Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Hobopew
PaintedSilver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

The Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 am

The cat herd something and stoped short for a second, she dident hear the nois again and continued to walk slowly.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 am

Meaziki was right above the cat now and dived off of the roof she was on. She would hit the cat square in the chest from where she was jumping. She then jumped and waited to see if she would hit the cat thing.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 am

"HUH!?"Calypso looked up. She stood there in shok. Her eyes widened. She got a hold of her body and tried to move out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:47 am

Meaziki pushed harder to make herself hit her still. She then put all of her stength into hitting her. She then grinned showing her sharp canines and growling.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 am

Calypso snarled. Calypso attempted to bite the dog on her but she was pinned down to hard.
She pulled her claws pout and tried to scratch the dog hard enough to make it relese but that was no use either. "Okay ... Okay what do you want from me ....Just let me go and i will promis you you never have to see me again." she said giving up.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 am

Giggling Meaziki sat up. "I don't want anything from you besides for you to be my friend. I can't show my real self to anyone. But then you come along and I can fight play with you and I can show you myself. She then had to concentrate hard to make sure her tail didn't wag. "Will you be my friend." She said turning her head and showing a bit of her ears to her.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 am

"Sure." "But bieing your friend and all , next time you are hopeing to make new friends, dont attck them like you did me." Calypso said stretching. Calypso started to dust herself off.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:20 pm

"OK that was because you smelt discusting. Plus your a cat what the hell do you want me to do." She said jumping up onto a roof and running off. "Come on!!"
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 am

"well maby next time you could ask me to stop. And plus you smell HORRIBLE too"she said folowing the dog.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:07 am

"Hurry up!" yelled Meaziki running ahead of the cat and jumping to another house and after about ten minutes she turned around and waited for the cat to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 am

"i may be feline but that does not mean i cant run as fast as a dog " she said funning full speed untill she cought up with the dog. Now they where neck and neck calypso took it as they where raceing , although she aready knew who would win.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 am

Meaziki giggled and ran faster. "You do know that I never talk to anyone else because I really can't." she said running faster and faster taking it as a race she had always been competitive. She then went into a full sprint. That's when she saw it. A dragon landing then out of no where bursting up into flames. She then ran down to the ashes. She had seen this someone but where. She then remembered, it was from a dragon that was reborn from it's ashes or something like that. She then searched for a little dragon then finding and egg. She then picked it up and walked off as everyone was staring after her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 am

Inside the small egg something moved. It knew it had been moved and it shivered with happiness. The warmth of another was comforting, The small creature inside moved closer to the side, against the side of the egg which was in contact with the dog's tongue.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Meaziki felt the egg move and was happy that it was alive still. She then licked it happily and went on to sit onto of a building when she turned around she finally saw the cat lady coming up. "Over here." she yelled to the cat.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 am

"Im comeing" calypso hissed. "What exactly is that?" she asked pointing her nose to the egg.
She looked closely at it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 am

"It's a dragon egg. And I think it likes me!" she said placing the egg in between her legs as she sat down. "It's a rare kind of dragon they die by bursting into flames then are reborn from their ashes. Plus they are really pretty dragons."
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 am

"And you know all tis HOW???" calypso asked in a sassy and confused voice. She looked at the dog, and wondered, and a Dog knows all this?. "What kind of world do i live in?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 am

"OK well I heard it from one of my human friends but he said they didn't exist but I kept an open eye because after all I exist and he said stuff like me didn't exists to. And here I am, so when I saw the dragon land and burst into flames of course I knew what it was."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:35 am

The egg shifted, before bouncing a bit high into the air. The creature inside was happy, glad to already to have a friend.

POV SWITCH!

I shivered with delight, ready, wanting to escape this prison. I knew my friends were outside and wanted nothing more then to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Meaziki laughed as the egg bounced "It looks like the little guy is ready to come out." She then picked up the egg and sat it down by her licking it. Waiting until it hatched.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:04 am

Slowly I moved, shaking wanting to be released from this prison.

Suddenly...........CRACK!

I suddenly felt a new sensation, a ray of light hit my scales and I blinked. For the first time I seen something new, A light. The cold damp air wasn't pleasant but this wasn't a place I wanted to stay in. I fell out and looked up into the face of the two. I felt something move, I felt like I knew this thing before...perhaps a smile?
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Meaziki leaned down and licked the little dragon then picking him up and jumping up onto one of the highest buildings and jumping over the huge wall. She then laid the dragon down after she had ran about half a mile into the trees and let the little dragon do as it liked she then sat down to let the dragon decide if it wanted her or the forest.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Calypso followed the dog, not knowing a clue as to what it was doing. "WHAT are you doing???" she asked. Calypso stared at the dragon, "And can you explaine to me again what that thing is?"
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 am

"No I can't if you weren't paying attention that isn't my problem." She said staring at the dragon. "You can leave or stay with me little guy it's your choice." She said licking its face.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 am

I looked out at the forest and then to the girl, "Grrrr," I growled at the forest. If it was one thing I could remember it was she was nice, rather stay with her. I stumbled over to the girl and pawed her foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: