Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! Empty
PostSubject: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 am

Hope this makes you laugh as much as it made me.. IT iS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! i cant help not sharing it Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6544400/16989568

I want a whistling puppy!!!
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 am

Sorry but cut down on the smilies next time. You dont need that many and its kinda spamish.
-_-
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 am

okay sorry.. i dident know that ...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

^-^ I saw this, this morning!

Actually had a whistling puppy, buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Me and my mom were getting ready to go out and buy a new puppy.. lol that is how we get when we see adorable puppys and things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!   ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADORABLY cute video.... sorry had to share it.. it makes me laugh every time!!!
Page 1 of 1