Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Hobopew
PaintedSilver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

The Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 am

"Okay that little dragon is so Adorable!" she said all of a sudden. She was supprised those words came out of her mouth.But this time she was even suprised herself that she said it. "Uhhh i mean its.... its cute." She tried to explaine. She stood there quiet for a few moments. SHe bent down next to the dragon and patted its head."Hi there little guy."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 am

I looked up at the girl for a moment but then the patting began to feel good. I leaned into her hand, and a strange purring noise came from my throat. I gurgled a bit more before pulling away and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Female Location : sleeping with the frogs,aligators and snakes....oh and the fishies.. lol
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 am

Calypso licked the little dragon on the cheek. "You like that huh?" she asked in her baby voice. She purred to comfort the little creature. She looked up at Meaziki. "What do we do with this little guy now?" she asked in a playfull bubbly voice. She couldent help but show her feelings for the adorable baby creature.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 am

At the lick on my cheek I smiled wider. I then stood trying to get a grip on my legs. Hoping that with work I could learn to walk. I scampered off into a bush and heard a noise. I turned and heard somthing scrambling about. I jumped and pounced. Something squealed as I landed on top of it. I picked it up, the small mouse then dangling from my muzzle. I trotted back over to show them my prize.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 am

"Well your a quick learner arent you?." Calypso said encouragingly. "You must have been really hungry." She saw the mouse tail hanging out of the dragons mouth. Calypso giggled. "You are so adorable, i could squeeze you " calypso said playing around. She picked up the baby dragon with her tail and bounced it around, trying to entertain it.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

I realized how great the mouse had tasted and quickly swallowed it. Then My attention was completely taken over by the bouncing tail. It intrigued me and now all my senses told me" GET IT!" I then jumped and my wings unfolded. I glided a few inches before turning sharply and catching her tail in my mouth. I pressed down hard with my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

"OUCH!!!" calypso said trying to get the baby dragon to let go of her tail. "silly goose thats not food its my tail." she said picking him up. She picked up his tail. "look here is your tail." She pryed her tail from his mouth. She remembered that once she heard from somewhere that some people teach babies what is wrong by doing back to them. She dwelled on that idea for a moment. SHe picked up his tail and bit it, but not nearly as hard as he did to her. She waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

I was stunned, unable to process what had just happened to me. I suddenly felt heat rush to my face and unable to cope I pulled my head back and released a squeal from my lungs. Liquid ran from my eyes and I clenched them shut. It had hurt.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 pm

"OHH No dont cry, its okay, see no Boo-Boo ." calypso said trying to stop the baby from crying. "Uhh its okay." she said in a soothing voice. "No need to cry." she tried again. "she picked up his tail and licked it. "see all better." she said trying to calm him down. "wow Calypso smooth move. Ya cuz everybody Bites Babys." she said scolding herself.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

I sniffled a few times trying to stop, I didn't quite know how but I had to try. After a few moments It stopped and I looked at her. I nuzzled her neck, trying to hide my pain and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yes, dont cry, its okay."she said. "I promise i wont bite you again. Heck i wont wiggle my tail infront of you either." she said reasuring. Calypso's stomach grumbled. "im hungry."she said.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Female Location : Enjoying my life.
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 am

Meaziki watched from a tree that she had been sitting in. They hadn't even noticed she had left. She then began to cry thinking that she would loose the dragon she had just found would be taken away from her. She then jumped as hard as she could and jumped on to the next tree then the next then the next until she was a football fields length away. She then sat down, and with her amazing eye sight watched as the two cuddled together.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 am

Calypso notices something was missing. It was Meaziki. Calypso looked around to find her but she dident see anything but trees. She heard the sound of her crys and picked up the baby dragon and put it on her shoulders. She folowed the sound until she reached Meaziki. "Why are you crying?" calypso asked truley confused
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:38 pm

"I'm not crying you idiot." she said looking up at her and glaring. The sad thing was that it was true she hadn't been crying. She then stood up and glared down at her from a higher branch. "First of all you forgot I even exsisted. Second of all why the H*** did you take my dragon away from me. Who said that I wanted you to have him." She then jumped up to a higher branch and glared down at her. "You didn't even liked him until he hatched. You even called me crazy!" She then jumped to the next tree and glared down at the cat. "Now little guy." she said looking at the little dragon with love and longing. "Will you come with me or her? It's your choice and I really don't care who you chose. But I'm sorry for disappearing like that but it was irritating. It was as if you didn't want me anymore. Oh and let's stretch thoughs wings out of yours. You haven't flown in awhile have you. Why don't you fly to the middle of us. You then have your choice if you want me or her or if you want the forest. Or it you want both of us." She then let another tear escape. She knew that the dragon would either chose the cat or both. But she didn't want to have the dragon be both of theirs she wanted it to be hers and only hers. But the dragon had a mind of it's own and so it could make it's own choices.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:12 pm

"Im...Im...Im sorry." calypso said in a small voice. She looked up at Meaziki. "I'll go if you want me to .... I dident mean to tag along on your journey." she said. "I dident ... I am... I dont know what to say except im sorry." She said in an apologetic voice.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:50 am

Her words came so quickly I didn't quite hear her. In all honesty I couldn't understand much of it. But I just smiled and blinked cutely. I liked them, I didn't know why they were yelling but it didn't make much sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 am

Meaziki looked down at Calypso "Well I wanted you to tag along. But I didn't want you to take my dragon. I'd love you to come with me. We do have to survive after all. It's not like we can show ourselves to anyone that is human. But we can head into the forest and see if we can find another city, Or......." She said pausing looking down at the little dragon. "We can go back into the city and see if we can find the lady with the wings and the dragon guy." She then looked at Calypso with a wondering look to see what she would choose.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:03 am

"UUUHHHH..... i dont care.... whatever you want.... you choose ..." calypso said not knowing what to choose.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 am

"Choose you pussy cat!! PLEASE!!" She said a bit of irritation entering her voice.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:13 am

"okay .. im just a kid ... but if u want me to i guess i will....uuummm....lets go find another city... i guess...." Calypso said a bit scared. "why do you care so much about my awnser!!!" "And DONT call my a PUSSY CAT AGAIN!!!!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:16 am

"Why it was funny . Plus I was just getting back at you. Oh and wrong answer we are going into the city to find the other two. ...... Just kidding. She then jumped down and grabbed the little dragon from the cat in a flash but also surprisingly nicely. She then bounded off in the opposite direction of the city.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:22 am

"talk about CRAZY. and I DONT think its funny to call a cat a pussy cat.. it may be funny to you ,ou MUTT!" she loooked at the dog..."What it was funny." she said in a mocking voice. She gave Meaziki a sassy face... "Thats whahappens when you mess with pussy cat."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru
Online Good Guy
Yachiru

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 am

"I didn't say anything about you calling me a Mutt wasn't funny. Because I am a Mutt i'm not a pure breed. I am part vampire and part wolf. She was running and jumping from branch to branch now.
Back to top Go down
Live Love Laugh
Live Love Laugh

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:36 am

"FINE!!!" Calypso said frustrated. She followed Meaziki as fast as she could. She pranced on a tree and jumped harder and faster to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:39 am

'dododododododododo,' I said to myself mentally. I sang then I opened my mouth and one note that was high came out as I sang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth   The Rebirth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Wolf Forums :: Roleplaying!-
Jump to: