore! Pandore!" I shouted everytime she threw me up. As I felt the wind under my wings I kicked them back and pushed myself forward catching a bit of air. The one bit of gust brought me up and I then pushed my wings forward catching another bit of air. I did this again and again before I flew high over them. My red scales sparkling. Suddenly fire surrounded me again and once it past I felt myself as a longer dragon, a larger one and I felt like I knew more. I landed as a juvinile. "Pandore, Thats my name," I said with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 am

"Good. I'm glad you learned so quickly." I then smiled back at him the same goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 am

"Hmm!" I said holding my head up high. I was about up to their knee right now and I seen a whole new world of colors and fun.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 am

"so where are we headed too???" Calypso asked. She was impressed by the fact that Pandore was learning quickly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 am

"I told you we are looking for another city. Plus we won't know where it is until we find it." She said sticking her tonge out. "Now come on guys." She said turning and running ahead.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 am

Calysp followed. She couldent wait until she forund then next city. She was very excited.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:08 am

I walked beside them, my long strides making up for their short ones. I was longer but my wings weren't as well developed. I made an S motion as I walked. My body swinging from side to side. My wings tucked at my sides and my head pointed forward. I'd follow them anywhere, anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:44 am

Meaziki laughed and began to run again. She wanted to find a different city...One told in stories for her kind where only 'different' creatures lived so she wouldn't have to worry about hiding anymore.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am

Calypso looked at the sweet dragon strolling next to her, "Come on , lets go catch up... Cuz some people just like to rush things " she said trying to clue in Meaziki that she was rushing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: