Dark Wolf Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wolf Forums

Let the Darkness engulf you into our world of fiction. A world of Vampires, Werewolves and Creatures of fiction. Welcome to Dark Wolf Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir

Go down 
+6
Quiksylver
Eeyore
SilverStorm
Overload
Hobopew
A5018
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Overload
Leader
Overload

Male Location : At the gates of Tarturus....with Pandora's box
Taurus Rat

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 am

((you guys this is part of my plan))

BIC:

Trace started looking through the room and tore the place apart.He found a journal and a picture next to it."So this must be Luca."Trace saidnoticing the the women with short red hair next to the man.Trace took the picture took a pen out and circled his target and put the picture in his pocket.He looked through the journal for any possible current locations for the couple in the picture.However Trace only found older locations from when the couple was apart."Looks like this going to be longer than I thought."Trace said leaving the mansion hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Female Location : In my room, In the Dark with Music on
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 am

Liona made her noise in anger before looking at her mother and smiling, "Mom, I think Jinsoku has something to tell you," She said with a smirk. Anissa's eyes flashed to a quick shade of yellow. Assina was listening into the conversation and smirked deep within her mind. Anissa had sealed Assina away to prevent her from leaking a Demon side to them. Anissa shushed herself mentally and looked to her kids, a plate of pancakes in her hand. "Really? What is it that you wanted to tell me?" She asked her son. She turned to Heather and smiled taking the package, "Thank you darling," she said and hugged her, "I'll open it after we've eaten," She said placing the gift on the counter.

Sora finally opened her eyes and glared at the ground. Hearing her brother jump up she jumped slightly. She sat up " Morning," She said quietly.

( I agree: New Order: Me, Hobo, Dan, Arashi, Quik, then EB)
Back to top Go down
https://darkwolfforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
Hobopew

Male Location : Who cares?
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 am

[Yeah that's what i mean, i know this is a LARGE rp that we have *looks at jade's plethera of characters* which is why i think this forum should be mainly a GIANT VPC forum with area's made within for it, and topics for scenes between X and Y. And have a mini catagory for our own custom ones *takes a breath in*]

Jinsoku looked to his sister and had already planned this bit. The excitable teenager to be nodded and said “Mooom, Liona broke the table and vase in the hall! Pushed me into it, and wants to blame me for it” He did the sad puppy dog eyes and even gave a fake tear, which he slowly wiped away. The brown haired boy took a bite of his sandwich and said “And I even asked to help clear up. Before everyone else came in…” He sniffed a few times and hoped his plan had worked, but to maintain realism he kept the looks and sobs in order.

[Also good night :3]
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 am

(Junisa speaks in an ancient tongue.I provide what she is saying for non proper nouns.Proper Nouns and Names, as well as some non proper nouns are always in English.Junisa can also speak in English, but prefers the Ancient Tongue...)

Junisa stared out into the deep forest behind the old Mansion.She had been tracking him for miles, trying to meet him in person for the first time in many years.But there was something that was stopping her from continuing her search.There was a heavy accent of Vampires and several other creatures around here, it was blocking her ability to track.

"Ed sicd pa dra vampire kenm ra dnelgat, Anissa... yht ran Family po dra muugc uv ed..."
("It must be the vampire girl he tricked, Anissa... and her Family by the looks of it...")

She left the area, following the strongest accent, that of an old creature, an ancient one.But suddenly the accent stopped abruptly.She tilted her head to the side, before following an accent that wasn't quite so strong, yet still deep.She followed it towards a park, underneath a tree where the accent was strongest.She examined the surrounding area, her red eyes intensifying on every detail.

"Ra fyc rana, dra Accent ec cdemm cdnuhk... pid Anissa fyc ymcu rana..."
("He was here, the Accent is still strong... but Anissa was also here...")

She looked towards one direction where Anissa's Accent had carried off too.Her Brother's Accent had completely disappeared, which was going to slow her down.Instead she looked towards Anissa's Accent deciding to follow it instead.She started off in the direction, her short black hair blown back by a slight breeze.
Back to top Go down
http://st-artsimprov.webs.com/
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:20 am

"Master that mansion was completely desserted where should I head next to retrieve my target?"Trace asked as he punvhed the wall."If you could not find your target find someone close to them.Look for Dr.Akita Chilton at the New York National Hospital."Raiu said as his pale face and red eyes gleemed in the moonlight.Trace took his leave of his master.

"now than to find my target and a victim."Trace said to himself walking over to the receptionist."Excuse me could you help me find Dr. Chilton?"Trace said seeming like an innocent teenager."I'm sorry but Dr. Chilton left several years ago is there another Dr. I could find for you?"the perky Receptionist asked. "Your as useless to me goodbye."Trace muttered vaporizing around her and dragging her into the shadows."Don't worry your suffering will be....full of pain."Trace said sinking his fangs into her neck."Well it's time for me to track this Dr."Trace said as he slipped through the shadows back into the hospital.Trace gripped his chest and said to himself "Can't *Breathes Heavily* do that *Deep breath* to much."Trace said gasping for air."Anyway time to return to draw out Luca or someone else."Trace said vaporizing in thin air.

Trace knocked on the door of Nami's foster parent's house."who is it."an old man said answering the door."I'm......your doom."Trace said punching the man in the stomach and sticking his fangs in and sucking so fast the pain could almost not be felt.Trace dropped the dead body as the man's wife entered the room.Trace quickly made it over to her and stuck his fangs in before she could react."That should bring out someone."Trace said vaporizing and disaperring.A neighbor appeared just after Trace disappered and alerted the media.channel 9 news report got an inside scoop showing it on almost every channel."at around 2 in the evening the old couple were struck down and left for dead all that remains of the two are their corpses which appear to have bite marks on the necks."a news reporter said showing the corpses."now than to wait."Trace said watching all the chaos he created.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 am

Liona's hands gripped the table and she tensed up. She stood with anger and hrowled again (New name for her noise). "LIAR!" She exclaimed and gripped so hard the table harder. The old wood began to creak and break. Anissa stood and banged her fist on the table, "SIT DOWN!" she said loudly stopping herself from a hiss. Her face was tired and her eyes were dull. It seemed that being a single mother was harder for her especially with dealing with two hybrids.

Inu trotted faster as he seen the cabin coming into view. The dew on the grass was cool on his tired pads. Just as he was coming into the lawn he changed. Elliot walked up beside him with Titus. "Everyone change quickly. You know Nissa's law," Elliot said to the pack. They crossed the lawn quickly while Emmit, Inu's second in command showed the pack to a safe spot for rest. The three lycan's came to the door and opened it, "HONEY WE'RE HOME!" Elliot yelled loudly while Inu laughed. Titus stayed silent as he waited for his daughter and her family.

"THE FAM!" Liona shouted using the nickname the three had gained and left the room in a flash. Much faster then other children. She slammed into Elliot's chest and hugged him tightly. "Well hello lil' Lion," Elliot said using her nickname and rustling her light red hair. "Wow you look more like your parents more and more everytime I see you."

Anissa stood with anger, her chair screeching loudly. She walked into the room, "LIONA JINN NIALO!" She shouted using the childs full name. Liona quickly got down from Elliot's grasp. "I'm sorry," She said looking down. Anissa sighed loudly and nodded looking at the floor, "Go eat," She said with a tired look on her face.

Sora heard the shouting and the FAM's entrance, "Father should we see them?" She asked. Kagosha poked her head in, "Sounds like the FAM's here," She said with a smile. She walked in and hugged Dan from behind and kissing him on the cheek. She then walked over to her children and hugged them both. "Good morning the both of you," She said.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 am

Jinsoku looked around in amazement, this was WAY better than TV. He watched the table creak the shouting the slamming the running the more shouting. He gave a wave to his uncle’s not thinking twice about his mother, but when she did however get in a mood, the child quickly made another bacon sandwich and headed out the back door in a silent flash, he knew Inu Elliot and Titus wouldn’t ‘sprag’ him up. He gave them all a wave and hopped onto a sturdy drain pipe. The young pup knew that Liona had her mother’s temper and that fight would last long enough for him to get some rope dart training in. On the trip up the house he stopped in his own room and took out the deadly sharp kunai shaped metal on the end of a long length of rope.

Brielfy he paused to take a bit out of his sand which and flick the long metal around his body, the rope swung around and the metal dug some new scratches in the floor. Jinsoku didn’t mind and headed form the window again to the top of the house.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 am

"Here we go again..."Heather murmured, rolling her crimson eyes.

She simply stayed put, watching the entire scene unfold before her eyes.

---

"Anissa..."Nami said, trying to soothe her friend and mother.

She knew how tense she must be, she could feel it in the air and see it on her face.She was tired from raising kids, always a hard task, even harder with hybrid children.Nami knew that Anissa needed a little R n' R, even if she didn't have time to do it or want it.She came over to the angered tired vampiress, pushing some of the joints that over the years she learned calmed several people.

"Anissa, maybe you need the rest... I'll make sure they don't kill eachother, you just get some rest..."Nami whispered, almost forcing her to go relax.

Nami was looking a little more awake with every second.She turned to the children, only to see Jinsoku rush out, leaving Liona who was still eating.

"Liona, when you're done, why don't you go catch up with the FAM, while I clean up... and don't bother your mother..."
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Male Location : The lower gate.
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 am

Dan smiled and returned the Kagosha's with another kiss on the cheek.

Damien hugged his mother as she came over to him and Sora. "Good morning mother" he said with a smile, the same happy look in his bright blue eyes that was in his mother's. "May I go see whats going on?" Damien asked still smileing as he looked back and forth at his parents.

"Sure. go ahead" Dan said to his son.

"Thanks!" Damien yelled as he dashed out of the room and down the hall. Once he was there he tackled Titus full force (not knowing his strength. XD) "Grandpa!" he said with happiness as he smashed into him.
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:31 pm

*Arashi keeps skipping Dan xD

Titus chuckled and had to take a step backwards to adjust his weight. He looked at his grandson with a smile, "Now where is your sister?" He asked with a laugh.

"You go see them too," Kagosha said kissing her head. Sora kissed her mother's cheek and nodded before heading down stairs. "Grandpa," She said quietly. She walked up calmly and hugged him. Titus took the hug with a smirk, "What have you two been up to?" He asked them.

Kagosha kissed Dan lightly, "Lets go," She said and took his hand heading for the door.

Elliot nodded to Liona, "I'll be back," He said and headed upstairs with his sister. She sighed with a tired look on her face. Once they made it upstairs there was yapping and scratching on a door. Elliot left her side for a moment and opened the door. A small husky puppy ran out and downstairs. He sniffed the ground before following the scent of Jinsoku.

Elliot walked back with his sister and to her room. Anissa sat on the bed, "I just miss him is all," She said with a heavy heart. "Its hard, I'm happy he comes to see us but he should be here all the time," She said with sorrow and buried her head in her hands. Elliot hugged his sister, "At least he's around," He said rubbing her back. "I don't want to hid it anymore, They need to know what they are," She said through the sobs that racked her body. Elliot hugged her tighter, "Shhhhh," He said trying to calm her.She wiped away the tears and tried her hardest to stop. Slowly the heavy and sharp breaths eased. She pulled away then looked at her brother, "Thank you," She said. "I'm just emotional because I need to feed," She said with a smile. She walked past him onto the balcony and leaned over the side looking up at the roof to make sure no one was there. Then she took of her robe and walked back inside. Elliot had left and she was alone. She walked to closet and changed into her regular white gown. She walked back outside and jumped off the edge barely disturbing the dew on the grass. She then took off with amazing speed and soaking in the feeling of being a natural Vampire.

Inu walked into the kitchen and looked at Liona, "Have ya seen your dad lately?" He asked with a smile. Liona shook her head, "Nope, he's off doing heroic things, or at least I'm told," She said blinking her hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Damien watched as the husky puppy dashed through the room after Jinsoku's scent. He looked at Titus with a big grin. "Do we get a puppy too grandpa?"

"Wait" Dan said as he pulled at Kagosha's hand, pulling her towards him into his warm arms. Before anything else was said, he locked her into a strong kiss. With the kids around now they barely had any alone moments and he wanted to take advantage of this small one.
Back to top Go down
SilverStorm
Online Good Guy
SilverStorm

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 pm

The target was on the move, her accent had changed dramatically, it was stronger now.Junisa stopped for a dew seconds, catching her breath after running for so long.She just happened to notcied the news report on a bar TV from the window.Apparently some Vampire had risked himself to feed, how ameture.Rolling her eyes she ran forward, continuing to follow her Prey.It wasn't long before she was not very far away from Anissa herself.The Accent was almost forcing her to attack, but she held it in and watched.

"Anissa... Fa vehymmo saad..."
("Anissa... We finally meet...")

---

Nami watched as her friend left to go up to her room.It was then that Liona had disappeared, leaving Nami to clean up.She sighed but soon set to work, cleaning and finishing up quickly.Finally she set to work for Lunch, taking out several ingriedents for a simple stew.It was then that when the broth was setting that she nodded to Heather, holding out her arm.

---

Making sure the children wouldn't enter the room, Heather Bit into Nami, blood rushing to the surface.

---

However, Nami dripped the blood into a vial, taking enough to feed Anissa, Kagosha, Heather, Dan, Sora, Damien, anyone besides Liona and Jinsoku.With a simple flick of her wrist, the bleeding on her arm stopped and the poison of a vampire gone.Getting back to her work, she poured the broth into bowls and slipped some blood into each one but Liona and Jinsoku's bowls.She then went to adding the vegies and the other stuff, finishing just in time.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Male Location : Deep in the heart of Texas
Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Riroku and Sylver touched down on a quiet beach in California. Sylver dropped Rrioku, and smelled the air. Riroku got up, and dusted the sand off of his cloak. He walked to a top of a sand dune, and looked out over the ocean. His mind seemed to be lost in thought.

Suddenly, Sylver spoke. "Riroku...I need you to find the group that defeated me four years back. I cannot go, as my form will be to obvious. But you...if you change out of that filthy hood, and get some normal clothes on...you could pass as human. Once you find them...destroy them."

Riroku spoke, "My master, how am I supposed to do that?"

Sylver replied, "Use your imagination...hehehe..."
And with that, Sylver flew back over the ocean, and dissappeared from sight.

Riroku sighed, and started walking to a nearby town.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

((here is a site with vampire powers if you don't believe the current powers I'm using.http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/7870/powers.html))

"I guess that my target is in no distance of a TV."Trace said putting on his hood.He started to vaporize while the wind carried him west.~It's time to request some help~He thought as he materialized in southern canada."other vampires would be to much trouble to deal with,Lycans to arrogant,Ghosts wanting to overshadow and claim a new body...that only leaves....Demons."he said to himself spotting another victim in the distance.He quickly bent the mind of a wolf into his own will."Now...my pet...Kill him."Trace muttered to himself as the pet wet bloodthirsty after the canadian mountee.Trace went over to the corpse and patted the head of his obident pet."you were loyal but even that won't stop me from sparing your life."he said killing the wolf and then sucking the blood of both victims.he transformed into the bagt and started flying towards california.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:31 am

Riroku threw off his cape as he entered the seaside town, and stopped the fire in his eyes. His eyes were still blood red, but he hoped that the townspeople would think they were colored contacts.

people gave him dirty looks, but he continued walking, untill he finally reached a clothing store in the middle of town. His claws rermained hidden underneath his jacket as he entered.

30 minutes later, Riroku left the store, looking like this:
Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 Emoboy-1

His claws rermained hidden underneath his jacket as he exited.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:09 am

Trace materialized outside a calafornian town."I know theres a demon here if I recruit his services for a right price."he said to himself walking into the town.He caught a glimpse of Riroku and felt an evil crimson like aura surrounding him.he walked over to Riroku and whispered "I know what you are and if you agree to my terms I will owe you for helping a new era enter the vampire world."as Trace felt he made an ultimate deal to find his target.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:17 am

Rrioku stopped. He gave a short laugh at the stranger who just approached him.

He hissed back, "You know what I am, and yet you approach me like this? You say I should follow YOUR terms...give me FIVE good reasons on why I shouldn't rip you to pieces, and feast upon your bones!"
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:26 am

"Because my master can help you with whoever your targeting."Trace said as his crimson eyes glared at Riroku."And even if you tried you can't kill me...Immortality is one of the many powers a vampire possesses.Thirdly my target might have a way of finding whomever your tracking.Also who says that if you don't comply that I won't drag you into the shadows for you to rot for all eternity.Finally you'll be bringing in a new era of eternal darkness."he said as he took off his hood and a mist appeared around them."So do you want to try to resist or do you want your goals complete?"he asked as a dimlylit moonlight appeared overhead.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 am

Riroku evilly laughed:

"You amuse me." Rrioku replied. "You say you'll drag me into the shadows for me to rot for all eternity? I LIVE in those shadows. Normally with your kind, I would cut off your head, incinerate your body and be done with you...but...you might be of some use to me. I accept your offer...but we do it on MY terms...not yours."
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:17 am

"First things first.Is a target of yours this woman."Trace said taking out the picture he took from the mansion."So is she a target of yours and what should I call you by or should I just call you demon."he said with a flicker of his crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
Quiksylver
Leader
Quiksylver

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 am

Riroku looked at the picture. It looked very familiar to him. But, it was not his first target.

"Who is that?" He asked. "But it's not my objective. My current target is a traitor named Titus. He will be the first one to die." Riroku said shortly. "And you will call me demon."
Back to top Go down
A5018
The Alpha Wolf
A5018

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 am

Titus chuckled, "I'm sorry, but I promise I'll bring one next time," He said ruffling the boys hair. He had gotten used to being good. He had his fair share of scratches and scares from working with the enemy. His eyes was badly scared from battles and his back was torn and badly mangled. He had healed and didn't feel the pain now but it was a constant reminder of the path he had once walked.

Kagosha melted into the kiss and returned the kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling in. She finally pulled away panting a bit. She kissed him lightly before smiling. She wasn't supposed to smile fully but this time she smiled showing her long pearly fangs.

Anissa was crouched low and was deathly silent. There were several dead leaves on the ground and Anissa carefully placed her bare feet around them. Her green eyes watched the brown mass far into the trees. She was higher up then she usually did to go to hunt. It seemed the animals knew how many Vampires were staying in these woods and fled higher. She saw the mass turn and scream loudly. It was a Devil cat and its screamed loudly before creeping up to her. She laughed lightly and suddenly hissed loudly her long white teeth. Then the beast tackled her and tried to bite her neck to cut off her air but instead she gripped his neck and made quick work by snapping his head sideways but not enough to kill him. Recently she had found that slowly draining her prey was much more fun. She stuck her long fangs into his neck and slowly felt the life leave him. Then she snapped his neck and stood. She had certainly gotten better, Not a drop of blood had landed on her white dress. She stood and stretched and realized the cat had succeeded before his death in ripping the flesh of her arm. She licked it away before beginning to walk home. As she was walking home she couldn't help but think back to her last night in the manor. Her manor.
Back to top Go down
Overload
Leader
Overload

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am

"my master wanted to find Luca Jordan the assumed granddaughter of Titus.I assume this is her but we can find your target if you come with me to my master."Trace said extending his hand out to Riroku.~This guy may be of use to my search after all.~He thought as his crimson eyes flickered with a strong stare.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
Hobopew

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 am

Jinsoku swung the bladed rope up and around in circles for a while, getting used to thew eight on the end, slowly he began to hop up onto the balls of his feet, the speed of the rope begining to mask a swooshing sound whilst the silver blade sliced the air. Slowly he flicked the rope from one side to the other, looking around on the roof of the mansion.

Looking to the left the now serious guard dog type saw his mother moving and gave her a wave from atop the mansion swtill swinging the rope dark from side to side. Then begant he fun, he raised his foot and the rope tied around the end. The young boy kicked out and the blade shout out, the roope material sliding gracfully through his hnads and towards the mystical target.

With a quick yank it came back and around his elbow before jumping out to the side. The kid forgot his mother could now see him on the roof, especially when he spun around in mid air his body tumbling and twisiting as the rope came back to slash at the tiles knocking cement and tiles up and off into broken shards. As the boy landed professionall the blade sot out behind him and in his mind another possible enemy was killed.
Back to top Go down
Eeyore
Eeyore

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:06 am

A slight frown was on Damiens face showing disappointment, until it came back to his normal smile "Okay grandpa!" he said with happiness.

"I haven't seen that look in a while" Dan said with the same devilish smirk on his face, his fangs glistening as they showed. "We haven't had any time alone in a while. Think Titus would mind distracting the kids for the day?" he said before letting out a warm breath on the skin of her neck.

Arashis turn! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir   Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 4: The Heir
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next