Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox

Go down 
+14
Death's Mistress
Live Love Laugh
Lippy!!
Scentless
monster101_freak
Quiksylver
Hobopew
LatiasWindBlast
Dark242
CrimsonShimmer
Overload
SilverStorm
A5018
Eeyore
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:44 am

It's an awesome game i have to give it that
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 am

ya i was soo pissed when my brother said he lost it i was just about to slapp him across the face....instead i threw a pillow at his face and it threw his neck back ... lol but i loved that game .
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 am

Yeh but it not my fav i like diablo and World of warcraft more
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 am

oohh i have never tried those games... i play call of duty with my brothers (i have and older bro and a younger and after my younger bro in my sis) and i play nazi zombies on call of duty ....we have the ps3 so .. we have the nintendo 64 the ds ds lite and my sister has the dsi and we 3 xboxes and a wii and a ps3 we r so spoiled .. but lol .. but me and my older brother dont sit infornt of the tva ll day my younger brother does but ya .. my sister does not play really any games systems except the dsi and guitar hero world tour but ya and my seccond fave game on a game system is halo 1and 2 and then Call of duty...
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 am

Yeah thoughs are good games as well im also spoiled i have any game console you can think of except the originals man i swear i have everything anyone could want considering game consoles i also have so many game that we could have a small video game store lol.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 am

lol cool im not a die hard game freak .. but its kinda funny i enjoy those games but i suck at them .. like the most kills i have had in halo when your playing against eachother i probably got like 3 kills ever so ya .. but i enjoy them
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 am

lol in halo my bros used to have halo parties and I came down stairs asking to play and nobody wanted me then my bro was like ok if no one wants her we'll take her. So i went on their team and i killed everybody my team ended up winning with me with the 2nd most kills at like 60 or something like that and my bro at 80.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 am

holy crap so cool...i wish i could do that i can kick but when i play against the alian things but when i play against a person i suck ..and Call of duty too i play nazi zombies pretty good but not awome lol
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:26 am

i wont lie i suck at call of duty but my bro kicks ***
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 am

ya mine too .. its kinda funny when my bros girlfriend comes over with her litter brother (he is 14 or 15 i think ) well i allways end up playing wiht him cuz he is just a bit better than my bro and if i play with him i stay alive longer.. lol
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 am

Lol yeh i know how that feels but after awhile of playing i get better like i acctually put up a fight but i have to play for like 3 hours straight just to warm up you know lol
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 am

totaly .. i so understand lol its funny i get bored all the time like half way throught the game and then when we loose or both die im like lets go again ..lol the most ive played for was like 8 levels ... and compared to everyone else they get up to like 18 lol
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 am

Yeah true to that true to that
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 am

lol soo
i dont know what to talk about now ... ouch i have a cut on my lip and it stings Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 am

sad day lol hmmm whats ur fav kind of animal mines a wolf or horse
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 am

mine is a doggie .. but i love all other animals just as much hey i have a joke \
how do you wake up lady gaga????
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:42 am

hmmm by waking her up idk
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 am

poke her face get it lolololoolololololol i almost **** my pants when i herd it the first time
lol
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:48 am

hehe not that funny..... JKJK LOL BUT OF COURSE I DONT LIKE LADY GAGA SO IT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 am

lol i know right she is just down right wierd and annoying but i llike her music
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 am

i dont even like her music but thats cuz im a metal girl i like slip knot and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 am

oohh cool i like avenged sevenfold do you like them????my brother listend to that kind of stuff too
i kinda like it ... im more of like pop country and a bit rock and metal im a combo i guess
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:59 am

lol i love avenged sevenfold
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 am

me tooo lol

so gues what last night i had a softball game and i had 1 awsome hit and my mom dident even see me hit the bal it went all the way inbetween right and center firld and the stinkin girl cought the ballso i was out

wel i have to go give my dog a bath ttyl
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 pm

*Suddenly appears* I hash returned from barbia's!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next