Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox

Go down 
+14
Death's Mistress
Live Love Laugh
Lippy!!
Scentless
monster101_freak
Quiksylver
Hobopew
LatiasWindBlast
Dark242
CrimsonShimmer
Overload
SilverStorm
A5018
Eeyore
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 am

who lippy?? how many brothers does she have
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:08 am

She has 3
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 am

wow is that all her siblings are they and like is she youngest or like second oldest or what????
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am

She's the second oldest and yes she does not have a sister i have a sis and 3 bros.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 am

i have an older brother and a younger brother and a younger sister... it goes ty (15 older bor ) me 13 my younger bro 11 and my younger sis 8
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Lets see *Recalls all family*

Older sister Tashia 21,Me 15, then my sister Harley 12 and then my brother Lance 9.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Siblings....hmmm....prepare for a big list.

Well theres me.....oh wait, thats it. XD
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Lol ok let me see here. ok thers Clayton he's 23 Brice he's 20 Shalece she's 18 Andretti he's 16 and me at 12 WOOT IM THE BESTEST
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:39 pm

oohhh ur a single child i really though you where not kiddding bout the big list my mom is the youngest out of 8.. so but oohhh me and my brother are mellow....like i will be in his room doing my hw wile he is on the comp and we wont even talk to eachother for like 3 hrs (i guess i just like his presence but when you piss him of he is done with ... thats why ive been on his good side for the last like year we hang out a lot more ... BUT my younger siblings ... i would do anything to stuff a sock in there mouth and throw em in a closet for the day .... jeeze they never shut up my little bro is just a plain cry baby smart butt and my sis is like a freaking devil i am telling the truth .. you should have seen her going at it last night ... omg she threw a fit at like 10.00 at night just cuz she wanted to sleep in my room with me ..omg she almost broke a window with her high pitched screams...

(your siblings are so much older than you ....!!!?????)
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 pm

XD ask Danny my sister is a nightmare XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm

wich sister.....my younger sister is like the kinda girl who puts on a show for people other than her family and than when the door closes and nobody is home the freaking horns and fangs appear....omjeezuz (my brother looks like jesus.. kinda his hair is long and curly he has awsome hair ) anyways back to the little devil....im serious you never know when she is going to strike ...sometimes its so frustrating i mean i will sit up in my room tryin to not think of ways to kill myself.. its that bad.... ask arahi or overload they aught to know ....they have seen a strike ....
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:53 am

I hate being sick

My throat hurts, My eyes feel like they haven't woken up, My nose is stuffed up!

I hate it...

The only advantage is no school
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Lippy!!
Know How
Lippy!!

Female Location : Waiting for Singles Awareness Day to get over.
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:57 am

lol i love school *JUST KIDDING*
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 am

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!! ask my family its like a daytime prison... and homeowrk is just busy work (like i dont have anything i dont want to do) *screams * I HATE IT SO MUCH ... i have better things to do than LEARN!!! I MEAN REALLY PEOPLE WHO LIKES TO LEARN!!!! I KNOW I DONT !!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:01 am

depends on the subject for me...

love drama languge art and anything to do with art

i hate math
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:51 am

Math is my favorite subject. XD Usually my favorite is history but this year I'm taking U.S. History and I HAAAATEEE ITTTT. Hes just reteaching me what I learned in 3rd grade just with bigger words. >.< Give me mid 1500's Europe and I'm set. =D
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:00 pm

I am learning us history in 8th grade.. whoopiee... i hate school i general.. like i said its like a prison for me but i dident do anything to deserve it !!!
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Start thinking of it in a positve way, cause if you dont, your gonna be in big trouble all through high school. XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 pm

i guess.. i mean thats what i think of it.. its wierd cuz i hate it so much .. but i get awsome grades... my parents allways say that... i just dont like it but i do it anyways !!! but ya im screwed in high school...
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 am

Well I got my one class I hated switched and now I'm a happy camper.

SCHEDULE!

4 classes a day, 2 schedules so different classes every other day

Day A
1. Animal Science
2. Math (cool teacher though)
(LUNCH!)
3. Skills for Sucess, (Stupidest class in the whole ***** world)
4. Computer Tech (GOD ***** I TEACH THE TEACHER IN THIS CLASS)

Day B
1. English (YAYZ!)
2. Earth Science (Sucks, I'm taking two science classes OH WELL!)
(LUNCH AGAIN!)
3. Animation Arts
4. Seminary (Yesh I am Mormon)

And thats just this semester XD
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 am

wow i have the same old teachers everyday....*woah i just got dizzy for a minute...ouch * anyways i have stupid classes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Morning guys, getting ready for (Or already at) School?
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm already here.

Its already 2nd period. XD

Video production class W00T! XD
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Getting ready to go, Sad for me, I pulled a muscle in my leg and still have to walk.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Ouch. >.< *hugs* good luck. <3 How much longer till you have to leave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox   Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wolf Forum Chatbox
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next