Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Empty
PostSubject: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:42 am

Well.........How do I say this? My family....we're different, in a lot of ways then your normal family.....

Lets see here........
Well let me break it down to you:

Well theres my Aunt Kagosha, she's a little strange but hey she's one of my best friends. She's light spirted and happy to help with anything she can. But at the same time she can be scary. She's not normal and.......well how do I describe abnormal when its so normal to me? She dreams of what will come the next day so she can be really helpful when you have a test. But then you have her counterpart and a total opposite. Her Husband Daniel, or Uncle Dan.

Dan is well........ Quiet. He's a bit strange but he really cares even though some can't see it. Dan is a.......well now that I think about it he's kinda like a Prince. So that makes Kagosha a Princess, and me..........well nothing. But he's really powerful but he keeps himself composed. Aunt Kags says he can transform into this big beast but I don't know if I believe that. I think she's just trying to scare me. Uncle Dan and Aunt Kags have two kids, Damien and Sora. Both are just like their parents but opposite Sora is like her father and Damien is like his mom.

My Grandpa Titus (even though he's really not my Grandpa) Looks like hes in his 20s maybe 30s if your pushin it. I don't see why I have to call him my grandpa because of these reasons. But at the same time Aunt Kags tells me I have to because she was raised by him and that even though he can give me the cold shoulder (even though he never has) he is a good person.

Then there is my Uncle Elliot (he's real) he is a nice guy and he gave me my puppy Sammy. I love Uncle Elliot because he always brings me something when he comes back from his trips with Uncle Inu and Grandpa Titus. He has red hair like my Mom and blue eyes like my Aunt Kagosha. So I'm guessing my real grandparents must have had green eyes and red hair and white hair and blue eyes. But I've never met them so I don't really know.

Next is Uncle Inu, He's pretty nice but he mostly comes to talk to Mom and Dad (When he's home). Uncle Inu always comes with LOTS of people because he says their his traveling partners. But at the same time I wonder why he would need so many people and so many nice ladys. Sometimes there are some young kids with them who play with me and my brother but when I asked Uncle Inu if we could come with he said my Mom would miss me too much.

We have a family doctor and he's nice but I rarely go to see him. My brother on the other hand sees him every other day for some scrap or sprang. He says it doesn't hurt and I believe it. Its our mom who gets so worried. She worries over EVERYTHING. I got a paper cut and my mom told me to go see him. She worries way to much.

My sisters Nami and Heather are really nice but I'm not sure their my real sisters (But don't tell them I said that I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings). Well I only think that because well............ My Daddy has Brown hair and Brown eyes with a little red and my Mom has red hair and bright green eyes like mine. Nami is a red head but her eyes are different. Heather, She looks like Daddy, but she doesn't exactly act like him, she different, more reserved. Anyway, Nami is married to Andrew and hes nice to me when I get to talk to him but most of his time goes to Nami.

Then there is My Mom, Her real name is Anissa Crest Nialo. The family name is Nialo from my dads side and my mom tells me he's a great warrior. My mom is kinda well........normal. There isn't really anything abnormal about her, well perhaps her beauty but I don't think that counts. Her Maiden name was Knight and I think thats kinda strange because her name is Anissa (nothing strange) Crest (Like a Cresent Moon) Knight (But take away the K and its Night) Kinda strange right? My mom looks maybe 20 but even then that makes her seem older then she is. AND she has 4 children, Its really strange. She loves to play the piano and tried to teach me about a year ago but it wasn't my thing.

My moms last two children are Me and my twin brother. We look alike but kinda take our parents attributes and swap them. I have brown hair and green eyes and he has red hair and brown eyes. Jinsoku (My Brother) Is a lot stronger then me and he seems to make fun of me because of it. But in all honesty I take my happiness in drawing. I like to take my imagination and copy it down to a paper and show others. I also love to write stories even though I don't finish most of them.

Last is my favorite and I miss him everday, my Daddy. His name is Jinn Nialo. But I don't see him very often because he's always gone. I only see him maybe a couple weeks outta the year, I ask mom where he goes and she usually says that hes just off doing great things. I can tell she misses him because even though I'm down the hall I hear her up crying most of the night. I don't know why she would cry other then she misses him...... Like I do.
------

"Kagosha listen to me, You have to keep this from them!" A young woman shouted at another young women,"They cannot know, especially in this time, until this is passed there isn't much they can know," the girl continued. The room was dark, It was so hard to tell the figures were female. Their outline was barley able to be made out in the moon's light that shone through the window. It cascaded over the far wall and the two were barely able to be seen.

"You know I would love to tell my own children of what they are but.....Not when we're being hunted like unwanted vermin," The taller one spoke. She walked into the moonlight. Her long hair danced lightly in the still air. It glimmered of red and the long white dress she wore danced across the floor. "Kagosha, Don't tell your children, if they were to know then they would all know," She said.

The other female came up behind the red haired female, "Anissa, I know. Damien and Sora won't be told, I fear for them as well," She said.

The both of them had been through so much these past couple years. The manor wasn't apart of them anymore, they had to leave it behind because now the humans knew. A vampire had been discovered and now all of them were being hunted for the safety of the humans.

This time they were being hunted.....

OKAY! So this has been the writing that I've done for...... a couple weeks XD

Rules:
1) No disputes between players (It drains me when I have to break it up)
2) No godmodding (Lets try to remember though its painful Vampire's Curse 3 that was discontinued)
3) Have fun!
4) Because I'm hyper: WOOT!

Form:
Vampire:
Name:
Personality:
Family: (Optional)
Short past:

Lycan:
Name:
Lycan Form:
Personality:
Family (Optional)
Short Past:

Other:
Name:
Personality:
Short Past:
What are they:
Other: (Things you think you would need to add)

Mine:

Vampires:

Name:Anissa Crest Nialo
Age: Appears to be about 20 but really is somewhere around 170
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Vampire
Personality: Short Tempered, Judgmental, loving of those she trusts
Family: Jinn Nialo (Husband), Kagosha (sister), Elliot Knight (Brother), Liona (Daughter), Sora (Niece), Jinsuko (Son), and Damien (Nephew), Dan (Brother -in- Law), Titus ('Father')
Short past: Anissa's past is a dark one. She fell for a vampire without knowing it. After her transformation she trusted few and found comfort in vampires. After her family disowned her she opened her home to Vampires though she hated being one. After years of comfort she had few good friends she took as sisters. One was hunted by Jinn and killed. She and Jinn eventually became friends and a while after fell in love.

Name: Kagosha
Age: Appears to be about 18 but really is somewhere around 160
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Girl_white_normal
Personality: Bursting with happiness. She is a bit childish.
Family: Daniel Alden (Husband), Jinn Nialo (Brother-in-law), Anissa (sister), Elliot Knight (Brother), Liona (Niece), Sora (Daughter), Jinsuko (Nephew), and Damien (Son), Titus ('Father')
Short past: Kagosha had been separated from her sister when she was changed. Edwin the vampire Anissa had fallen for came for Kagosha. He changed her at age 8 and she stayed that way. Edwin had lines with the werewolves leader Titus. Titus and Kagosha became close and Titus found himself being called father. Soon Kagosha found Anissa and they were with one another again. Anissa had Dan as a companion at the time and Kagosha became close friends with him. She grew up within seconds because of a spell and Dan and Kagosha fell for one another.

Name: Sora
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Lummy
Personality: Calm and beautiful. Doesn't show much emotion and takes after her father.
Family: Kagosha (Mother), Dan (Father), Damien (Brother), Anissa (Aunt), Jinn (Uncle), Jinsoku (Cousin), Liona (Cousin), Elliot (Uncle)
Short Past: Nothing really just the daughter of Kagosha and Dan.
Other: Doesn't know what she is.

Name: Agent 7 (Known as Agent)
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Vampire
Personality: Calm and tired most of the time. Hates most vampires.
Short past: Agent had saved Anissa when she had been stolen all those years ago. But had been bitten by Kagosha and still hasn't gotten used to her. She has a twinge of anger or a bit of want to hurt against her. She is slightly insane now but you have to pay extra close attention to catch it.

Name: Edwin Royel
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Guy-1
Personality: Cold hearted and quiet
Short past: Not much is known of Edwin except that he wants Anissa's childrens death and his hatred for Jinn.

Name: Alice loven
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir GhostGirl
Personality: Insane and brainwashed
Short past: Raised as a Vampire by Mother or Edwin's sister creation. After Mother's death she took to Edwin with ease.

Lycans:

Name: Inu Takashi
Human Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Kiba
Lycan Form:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Otono
Personality: Calm and laid back with some humor.
Family: Titus (Brother), Minka (Sister)
Short Past:Titus killed his Mother and Father and took position as Leader after knocking the memory out of Inu. Inu became a lowly hunter but after gaining the trust of Jinn and Anissa he regained his memory and beat Titus gaining the rank as leader. His sister was killed by Titus and so he wasn't to be trusted. Titus was weak and came to Inu and Kagosha for help.

Name: Titus Takashi
Human Appearence:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Nekoguy
Lycan Form:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Wolf-2
Personality: Distant and paranoid. He is more of an older wolf.
Family: Minka (sister), Inu (Brother)
Short Past: Titus killed his family in a lust for power. Inu was the child that had gotten everything while Titus had been beaten. When he was thrown out of power he looked for Kagosha the child he had imprinted on. The child he promised to protect. He found her finally and took the style of father and has something against Dan.

Name: Annalisa
Human Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Angelwhite (Without wings)
Lycan Form:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Silver
Personality:Mysterious but loving
Family: Titus (Crush)
Short Past: Unknown

Name: Elliot Knight
Human Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir ZSpenc
Lycan Form:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Sundowner_by_HanaNikko
Personality: Hyper and extremely fun. He takes nothing seriously.
Family: Anissa (Sister), Jinn(Brother -in- Law), Liona (Niece), Jinsuko (Nephew), Dan (Brother -in- Law), Kagosha (sister), Sora (Niece), Damien (Nephew)
Short Past: After Kagosha was bitten Edwin had killed Anissa's family. Elliot had been near death but Titus found him and bit him. Elliot then took to being on his own. Just recently he has caught up with them.

Others:

Name: Minka Takashi
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Gothic-comments-39
Personality: Extremely insane and just laughs at everything.
Short Past: Titus killed her when she tried to kill his companion Sylver. Is in love with Riroku but he hasn't been seen in 4 years.
What are they: Ghost
Other: has light power over the wind based on her emotions

Name: Liona Lovely Nialo
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Anime_girl_butterflies
Personality: Is a perfect combo of her Mother and Father
Short Past:One of the only born Hybrid. She is very fond of her father even if he isn't around all the time.
What are they: Hybrid
Other: Doesn't know what she is.

I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF CHARACTERS BUT I NEED THEM
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 am

Name:
Human Appearence:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Zo7pjq
Lycan Form:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Werewolf
Personality:Happy go lucky, excitible (like apuppy basiclly)
Family :Anissa, Jinn, Liona
Short Past:*gives the finge before pointingt o past stories.*

Name:Jinn Nialo
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Fighter
Personality: You know it and love it.
Short Past: Blah blah blah, love, blah blah blah, original hybrid, blah blah blah, demon fight, blah blah blah family and death.
What are they:Hybrid
Other: Excellent sword master, insanely high speed and strengthm and hybrid form:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 am

Name:Trace
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Vampirewith his current darkness

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir AnimeBoyWateronce he changes sides

Personality:stern and calm
Family:n/a
Short past:Trace was orphaned sincebirth however he was lucky and was able to survive without a family.He really only watched his back always quiet.He felt that he would never find true hapiness.That is the reason he doesn'ttust most people or befriend other vampires.

Name:Raiu Chi
Appearance:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Anime-Vampire-1current

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Trainerenhanced darkness once his master plan is complete

Personality:Secretive and shadow like
Family: Trace (Pawn)
Short past:Raiu in his early years left his brother and watched his family hidden by the shadows.He lived in secrecy and ended the lives of Trace's parents.His original goal in life was to rejoin his family and guard the young.However he played Trace as his pawn for the next several years causing Trace to avoid Humans,be ruthless to Lycans,seal ghosts away,and distrust other vampires.He now waits in the shadows till he can see his family and bring Trace into it.

Last edited by Eternal Blaze on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 am

Name: Nami Nialo
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Ronnie
---
Personality: Nami is very upbeat person who is always trying to look on the bright side of things. When she was younger she was considered naive, but now is highly respected. She has grown to act quite like a mother to Anissa's Children and a caretaker for Anissa. She has gained the Family's utmost trust and love throughout the years and has gone so far as to change her blood through the mist to actually be a oart of the Family.
---
Short Past: A young woman with the appearance of a Teenager. She had lived many years ago, around Anissa's time, as nothing more than a serving wench at a local inn. However Nami had a gift, one that allowed her to sense all otherworldly, this including but not limited to Vampires and Werewolves. The gift was more of a curse at the time as she was always fearing for her life. But as able to ignore it when she met Andrew at the time. It was then that while ignoring her power she was attacked by several creatures. Risking his current life to help her overcome, Andrew released a special magic known as the Mist. She then used it and prevented her turning. However she did not want the power and because of it tried numerous ways to get rid of it. Her attempt that led her to lose it was the sacrifice of a Human Child to a Vampire. The Magic Punished her, wiping her memory and sending her forward in time. She then lived her life as a normal teenager, ignoring her gift. It was one day while on a Date with a guy at her school did she suddenly locate Anissa. After several ups and downs, Nami once again took up the Mist, but soon disappeared, and did not see Anissa again for a couple of years. When she did return, she used her gift to rid Anissa and Jinn of Mother. She ended up hurt and called for Andrew who then found out her secret and accepted her, remembering his past life. Since then she has lived with Anissa and has been a person of support in more ways than one.
---
What are they: Human
Other: Adoptive Daughter of Jinn and Anissa

Circe Tepes: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Nekoclaw

---------------------------

Name: Heather Nialo
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Anime85636uz1
---
Personality: Heather is a reserved young vampire who has aged slightly over time. She has always been dependant on others, at least until she joined the family. She was Magically linked to Nami in the past and now is highly respected despite her age.
---
Short past: Heather is a Vampire with a foggy past. She was supposedly a Human Child that Nami Sacrificed and was bitten. Heather then went on to slowly aging until the age of seven where she was fully changed. Following this act, her mind was wiped, her memories of Jinn as her father in their place. She eventually located him and tried to get him to see that he was her father. It backfired however and through the Mist magic she slowly started to regain her true memory. This also led to her aging to about 14, although the events during this are unknown as she disappeared with Nami. Later she returned with Nami and helped rid Jinn and Anissa of Mother. Since then she has been a help to Anissa through small chores.
---
Family: Adoptive Daughter of Jinn and Anissa

Name: Andrew Jordan
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Vampire_1
---
Personality: Andrew is the Quiet guy, he doesn't say much, but when he does it is important.
---
Short Past: Andrew is a young man with the appearance of a teenager. He supposedly lived around Anissa's time and was the Human form of the Mist. However when Nami was attacked he gave it up to her and died only to be reincarnated. Andrew later came to the mansion when Nami got "Hurt".Now he lives with her and is married to her.
---
What are they: Human
Other: Married to Nami

Name: Luca Jordan
Child Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir 200173388
Teen Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Wakaba_Shimazaki
Adult Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir God
---
Personality: Luca is a mix of her Father and Mother.
Short Past: Luca has yet to be born
---
What are they: Mist Child
Other: Daughter of Nami and Andrew, Is immortal, The Full Moon gives her special power.

Dark Luca: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir AnimeVampire

Name: Junisa Maria Royel [Joon-isa Ma-rih-uh Roy-el]
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Waka
---
Personality: Junisa is dead serious, all the time no matter what is going on. She copies her Brother's Cold Spiteful attitude.However she has not seen him since she was turned, and has grown quite distant from the world because of it.
---
Short Past: Junisa has not seen her brother since she was turned, thus making her detached from the world. She has chosen to live on her own, doing nothing but what she wants.
---
Family: Edwin (Brother)

Name: Sonia Takashi
Human Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Sati
Lycan Form: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Puppy
---
Personality: Calm and laid back with a great sense of Humor.She tries to act grown up, but sometimes she can't help but act immature.
---
Short Past: Sonia doesn't have much a past, for she is from the future. She is the pup of Inu and Mishi, however being from the future neither know her to exist yet.
---
Family: Inu (Father), Mishi (Mother)

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 am

Name: Daniel Alden
Appearance:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Anime-1
Personality: Normally quiet and locked into deep thought. Shows his real emotions when he is with his wife and children.
Family: Kagosha Alden (wife), Sora Alden (Daughter), Damien Alden (Son), Anissa Nialo (sister-in-law), Jinn Nialo (brother-in-law)
Short past: (Sorry, couldn't make it as short as I hoped. XD
After a gorey event he witnessed as a teenager he went insane and His family used a spell on him to take away his emotions. He then left his family and wandered the earth, not knowing his purpose. Through the years he studied and watched history as it passed him by for hundreds of years. He finally came upon a vampire that seemed alone, her only companion being a vampire hunter he grew a great dislike for. After trying to use the minimal care he had developed for that vampire to break the spell, it failed, and he gave up. It wasn't long after that the other vampire's child sister, Kagosha, appeared and he managed to care for her, even though the spell still would not break, that is until the child vampire grew rapidly into an adult form from another spell. This, shattered the spell as he fell in love with Kagosha, and has been spending his life with her and their new chidren ever since.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampire:
Name: Damien Alden
Appearance:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Blueeyes
Personality: Really has an over the top happiness like his mother, but most of the time tries to act more like his father and is usually unsucessful.
Family: Sora Alden (Sister), Daniel Alden (Father), Kagosha Alden (Mother) Anissa Nialo (Aunt), Jinn Nialo (Uncle), Titus Takashi ("Grandfather")
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 pm

[heeeeees baaaaaack...]

Lycan:
Name:Riroku Sylver
Human Appearence:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir 122790_main
Weapon:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir RedSpikedHandClawKnuckleGuards
Lycan Form:Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EvilWolf2
Personality:Dark, Chaotic, Twisted, Evil
Family: Lucian Sylver(AKA Lord Sylver), Maria Sylver(deceased)
Short Past:Riroku was captured from his cave in the mountains by his father, Lord Sylver himself. He was dragged to the lowest part of hell, and for 4 years, he has been tortured and brainwashed to serve the dark lord. He returns to conquer the Earth, killing all who would stand in his way, including his allies. He wears an iron collar to signify his obdience to his master. However...deep down, the old Rrioku lies trapped...Minka occasionaly gets onto his mind...

Other:
Name:Lord Lucian Sylver
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Kiljaedendeciever2
Personality: Imagine the most evil person you can think of, then multiply that by 100
Short Past: Lucian Sylver was among the most evil humans to ever walk the Earth. By day, he was Riroku's caring father, and Maria's loving husband. But by night, he led a war against all who he deemed "unworthy", mostly everyone he knew. However, he was killed by Titus, along with Maria, and he was dragged to hell where he belonged. However, he was stronger than the fires of hell, and he rose, but only to be defeated by his son. Now, he has mustered up enough strength to rise again, this time, his son cannot stop him, as Riroku has joined him.
What are they:
Other: Controls fire, volcanoes, lava, and smoke;
was defeated by demon blade last time, however, the demon blade was forged to make Rrioku's new slaws...as Sylver made sure no one else could get their hands on it.

Last edited by Quiksylver on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 pm

.......Okay well I think that should be okay but make him to powerful and I'll have to take him off your hands

So we'll start

Anissa opened her eyes to the bright white ceiling she had grown to hate. She sat up in her bed rubbing her eyes. and looked out to the window. This small house was extraordinarily annoying to the Vampire. She pulled herself out of bed and swung her legs over the side. Her hair draped over her pale shoulder. She stood from the bed and grabbed her robe. She wrapped it around herself and walked out the the balcony and leaned over. They were staying in a cabin far from town in hopes of staying away. The cold spring air was crisp and Icy. Suddenly a body much warmer then her own was on her side. "Liona," Anissa said and wrapped an arm around her. Liona hugged her mother tightly and giggled. "Mom," she said.

Kagosha opened her eyes and held in a hiss for fear her children would hear it. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She closed the door before striping down to take a warm shower and perhaps warm up her cold and stiff bones.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:54 pm

"Arise, my son." A voiced boomed.

A hooded figure was kneeling, head bowed down in front of the voice that came from the pitch black corner of the large cave, deep underground.

He stood, and the hood fell off. Underneath, was a dark, metallic, black and red head of hair, scars from years of torture, and blood red eyes that burned with am angry fire.

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EvilAnime3

"What is it my master?" Replied Riroku.

"The time has come." Sylver replied shortly.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm

((sorry for the double post but I felt an entrance was called for now))

Two hooded figures appearred in a shadowy forest."Myservant your mission is to kidnap Luca Jordan." the taller figure said."Master Raiu I have to question why kidnap this one?"Trace asked taking off his hood."You will find out in good time my obedient servent.Now Go!!!"Raiu said revealing his face.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

(Sorry Nesquik XD)

Minka sang a haunting song as she danced around a forbidden cemetery. Her long ghostly hair fading through the headstones. Suddenly she stopped and looked around before screaming and diving into the ground. A shadow was seen heading through the trees in search of something....

Inu howled to his pack who stired. Some of them yawned and most stretched. Inu perked his ears up and looked around the area. Titus licked Annaliese's ear and nuzzled her softly. She rose to her feet and the both of them stretched. Inu pointed his nose to the Cabin, "Lets go," He said and howled the O. The pack took off into that direction
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:04 pm

[no worries gamergirlavsXD]

A gigantic hole loomed above them. They were inside of a long dead volcano. Suddenly, Sylver put his hand to the ground, and instantly magma started to flow, however it did not burn Riroku or Sylver. When it reached his shoulders, Riroku found he could float in the molten rock.

"My master..." Riroku said worriedly, "What are we doing?"

Sylver stood on top of the lava, heading straight up for the hole at the top.

Sylver laughed, and said, "We're erupting."

Suddenly, Riroku was blasted through the hole, untill he reached the top, where the lava was spilling out. He was washed down aways before he finally ame to a rest. He shook of all of his lava, and then started searching for Sylver.

He found him near the top of the volcano.

"Where...where are we?" Riroku asked.

"Riroku, welcome to the hawaiian islands."
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Dan was in a dark place searching for something, until he heard the shower running and walked out of the bathroom closet (XD). He stood there in the bright bathroom in a pair of black pants, but no shirt or shoes.

He had just finished taking a shower before Kagosha had woken up, and that was why he was in the bathroom. He looked on the ground and saw Kagosha's clothes and was releived it wasn't anyone else.

He pulled a soft black towel from the closet and placed it on the bathroom counter for Kagosha to use when she was finished, before sticking his head into the shower and kissing her sweet lips as the running water soaked his head.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

[Raiu Nialo? I think not Gtfo Nialo family BISH!]

Jinsoku yawned and looked up and around where he had woken up this morning, again he was curled up on the rug instead of his bed. The young lad remembered actually being in the bed when he went to sleep but the mattress and quilt and other things didn't seemed to of been touched. The young and fairly excitable teenager/child got up and stretched his toned body cracking into shape as bones clicked back into their natural place.

The almost puppy like kid was the second natural born child of Anissa, but was somehow more matured in a way; he looked about four years older than he was. Jinsoku wandered to his dresser and picked an old ‘metal’ concert T-shirt he had found in his father’s old wardrobe, personally Jinsoku hated his father mainly for the sadness he caused Anissa. All the tears and lonely night he could never give back infuriated the young pup of the Nialo family and such was the reason he trained and exercised so he could look after his mother and sister in a way his father couldn’t.

Still that thought was pushed away when his stomach growled; dashing out of his room whilst still putting on some fairly torn jeans and his oddly coloured bandana was already around his shaggy messy hair. When at the banister he leapt up tightening the belt around his waist, whilst in the air he spun around over the corridor banister and over the long drop gap area and back onto the stair banister, using both hands and feet he hopped from one side of the spiral staircase to the other then rebounded off the wall and onto the clean marble floor with a squeaking skid, which if this was a professional gymnastic would of lost him major points, landing flawless, routine good, crash into the oak table with a priceless vase could use work. The ornament vase dropped before his eyes as the table was sent into pieces and splinters, unfortunately the pup couldn’t stop the skid with from which his socks created and as he slammed into the wall with a loud THUD the vase smashed into a thousand pieces. “Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap!” the kid shouted trying desperately to put it back together, it never occurred to him why he was so agil he’d always been and so it was just second nature now.

[Yeah i want you all to post like this btw]
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:15 am

(EB, I don't see how you can capture Luca when she hasn't been born yet...)

Nami stirred from her sleep, which was nothing more than a few.For over the nights she had been up, carefully watching the outside.They were forced to leave the mansion, for now they were being hunted, not that the children knew.She just sat there, staring out her window, not daring to say a word.

Andrew woke as well, looking at his wife with concerned eyes.But he dare not speak, for he knew it was important.He looked over to the other bed in the room, noticing the small body still asleep.He got out of bed and shook the little body to wake her.

Heather's eyes fluttered open, looking at Andrew tiredly.She nodded and got up, getting dressed quickly and leaving the room.

Andrew followed Heather out of the room, looking back at his wife once before leaving.

Nami continued to Stare, but soon just got up and left, walking towards the small balcony.

"Anissa... I... I need to talk to you..."Nami whispered, looking at Liona quietly.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:30 am

(YAYZ!)

Anissa kissed Liona on the head and turned, her long nightgown dancing around slightly. At the sight of Nami she made a notion to the door. Liona nodded before heading off to her room to ready herself for the day to come. She walked inside her room and let her crimson hair down from its braid. It draped down her back. It was almost as long as her mothers but just slightly shorter. She interlocked her fingers and lifted her arms high above her head and stretched. Her back neck and shoulders all cracked into a comfortable position. She then walked through her room, the walls were white like most of the house but her bed and rug were a light purple. She walked over to her dresser and opened it. She pulled out her short baby blue dress and twirled around for a moment. Then she pulled her hair back in a bow. Her mother had been the greatest impact on her life. She taught her everything she knew but she did have an extreme love for her father. When he wasn't there she would happily wait until his arrival and when he was there she spent most of her time with him. She walked past her mothers room and down the steps. She saw Jinsoku picking up the vase, "What did you do now?" She said putting her hands on her hips like she had seen their mother do so many times before.

Kagosha melted into the kiss, everyone was like the firsts and she loved it so. She pulled away finally, "Well a warning would have been nice," She said with an eye brow raised.

Anissa looked at Nami, "What is it?" She said sweetly and put a hand on her shoulder. Anissa had softened so much since raising two children and her own two children had put much on her shoulders.

Sora opened her eyes and groaned flipping over and covering her face with her pillow. She eventually sat up in bed and looked over to her sleeping older brother then to the room they shared. Her deep red eyes were squinted from the light of the window. She walked over to the window and closed the curtains before returning to her bed and covering her head with the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:41 am

Dan smiled at her. "If I warned you it wouldn't have been as fun." He said as he smiled, before pulling his head out of the shower and grabbing a small towel, drying his head.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:49 am

"I'm getting mixed vibes... I fear that something is tracing us, I fear something terrible shall happen to the children..."

Nami entered quietly, her lack of sleep very evident.

"But I also feel something great shall happen as well, like it's going to be great for only minutes before the bad stuff happens."Nami murmured

Her tiredness was showing on her face, it was quite obvious that she hadn't slept for very long for awhile.But still she tried to put on a brave face, as to not worry Anissa.

"I know that you told us to not tell them... but what if that is what leads to this... I... this is so confusing... I don't know what I should think, I want to tell them, but... I know how they'll react..."She whispered thinking of how Andrew reacted when he found out.

She was acting quiet yes, but that was only so Liona wouldn't hear.

"I want them to be safe, and I know you do too... but what if they get hurt and find out..."Nami asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:03 am

Jinsoku looked up with his big brown eyes holding the vase, his sister terrified him like that, he coughed afew times and hid the rubble of the wall the shattered table and the many pieces of the vase “Erm….Nothing?”He asked hoping she’d let him off rather than running to Anissa about this, his mother terrified him when angry as if she could see in his mind and say what REALLY scared the boy. He sat on his haunches before looking around then he suddenly walked up to Liona and hugged her tight moving in a circle so her back was to the mess “Morning!” He shouted with a smile “Let’s get breakfast. You didn’t see or hear anything nothing happened, Kay?” He let go of her and dashed off leaving her at the crime shouting “BYE!” before dashing into the kitchen where his alibi was now complete

Edit: Yeah my bad

Last edited by Hobopew on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 am

"Trace search the mansion where they lived and bring back any clues you might find or anything you think is linked to a questions you have."Raiu said as Trace took leave of his master."He doesn't suspect anything about me or my master."Raiu said fading into the shadows.

Trace swiftly made it to the mansion in the cover of the shadows.He stared at the mansion that was only lit by the luminous moon light."How someone would want to live in this run down mansion is beyond me."Trace whisperred to himself.

Trace swiflty made it to the upper floor of the mansion under the ecliptic cover of the shadows.~Why would my master be intrested in finding this Luca?~Trace though kicking in a bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 am

As he heard his sister moving around the room, Damien began to stur a bit. A few seconds after his sister got back in bed he quickly sat up, looking around the now darkened room. He shook his head and his eyes were noe widely opened, as he got up on all fours on the bed, facing the door of the room. He then swifly jumped from the bed and out into the hallway, and landed, before starting to run down the hall still on all fours. He had seen his grandpa Titus do this before and practiced doing it ever since.

After a few seconds he stopped running and walked on two feet again, before coming across the kitchen and seeing Liona in the destroyed room. His eyes opened in shock of the destuction.

He then turned and walked back towards his room, pretending he hadn't seen anything. "Aunt Anissa is gonna be pissed......." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 am

Liona let out a small grunted noise. It rippled off the back of her throat to the tip of her tongue vibrating her vocal cords. It was a noise she always made somewhere between a hiss and a growl. She followed Jinsoku into the kitchen and sat at the table. Her hands on the table and her hard brown-green stare on Jinsoku. "Moms not going to be happy," She said.

Anissa looked at her, "Nami, You need to get some sleep honey," she said and hugged her. "They can't know, not until.......This is over," She said, "But in the meantime the kids are probably hungry and I best make them breakfast," She said kissing Nami's forehead and heading downstairs to her children. She stopped at the Vase giving it a cold glance. She walked into the kitchen and kissed her sons head then her daughters. She set to work on the breakfast that she had to study with Nami. She couldn't cook very well but the one thing she had mastered without even taste was her Pancakes. Anissa began to hum one of her latest piano songs.

Liona sighed with content. She waited patiently for her mothers cooking. She didn't like most of which that she cooked but every Monday, a day like today, her mother made her wonderful Pancakes. Every other day Nami made the food. As Damien walked in she chuckled and pointed her eyes at her brother then looking to the roof with a laugh.

Kagosha laughed lightly, "I'll be out in a minute, Why don't you wake the kids," She said sweetly. The warm water dripped down her cold skin. She didn't mind being so cold and it was an interesting feeling to be ice cold and have the warmth of the water on your skin.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 am

Riroku looked out over the ocean. He flipped his hood back on, and all that could be seen were his glowing red eyes.

"So how do we get outta here?" Riroku asked.

"We fly." Sylver answered as he spread his wings out wide.

Riroku nervously chuckled, "Master, I can't fly...I have no wings."

Sylver leapt into the air, and grabbed Riroku with his left arm. "Then you will use mine." Sylver replied, and with that, he flew high into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:42 am

[Damien?]

Jinsoku smiled warmly and bounced his head from side to side as if nodding to a nice little melody, he had fixed himself a sandwich before turning back towards Liona with a quizzical look “About what?” He took a bite and leaned round her to look into the foyer “Oh that?! What did you do that for! God Mom’s gunna flip out at you sis” His face had gone from obliviously curious to angrily genius, he ate the bacon sandwich in a matter of bites gulping it down and sitting near Liona “You know Uncle Dan walked by he’ll of seen you, you better get cleaning sis” Jinsoku smiled and began bouncing his head once more.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 am

(Heather found her calling)

Nami watched Anissa slip out of the room and sighed, maybe she did just need sleep.But, it seemed so real, like it was going to happen.She just nodded, her short red hair messing itself up again.She sighed, walking out of the room, and down towards the kitchen.She sat down on one of the seats and smiled at the children.

"Hi Liona, Jin-Jin..."Nami said with a small smile.

She knew he probably didn't like the Nickname, but she thought it was cute.

"Anissa, if you need any help, just ask..."She said, trying to sound upbeat and awake for the kid's sake.

---

Meanwhile Heather had walked up to one of the smallest rooms in the house.It had several boxes filled with fabric and color and beads and needles and several other things.Heather sat on the single stool in the room, looking at the dress on the model.It's frame and figure was that of Anissa's, and the dress looked like something she would wear, if it was finished.Heather looked it over, happy with her current work, but soon started adding, soon finishing the dress.It was gift for Anissa, one that she had been working on at the mansion, however when they moved she had to scrap it and start over.She had finished a Dress for Liona too, but it was hidden away, but not this dress.She was saving it for when the kids would learn, but she still had to finish Jinsoku armor, or whatever she was going to make for him.With that she picked the dress off of the model, putting it in a simple box and carrying it down the stairs.She entered the Kitchen leaving the box on the counter.

"Anissa... it's for you, open it when you have time..."

---

Andrew watched as people drifted in through the small house, noticing one thing, Jinsoku breaking several things.He followed the kid into the Kitchen, standing in the far corner before coming up to the kid.

"Your mother's not going to like that you broke all of those things..."He whispered in the kid's ear, so only he could hear.

He then sat down, watching Anissa come into the room.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 am

"Okay" Dan replied with a smile as he left the bathroom.

Damien waited down the hall until he saw Anissa walk into the dinning room. He expected to hear yelling for the broken vase but instead moments later he smelled the sweet aroma of pancakes.

He was sick of the taste by now since that's all Anissa ever made, but every once and a while his father would give him and Sora some kind of special warm syrup for the pancakes.

The syrup was red and tangy, and would dry on the pancakes if you didn't eat it fast enough. Despite this, him and his sister loved it for some reason, and once they tasted it they always ate it as fast as they could.....almost in a frenzy.

Damien returned to his room, day-dreaming of the taste as he sat on his bed, only to have his father enter seconds later. Damien jumped up with a smile. "Hey dad! You got any of that red stuff? Aunt Anissa is making pancakes!" he said with excitement as he rushe to his father's side.

"No, I'm sorry, I dont. Next week, I promise." Dan said to his son before walking over to the window next to Sora's bed and opening it, the bright light shining into the room and into an opening under the pillow where his daughter's head lay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next