Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: a new generation.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 am

"I don't know babe but I'll just go grab 1 million dollars and go." He said smiling on the inside but looking more terified then ever on the outside. "It really just depends on how long they think I'm 'Him'" He siad in a discusted tone just like Toshiro did when ever he was talking about Zalika. "Let's go." He said quickly running back to Toshiro's house. He grabbed 2 million dollars and quickly made his way back to Kita's house. "Okay love." He said looking behind his shoulder. "Do you want to run on your own or do you want to ride on my back?"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 am

idk what to write
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:06 am

Just say what Kita will respond and then you can say something else Idk it's not my character lol!! Just have fun with it!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 am

where have you been missy???!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Sorry Sorry!! I have got onto a travleing soccer team and my school work is crazy along with piano and allz But you need to post!!!
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:13 pm

"well how long will that be? I don't want to be on the run for forever...." she said flailing with her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:01 am

"I told you I don't know." He said looking around. "I need to run right now I don't know how long though at least a month after they stop looking for me." He said smiling on the inside and gimasing on the out side. "Are you coming or am i going to go on my own." He turned and started walking before she could answer. "Hurry if your coming." He said picking up speed.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 am

A whole bunch of stuff was running through Kita's head. She chose to go with him.
"Okay , I will come!" she said running to his side. They were like a slinky , wherever he went she went. "Im sorry if im a little annoying, its just... I wish this all was not true , or a dream." she said squinting her eyes tight. "I was so happy , and it all crumbled down in a split second... You said this is not the first time , right ? , what happened last time?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am

"I don't know... Not enough time to talk uhhh!!" He said spinning around. "Let's go! All I remember about last time is that they thought I was him and then they found out I wasn't and they gave up.... after 2 years but yeah it's all good no worries hopefully they won't take that long this time we'll just go with what we time is right and then do what is right. Right!" He said picking up his pace and leaving Kita in the dust. "Sorry." He said slowing down "Okay well that's all I remember I'm sorry." He picked her up without asking if he could and ran at full speed knowing none of the other captains would be able to catch up. "I love you thanks for your support." He smiled and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 am

"2 YEARS!!!! NO WAY!!!! Im sorry but i dont think i can 'go on the run' with you for 2 years!!!"
she said getting a little apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:31 am

"Fine!" He said looking like Toshiro would if he were angry. "Don't come I'll just go alone again god damn." He said putting her down and running ahead. He growled under his breath trying to hide the amount of fun Zalika was having.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

OKAY LOVE WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW WEBSITE!!!! MOVE TO www.tellmeastory101.webs.com We will be moving this to the website Kz??
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:11 pm

NOOOOOO!!!! y cant we just continue it here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: a new generation.   Bleach: a new generation. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: a new generation.
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: