Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox

Go down 
+14
Death's Mistress
Live Love Laugh
Lippy!!
Scentless
monster101_freak
Quiksylver
Hobopew
LatiasWindBlast
Dark242
CrimsonShimmer
Overload
SilverStorm
A5018
Eeyore
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:02 pm

ha, I'm 15 and I'm in the same boat as you XD

Guys I'm going to go be sick some more, so goodnight *hugs both of you*
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:04 pm

=( K, g'night. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 am

Working on spanish project ... i have to do a spanish poem and find 3 items that represent ecuador..this should be fun!!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 am

xD

I have to write a 5 page report on my opinion on Animal abuse
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am

For spanish ???? or language arts???? but still 5 pages!!!! thats a lot!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm

I have a Science Project, a English 1 Self Portrait, PSAT Test and Test Coaching, oh and don't forget the ever heart warming Physical Fitness Test and Social Studies Paper
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 pm

DANG BOY!!!! you have a lot of school work!!!! and im in this avid program its a colage prep and we have to apply for essay contests and stuff and we make our frst resume ..and we get to take a practice sat test ..and we applly or colage..i mean i want to apply and all but hey im a 13 year old girl... i mean no need to rush but its good for me
sooo.. hey arashi when you get a chance can you reply to the never ending cheat game anyone can jump in its funn try!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Are we counting all our homework?

My fingers hurt too much >.<
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 pm

well arashi was counting hw ..im just saying all the stuff i have to do in avid !!!!and it repetes every year!!!!untill colage !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Oy, tough

Almost all my classes (Excluding Drama and Animal Science) are excelled classes

I especially like my Animated Art class ^-^
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:18 pm

i would bet money that you like that ..you love to draw right ????

im soo happy !!!! im chating online on viddeo wit my bffae ..havent seen her in soooo long .. i was just about to go in denial !!!!....im so happy!!! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Oh lucky, I want to go to college for Drama and they don't have Drama classes in my grade...
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:21 pm

they dont have art or drama in my school..we did have drama last year but the teacher quit or something !!!!! so we have spanish ,band ,chorus,and orchistra,and yearbook,and P.e
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 pm

^-^ Funn!

I got my hair cut today...........ITS SO SHORT >.<
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 pm

really where does it fall to ..mine is long!! it falls to my mid back !!!!! i love my hair
hbu??
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Mine used to reach my lower back but now its like just below my chin
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 pm

OMG THATS ALOT!!! I DONATED MY HAIR BEFOR AND IT WAS A LITTLE SHORTER THAN URS WAS AND I CUT IT TO A BOB.. HATED IT !!! THE LADY THAT CUT MY HAIR WAS A FRIEND OF MY MOMS AND SHE WANTED TO DO IT TO MY HAIR TO SEE HOW IT WOULD LOOK SO SHE CUT MORE THAN NEEDED..THATS Y I KEEP MY HAIR LONG ... I DONT LOOK GOOD WITH SHORT HAIR ..LOL BUT I BET URS LOOKS CUTE!!!! WHAT COLOR HAIR DO YOU HAVE ???
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Black

I look really pale though....never mind I am pale

When Danny gets on I'll ask him to post my picture
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 pm

okay black huh..cool ..i have blond hair and blue eyes ...ask arashi or overload they r my cousins ..im pale ,dirty blond hair ,and light blue eyes..i can post a picture of myself if you want ..but ill probaly take it down ...but i can put one as my profile pic for a few minuts until you see if you want

guess what !!!my brothers girlfriend has swineflue and he kissed her on friday !!!!!! so now she is in the hospital!!!! oohhh GREAT my whole family has asthma and we all have high risks of a lot of ****... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:37 am

why did you have to say that I'm now freaking out I don't want you or your family to die if you do my family will be stuck with our other cousin that you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 am

oohh i sorry buddy !!! but i am not gona die i hope i dont get it period...ill be fine... okay but even if something happens ..i love you all and you know that ..okay so be brave!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 am

thanks I needed that *hugs* so back to your previous conversation.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 am

*hugs* ya soo...what conversation???
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

you were talking to jade before I posted.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 am

oohh well shi isent online i dont think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next